Entrepreneur Andy Frisella and his guests discuss, debate, and laugh their way through trending topics and hot-button issues. (This is also the home of Andy's other show, the top-ranked MFCEO Project Podcast)
608. Andy & DJ CTI: U.S. Out Of Money, Navy Warship Attacked & Conor McGregor
In today's episode, Andy & DJ discuss the White House warning Congress that the United States is out of money, Multiple commercial vessels, including a Navy ship coming under attack in the Red Sea, and Conor McGregor's plans for Ireland.
05/12/2023 • 1 hour 15 minutes 33 seconds
607. Q&AF: Dealing With Woke Schools, Building Business With A Private Life & Handling No-Call/No-Show Employees
In today's episode, Andy answers your questions on how to approach woke schools who want to put their ideologies on your children, the best way to build a business while maintaining a private life, and how to handle employees who don't show up to crucial jobs.
04/12/2023 • 33 minutes 38 seconds
606. Real Talk: Redefining Yourself
In today's Real Talk, Andy talks about how past experiences, failures, and successes have created your life now and what actions you can take to change your life and become who you ultimately want to be.
02/12/2023 • 8 minutes 5 seconds
605. Andy, Timothy Parlatore & DJ CTI: Donald's Gag Order Reinstated, White Lung Pneumonia & Fake Facebook Accounts Shut Down
In today's episode, Andy & DJ are joined in the studio by the founder and managing partner of Parlatore Law Group, Timothy Parlatore. They discuss Donald's gag order reinstated by the appeals court in his NY civil fraud trial, Massachusetts saying that it's been hit with a wave of pneumonia in children, and the thousands of fake Facebook accounts that were shut down by Meta.
01/12/2023 • 1 hour 52 minutes 57 seconds
604. Andy & DJ CTI: Irish Representative Boasts Hate Speech Bill, Streaker Arrest At Disneyland & New York's #MeToo Law
In today's episode, Andy & DJ discuss the Irish representative boasting the hate speech bill saying it will restrict freedom to protect trans people from discomfort, the streaker arrested after parading around Disneyland's, "It's a Small World" ride, and New York's #MeToo law ensnaring Hollywood celebrities that was originally created to hurt the former President.
28/11/2023 • 1 hour 24 minutes 10 seconds
603. Q&AF: Supporting Small Pro-American Businesses, Business Partnership Responsibilities & Having Hard Conversations
In today's episode, Andy answers your questions on what's the best way to support small local pro-American businesses after COVID shut down a lot of small businesses, how to amend a business partnership that didn't have clear expectations off the start, and how to have hard conversations with your family, friends, and colleagues.
27/11/2023 • 37 minutes 22 seconds
602. Andy & DJ CTI: Dublin Incident, Sick children In China & Mayor Adams Responds To Accusations
In today's episode, Andy & DJ discuss the Dublin incident that left children hurt, Chinese hospitals overwhelmed with sick children after a surge in respiratory illness, and Mayor Adams's response to assault accusations.
25/11/2023 • 1 hour 21 minutes 9 seconds
601. Andy & DJ CTI: Biden's 81st Birthday, Investigation Call & Supreme Court Rejects Appeal
In today's episode, Andy & DJ discuss Biden joking about turning 60 on his 81st birthday, a call out for an investigation on a subject matter that we cannot talk about, and the Supreme Court rejecting the appeal of former Minneapolis police office convicted of killing George Floyd.
21/11/2023 • 1 hour 23 minutes 6 seconds
600. Q&AF: Money Isn't Everything, Loneliness In No Man's Land & Supporting Spouse
In today's episode, Andy answers your questions on if it's better to stay with a company long term or chase a higher salary, how to deal with loneliness in no man's land, and what's the best way to support your spouse when starting a business.
20/11/2023 • 41 minutes 20 seconds
599. Andy & DJ CTI: Chinese Flags In San Francisco, Facebook Now Allowing 2020 Election Stolen Ads & Chris Wray Gets Caught
In today's episode, Andy & DJ discuss Chinese flags lined up in San Francisco as Xi Jinping arrives, Facebook and Instagram allowing political ads stating that the 2020 election was stolen, and Rep Clay Higgins confronting FBI Director Chris Wray on FBI operatives working inside the crowds on January 6, 2021.
18/11/2023 • 1 hour 19 minutes 38 seconds
598. Q&AF: Ole Miss Mental Health Crisis, Doers Vs. Talkers & Financial Insecurity
In today's episode, Andy answers your questions on Ole Miss being sued for the conversation Lane Kiffin had with his DT, what strategies he uses to identify doers over talkers when hiring, and how not to feel demoralized and insecure about your financial situation while building your business.
In today's episode, Andy answers your questions on where he sees the political landscape heading after the Democrats side with Republicans on strengthening the border, how to improve visualization techniques when working towards your goals, and the best way to get better at sales when no one seems to like you.
13/11/2023 • 34 minutes 53 seconds
596. Andy, Zoltan Bathory & DJ CTI: Democrat Voters Side With GOP, AP & Reuters Pictures Raise Ethical Questions & House GOP Subpoenas Hunter Biden
In today's episode, Andy & DJ are joined in the studio by the Five Finger Death Punch guitarist, Zoltan Bathory. They discuss Democrat voters siding with the GOP candidate's message on the strength of the border, AP & Reuters pictures of Hamas atrocities raising ethical questions, and House GOP subpoenaing Hunter Biden in impeachment inquiry.
10/11/2023 • 1 hour 52 minutes 26 seconds
595. Q&AF: Deep Government Corruption, 2nd Generation Business Owner & Teaching Kids About Earning
In today's episode, Andy answers your questions on how deep he believes the corruption in government goes, how to be successful as a 2nd generation business owner, and the best way to teach your kids about earning the things they want.
06/11/2023 • 1 hour 36 seconds
594. Andy & DJ CTI: Fauci's Experiments Before COVID, Big City Mayors Heading To D.C. & Ballot Stuffing Surveillance
In today's episode, Andy & DJ discuss Dr. Anthony Fauci experimenting with coronavirus strains a year before the COVID pandemic began, a coalition of big city mayors heading to Washington to urge the federal government to offer more help with the surge of migrants in their cities, and the Connecticut judge ordering a new mayoral primary after surveillance videos show possible ballot stuffing.
03/11/2023 • 1 hour 29 minutes 53 seconds
593. Q&AF Ft. Jon Gordon: High Standards Impacts, Roller Coaster Life & Business & Mentoring Employees
In today's episode, Andy & DJ are joined in the studio by bestselling author and keynote speaker, Jon Gordon. They answer your questions on how to distinguish between having high standards and being too rigid for those around you, at what point do things start to level off in business and life, and how to find the balance of mentoring your employees while maintaining professional boundaries.
30/10/2023 • 1 hour 14 minutes 47 seconds
592. The “HIDDEN” Agenda Destroying Your Life Ft. Curtis Bowers
In today's episode, Andy & DJ are joined in the studio by Agenda: Grinding America Down and Agenda 2: Masters of Deceit producer Curtis Bowers. They discuss how America is being infiltrated from the inside, why an environmental movement will always be used to further their agenda, and the importance of personal excellence to save our country.
27/10/2023 • 1 hour 39 minutes 7 seconds
591. Andy & DJ CTI: Dave Chappelle's Pro-Palestinian Rant, Trump Fined $5,000 & SCOTUS Vs. Biden Admin's Censoring
In today's episodes, Andy & DJ discuss Dave Chappelle's Pro-Palestinian rant as the crowd cheers 'Free Palestine' encouraging Jews to leave, Trump being fined $5,000 for violating gag order, and the SCOTUS to decide if the Biden admin illegally bullied social media into censoring content.
24/10/2023 • 1 hour 16 minutes 51 seconds
590. Q&AF: Personal Excellence Priorities, Opportunities vs. Distractions & Copying Branding
In today's episode, Andy answers your questions on what you should prioritize when working towards being personally excellent, how to identify the differences between opportunities vs. distractions, and what to do when someone copies your brand.
23/10/2023 • 42 minutes 43 seconds
589. Andy, Tim Young & DJ CTI: Pro-Palestinian Protesters Stage Insurrection, Sidney Powell Pleads Guilty & Victoria's Secret CEO Pulls Out From Harvard
In today's episode, Andy & DJ are joined in the studio by comedian and public speaker Tim Young. They discuss the Pro-Palestinian protesters staging an insurrection in the U.S. Capitol Office building, Sidney Powell pleading guilty in the Georgia election case, and the former CEO of Victoria's Secret pulling funding from Harvard, accusing the school of failing to take a stand for Israel.
20/10/2023 • 1 hour 35 minutes 12 seconds
588. Andy & DJ CTI: Palestinian Flag On Statue Of King Charles I, Trump Gag Order & Jim Jordan Seeks To Sway Speaker Vote
In today's episode, Andy & DJ discuss a protester raising a Palestinian flag on the Statue of King Charles I, Trump's gag order imposed on him by a federal judge overseeing the 2020 election subversion case, and Jim Jordan looking to sway members his way in the speaker vote.
17/10/2023 • 1 hour 6 minutes 53 seconds
587. Q&AF: Dealing With Useful Idiots, Talent Vs. Skill & Fixing Company Culture
In today’s show, Andy answers your questions on how to confront the situation with friends and family who have contrasting view regarding the COVID propaganda, how to handle “comparison” when competing with others and what steps to take as an owner to fix the company culture.
16/10/2023 • 32 minutes 48 seconds
586. Andy & DJ CTI: Israel / Gaza Conflict, Biden's Communications With Hunter & Philadelphia Journalist Killed
In today's episode, Andy & DJ discuss Netanyahu saying 'Hamas is ISIS' as Israel prepares for a ground invasion of Gaza, Biden saying he never communicated with Hunter about his overseas business dealings, and the Philadelphia journalist who was shot and killed in his home.
13/10/2023 • 1 hour 38 minutes 50 seconds
585. Andy & DJ CTI: Israel At War With Hamas, House Speaker Battle & Japan's COVID Variant Evidence
In today's episode, Andy & DJ discuss Israel ordering the complete siege of Gaza, what to expect during this week's House speaker battle, and Japan releasing evidence that ALL COVID variants were engineered in biolabs.
10/10/2023 • 1 hour 12 minutes 15 seconds
584. Q&AF: America's Election Integrity, Lessons From Dad & Customer Connection
In today's episode, Andy answers your questions on the integrity of the 2024 presidential election, the three most important lessons his dad taught him growing up, and how to make your customers feel valued as your business grows.
09/10/2023 • 41 minutes 45 seconds
583. Andy, Rocco Vargas & DJ CTI: Trump's Fraud Trial Day 4, Biden Admin Allows Border Constructions & Women Conference Overrun By 'Non-Binary' Men
In today's episode, Andy & DJ are joined in the studio by entrepreneur, actor, and author Vincent Rocco Vargas. They discuss Trump's Manhattan fraud trial entering day 4, the Biden Admin waiving federal laws to allow border wall construction in Texas, and a women's tech conference being overrun by men claiming to be 'non-binary' men.
06/10/2023 • 1 hour 31 minutes 58 seconds
582. Andy & DJ CTI: Donald Trump Civil Trial, Jamaal Bowman Pulls Fire Alarm & Gavin Newsom's Senate Replacement
In today's episode, Andy & DJ discuss what Donald Trump's Civil Fraud Trial starting in New York means for the rest of Americans, the new photos of Rep. Jamaal Bowman pulling the fire alarm in the House building along with the excuse he's making, and Gavin Newsom's Senate replacement for the late Dianne Feinstein, Laphonza Butler.
03/10/2023 • 58 minutes 4 seconds
581. Q&AF: Government's Control, Energy Protection & Rehiring Employees
In today's episode, Andy answers your questions on how he believes the government should be run in America, what's the best way to protect your energy when talking to someone who lacks ambition, and if you should rehire someone after they have left your company.
02/10/2023 • 39 minutes 22 seconds
580. Andy, Andrew Bailey & DJ CTI: Missouri AG Sues School Board, Second Republican Debate & First Biden Impeachment Inquiry
In today's episode, Andy & DJ are joined in the studio by Missouri Attorney General Andrew Bailey. They discuss Andrew suing a local school board saying members knowingly excluded parents from trans bathroom discussion, the second Republican debate, and the first Biden impeachment inquiry hearing commencing Thursday morning.
29/09/2023 • 1 hour 17 minutes 29 seconds
579. Andy & DJ CTI: Government Shutdown, Dozens Protest Migrant Shelter & NJ Sen. Indicted On Federal Bribery Charges
In today's episode, And & DJ discuss McCarthy confronting key decisions as Congress hurtles towards a government shutdown, Dozens protesting plans to turn former NYC college dorm into a migrant shelter, and New Jersey Sen. Robert Menendez and wife indicted on federal bribery charges.
26/09/2023 • 1 hour 18 minutes 36 seconds
578. Q&AF: Motivation Sources, Maximizing Business Exposure & Self Doubt Days
In today's episode, Andy answers your questions on how to use what people say about you as a source of motivation, what's the best way to maximize the exposure for your business in today's technological world, and how to get through the days of self-doubt.
25/09/2023 • 38 minutes 57 seconds
577. Andy, Jaimee Michell, Becky Weiss & DJ CTI: UN General Assembly, Liberals Pray For Drag Queens & Piers Morgan Wants Russell Brand Cancelled
In today's episode, Andy & DJ are joined in the studio by Jaimee Michell from Gays Against Groomers and 1st Phorm's own Becky Weiss. They discuss what's expected from the world leaders as they gather at the UN General Assembly, Texas Liberals praying for drag queens and divine diversity, and Piers Morgan releasing a government letter demanding tech firms punish and cancel Russell Brand.
22/09/2023 • 1 hour 31 minutes 2 seconds
576. Andy & DJ CTI: Russell Brand Rape Accusations, Hunter Biden Sues IRS & Migrants Heading Towards US Border
In today's episode, Andy & DJ talk about Russell Brand being accused of rape and sexual assault, Hunter Biden suing the IRS, alleging IRS whistleblowers improperly disclosed info, and the video showing a train filled with migrants heading towards the US southern border from Mexico.
19/09/2023 • 1 hour 19 minutes 5 seconds
575. Q&AF Ft. Layne Norton, PhD: Forgiving Others, Feeling Overwhelmed & Being A Man
In today's episode, Andy & DJ are joined in the studio by Dr. Layne Norton. They answer your questions on whether you can still be friends with someone after you forgive them for the mistakes they've made, how to manage your time better when you're feeling stressed and overwhelmed, and the best way to be a man when you've grown up without any father figures.
18/09/2023 • 1 hour 3 minutes 5 seconds
574. Andy, Nick Jones & DJ CTI: Escaped Murderer Caught, Kim Jong Un Meets With Putin & Hunter Biden Indicted
In today's episode, Andy & DJ are joined in the studio by Navy Cross Recipient Nick Jones, Staff Sgt. USMC Ret. They discuss how escaped murderer Danelo Cavalcante was able to survive two weeks only on watermelon, North Korea's Kim Jong Un staying in Russia for several days and meeting with Vladimir Putin, and Hunter Biden suing an ex-Trump staffer tied to laptop's dissemination.
15/09/2023 • 1 hour 46 minutes 55 seconds
573. Fueling The Process Of Dominating Your Life
In today's Real Talk, Andy talks about the lack of belief he received early in his entrepreneurial journey, the power this lack of belief can have to fuel you closer to your goals and dreams, and what you can expect to gain if you execute with this chip on your shoulder.
14/09/2023 • 13 minutes 4 seconds
572. Andy & DJ CTI: Liberals Turn On New Mexico Gov, Musk Deny's Ukraine's Request For Starlink Russian Attack & Communists Burn American Flag
In today's episode, Andy & DJ discuss Liberals turning on New Mexico's governor over gun suspension, saying it violates the U.S. Constitution, Blinken refusing to criticize Musk, who denied Ukraine's request to use Starlink for an attack on Russia, and Communist revolutionaries setting fire to the American flag outside Jason Aldean's show.
In today’s episode, Andy answers your questions about what every American should do when the tyrannical mask mandates start coming back, how to balance “enjoying the process” vs. “over-focusing” on the end goal and how to deal with your first 1 star review when running a business.
11/09/2023 • 42 minutes 3 seconds
570. Andy, Andrew Crapuchettes & DJ CTI: Trump Reclaiming Power, Influx Of Migrant Children In NYC & Barack Obama Gay Encounter
In today's episode, Andy & DJ are joined in the studio by the founder of Red Balloon, Andrew Crapuchettes. They discuss how Biden's unpopularity giving Trump a shot at reclaiming power, an influx of migrant children testing the preparedness of NYC schools, and Barack Obama's gay encounter with Larry Sinclair in the back of the limousine.
08/09/2023 • 1 hour 17 minutes 13 seconds
569. Andy & DJ CTI: Biden Disappointed At China's Xi, Fauci Concerned People Won't Abide & Archives Ask For Robert Peters Alias Emails
In today's episode, Andy & DJ discuss Biden saying he's disappointed China's Xi reportedly will skip the upcoming G20 Summit in India, Fauci being concerned that people won't comply if masking recommendations return, and Archives asking Joe Biden & Barack Obama's permission to release 'Robert Peters' alias emails.
05/09/2023 • 1 hour 25 minutes 58 seconds
568. America First Ft. Vivek Ramaswamy
In today's episode, Andy & DJ are joined in the studio by U.S. Presidential Candidate Vivek Ramaswamy. They discuss the reasoning behind Vivek's decision to run for President of the United States, what his primary objectives will be when he comes into the Oval Office, and play a game of “Jeoparty” that includes topics such as Covid-19, the gain of function research conducted in China, the World Economic Forum, inflation, mass shootings, and taxes.
01/09/2023 • 1 hour 38 minutes 56 seconds
567. Andy & DJ CTI: Dollar General Shooter, Trump Arraignment & Devon Archer Meeting With John Kerry
In today's episode, Andy & DJ talk about the Dollar General shooter who killed 3 black Americans in Jacksonville Florida, Trump to be arraigned next week on charges that he unlawfully tried to overturn the 2020 election results in Georgia, and Devon Archer's meetings with then-Secretary of State John Kerry weeks before Shokin was fired.
29/08/2023 • 1 hour 21 minutes 21 seconds
566. Q&AF: Donald Trump’s Arrest, Friendly Competition & Employee Personal Development
In today's episode, Andy answers your questions about what former President Donald Trump's arrest means for our country, his thoughts on friendly competition when he gives out a lot of his content for free, and does it pay off to take employees to personal growth seminars or if its better to teach it yourself to your employees.
28/08/2023 • 49 minutes 32 seconds
565. #75HARD Vs. Andy Frisella Ft. Emily Frisella
In today's episode, Andy & DJ are joined in the studio by Andy's wife, Emily Frisella. They discuss Andy's mental state before and after developing the program, how it's helped him get off antidepressant medication, ways it's mentally prepared him to deal with a brutal shoulder injury and surgery, and how it can help bring the best version out of you if done without compromise.
27/08/2023 • 1 hour 39 minutes 43 seconds
564. Andy, Linda Catalina & DJ CTI: Vivek Ramaswamy Republican Debate, Donald Trump To Be Arrested & Wagner Boss Jet Crash
In today's episode, Andy & DJ are joined in the studio by Linda Catalina. They discuss Vivek Ramaswamy beating Ron DeSantis for best performance in the Republican debates, Donald Trump surrendering to Fulton County, and Wagner boss Yevgeny Prigozhin’s jet appearing to be fine 30 seconds before crashing.
25/08/2023 • 2 hours 6 minutes 41 seconds
563. Andy & DJ CTI: Natural Disasters, COVID Booster Shot & Hunter Biden's Prosecutor
In today's episode, Andy & DJ discuss the unusual natural disasters that have recently occurred in America, the Biden Administration urging Americans to get a COVID booster shot, and the fact that prosecutor David Weiss wasn't planning to charge the presidents son until after IRS whistleblowers came forward sounding the alarm on DOJ interference.
In today's episode, Andy answers your questions on what role he believes the United States should play in helping other countries, how to differentiate between distractions and opportunities while working towards your goals, and what the defining factors are between a scalable business and one that is not.
21/08/2023 • 36 minutes 43 seconds
561. Andy, Caleb Francis, Jarred Taylor, Dan Hollaway & DJ CTI: Identifying Maui Wildfire Victims, New Pandemic & Trump Impeachment
In today's episode, Andy & DJ are joined in the studio by Caleb Francis, Jarred Taylor and Dan Hollaway. They discuss forensic exports saying identifying the Maui wildfire victims could take years, the US potentially preparing for a new pandemic by searching for virus mutations, and the Georgia State Senator taking its first step to impeach Trump's Fulton County Prosecutor.
18/08/2023 • 1 hour 58 minutes 28 seconds
560. Andy & DJ CTI: Maui Wildfires, California Nordstrom & Obama's Letter
In today's episode, Andy & DJ discuss the Maui wildfires that have left a trail of death and destruction, a video showing the aftermath of the California Nordstrom being ransacked by a huge flash mob, and Obama's letter to his ex-girlfriend in which he stated, "I make love to men daily, but in the imagination."
15/08/2023 • 1 hour 15 minutes 1 second
559. Q&AF: Political Career, Giving Yourself Credit & Feeling Behind In Business Ft. Vaughn Kohler
In today's episode, Andy answers your questions on where someone should start when pursuing a career in politics, the best way to give yourself credit without letting your foot off the gas towards your goals, and how to overcome the feeling of feeling behind in business.
14/08/2023 • 1 hour 7 minutes 3 seconds
558. Andy & DJ CTI: Dems Demand 1000% Tax On Assault Weapons, Facebook Files Reveal Lies & Wild Brawl On Alabama Dock
In today's episode, Andy & DJ discuss Democrats demanding a 1,000% excise tax on assault weapons, Facebook files revealing big tech's extensive meetings about Hunter Biden's laptop, and the wild WWE-style brawl that broke out on an Alabama dock.
08/08/2023 • 1 hour 18 minutes 3 seconds
557. Q&AF: Prisons In America, Quieting Your Mind & Quality Product Vs. Customer Service
In today's episode, Andy answers your questions on the best solution to fix our prison systems in America, how to quiet your mind during hard and unexpected times, and whether you should prioritize the quality of the product or customer service in your business.
07/08/2023 • 38 minutes 1 second
556. Andy, Eric Schmitt & DJ CTI: GOP Introduce Censorship Bill, WW3 Watch & Trump to Appear In D.C. Court
In today's episode, Andy & DJ are joined in the studio by the Senator from Missouri, Eric Schmitt. They discuss GOP lawmakers introducing a new bill that allows federal officials to be sued for censorship, Poland sending combat helicopters and extra troops to the border after Belarus military violates airspace, and Donald Trump appearing in D.C. court Thursday on January 6 indictment.
04/08/2023 • 1 hour 30 minutes 19 seconds
555. Andy & DJ CTI: IL Gov. Signs Law Allowing Illegal Aliens To Police Americans, Hunter Biden's Former Business Partner Interviewed & Rand Paul Says Email Shows Fauci Lied
In today's episode, Andy & DJ talk about Illinois Gov. J.B. Pritzker signing a law that allows DACA illegals to police Americans, Hunter Biden's former business partner, Devon Archer ignoring questions while entering House hearing, and Rand Paul saying emails show Anthony Fauci's COVID testimony was 'absolutely a lie.'
01/08/2023 • 1 hour 34 minutes 28 seconds
554. Q&AF: Marijuana Politicized, Dealing With Family In 'No Mans Land' & Building The Right Employees
In today's episode, Andy answers your questions on how he would fix the politicization of marijuana in recent years, what's the best way to communicate effectively to your family while working towards your goals, and how to identify which employees you should invest in the most.
31/07/2023 • 38 minutes 36 seconds
553. Andy, Gina Bontempo & DJ CTI: Mitch McConnell Freezes, Non-Human Pilots From C
In today's episode, Andy & DJ are joined in the studio by Gina Bontempo. They discuss Mitch McConnell freezing at the podium during a Senate GOP leadership press conference, an Air Force intelligence officer testifying that non-human pilots were recovered from a crashed aircraft, and Hunter Biden's plea deal showing the feds agreeing not to charge past crimes.
28/07/2023 • 1 hour 54 minutes 43 seconds
552. Andy & DJ CTI: Twitter Rebranding To X, Kamala Harris' Lie About Florida's Curriculum & Hunter And Joe Biden's Business Calls
In today's episode, Andy & DJ discuss Twitter's new branding strategy and name change to X, critics unleashing on Kamala Harris' lies about Florida's school curriculum on slavery, and Hunter Biden reportedly putting then-Vice President Joe Biden on dozens of business calls.
25/07/2023 • 1 hour 19 minutes 41 seconds
551. Q&AF: Gaining Respect From Other Countries, Fear Of Old Insecurities & Building Relationships With Customers
In today's episode, Andy answers your questions on how America can regain its respect from other countries as a result of poor leadership, how to keep your old insecurities at bay after completing 75HARD, and the best way to build relationships with customers that come to your store and never purchase anything.
24/07/2023 • 29 minutes 25 seconds
550. Andy & DJ CTI: US Soldier Sprinted Into North Korea, CMT Backlash For Pulling Jason Aldean's Music Video & $17 Million Funneled To Biden Family
In today's episode, Andy & DJ talk about Travis King, a US soldier that sprinted into North Korea and is believed to be in custody, CMT facing backlash online after pulling down Jason Aldean's music video, and an IRS whistleblower confirming that the Biden family funneled over $17 million from foreign sources.
21/07/2023 • 1 hour 21 minutes 45 seconds
549. United We Stand, Divided We Fall
In today's episode, Andy talks about why the United States of America is in jeopardy of losing all the luxuries we've enjoyed, like freedom forever, how we are programmed to see each other for our differences as citizens, and what we could do as collectives to help each other, and America reach its full potential.
20/07/2023 • 19 minutes 59 seconds
548. Andy, Dean Stott & DJ CTI: Racism After Switching Parties, Muslim Council Fires HR For Pride Flag & RFK Jr. Covid May Have Been "Ethnically Targeted"
In today's episode, Andy & DJ are joined in the studio by Dean Stott. They discuss Georgia State Rep. Mesha Mainor facing racist hate mail after announcing her departure from the Democratic Party to the Republican Party, Michigan Muslim City Council firing HR commissioners for flying the LGBTQ Pride Flag on public property, and Robert F. Kennedy Jr. saying that Covid may have been 'ethnically targeted' to spare Jews.
18/07/2023 • 1 hour 43 minutes 19 seconds
547. Q&AF Ft. Damon West: Fear Of Confrontation, Power Through Difficult Challenges & Business Highs And Lows
In today's episode, Andy & DJ are joined in the studio by keynote speaker and best-selling author Damon West. They answer your questions on how to deal with the fear of confrontation, the best way to mentally power through difficult challenges in life, and how to deal with money fluctuating while running your business.
17/07/2023 • 1 hour 25 minutes 36 seconds
546. Andy & DJ CTI: Kerry's Private Jet Mocked, WH Cocaine Investigation Closed & California Dems Blocks Child Trafficking As Serious Felony
In today's episode, Andy & DJ discuss John Kerry erupting as his private jet use is mocked in a House hearing, the Secret Service closing its White House cocaine investigation as the Biden admin is accused of covering it up, and California Democrats block a bill to make child trafficking a serious felony.
14/07/2023 • 1 hour 11 minutes 51 seconds
545. Andy, Matt Graham & DJ CTI: Trump Special Prosecutor Spent Over $9M, US Providing Cluster Bombs To Ukraine & Sound Of Freedom Exceeds Expectations
In today's episode, Andy & DJ are joined in the studio by digital creator Matt Graham. They discuss the special prosecutor pressing a criminal case against Donald Trump, incurring over 9 million dollars since handling the case against the former President, the US defending itself in providing cluster bombs to Ukraine after nations agreed to no longer use the bombs, and Sound Of Freedom exceeding all expectations and bring in $40 million in its box-office opening.
11/07/2023 • 1 hour 45 minutes 36 seconds
544. Q&AF: Regulating MSM & Social Media, Turning Off The Dark Side & Setting Firm Prices
In today's episode, Andy answers your questions on what's the best way to regulate the information we're consuming through the MSM and social media, how to turn off the dark side outside of working towards your goals, and the best way to let people know that your prices are firm without having to negotiate them.
10/07/2023 • 1 hour 1 minute 59 seconds
543. Andy, John Burk & DJ CTI: Ben & Jerry Customers Calling For Boycott, Missouri Vs. Biden Admin & Cocaine In White House
In today's episode, Andy & DJ are joined in the studio by US Army Vet John Burk. They discuss Ben & Jerry's controversial tweet on July 4th stating that the US should return the stolen indigenous land we live on, Eric Schmitt pledging to keep a close eye on the Biden admin after a judge blocked the White Houses communications with social media companies to avoid First Amendment violations, and the White House trying to hunt down the cocaine culprit.
07/07/2023 • 1 hour 35 minutes 14 seconds
542. Q&AF: Making Your Vote Count, Visualization Quota & Employee Recognition
In today's episode, Andy answers your questions on what is the best way to identify the party that best aligns with your values in the upcoming elections, how much time and effort you should put into visualizing your goals, and what is the best way to recognize your employees without having to bend backward for them.
03/07/2023 • 38 minutes 44 seconds
541. Andy & DJ CTI: Murder Charges Dropped, NYC Mayor 'Plantation' Owner Comparison & Supreme Court Outlaws Affirmative Action
In today's episode, Andy & DJ discuss a women accused of ordering her 14-year-old son to shoot and kill a man will no longer face murder charges, NYC Mayor Eric Adams comparing a 84-year-old Holocaust survivor to a plantation owner, and the Supreme Court outlawing affirmative action in college admissions.
01/07/2023 • 1 hour 46 minutes 58 seconds
540. 3 Lies That Kill Your Success
In today's episode, Andy talks about the three biggest lies we tell ourselves that sabotage our success, why it's necessary to have self-awareness of these excuses, and what you can do to combat these lies to get you closer to goals.
29/06/2023 • 18 minutes 15 seconds
539. Andy & DJ CTI: Balloon Floating Across ND, Biden's Attorney Slams IRS & Putin Uncovers $6.2 Billion Coup?
In today's episode, Andy & DJ discuss ND residents spotting a balloon-like object floating across the state, Hunter Biden's attorney slamming the IRS whistleblower's illegal release of WhatsApp messages to a Chinese businessman, and if Putin uncovered the $6.2 billion account error that cost American tax dollars.
27/06/2023 • 1 hour 16 minutes 45 seconds
538. Q&AF: AI: Pros & Cons, Becoming A Better Leader & One Time Customers
In today's episode, Andy answers your questions on how our society should regulate the advancements of AI, what three things you can do right now to become a better leader, and how to satisfy your one-time purchase customers.
26/06/2023 • 36 minutes 47 seconds
537. Andy & DJ CTI: Pentagon $6.2 Billion Accounting Error, Teen Who Lost Legs Sues St. Louis & Hunter Biden Plea Deal
In today's episode, Andy & DJ discuss the Pentagon's accounting error that provided an extra $6.2 billion for Ukraine's military aid, a teen who lost her legs in a car accident suing St. Louis after finding out the man who was charged was out on bond, and Hunter Biden's plea deal excluding the alleged $10M bribery scheme.
23/06/2023 • 1 hour 16 minutes 6 seconds
536. 3 Key Steps To Pull Your Life Out Of Chaos
In today's episode, Andy talks about how we create a prison for ourselves through things we have the ability to control, what high achievers understand about the process of reaching their goals, and how you can become the ultimate version of yourself through these three simple steps.
22/06/2023 • 11 minutes 11 seconds
535. Andy & DJ CTI: Biden Admin Improperly Censoring Social Media Users, Hunter Biden Corrupt Foreign Bank Ties & Taiwan Independence
In today's episode, Andy & DJ discuss a federal judge to decide whether Joe Biden's administration violated the First Amendment by censoring users on social media, Hunter Biden's account set up with a corrupt foreign bank that was shut down for breaking money laundering rules, and Secretary of State Anthony Blinken saying that the U.S. doesn't support Taiwan breaking away from China.
20/06/2023 • 1 hour 5 minutes 18 seconds
534. Q&AF: Solving Russian/Ukraine Conflict, Starting With Personal Development & Earning Passive Income
In today's episode, Andy answers your questions on how we would end the Russian/ Ukraine war conflict if given the keys to the free world, where someone should start when first getting into their personal development journey and the best way to set up a passive income stream.
19/06/2023 • 33 minutes 7 seconds
533. #75HARD vs Bishoi Khella
In today's episode, Andy is joined in the studio by Bishoi Khella. They discuss what led Bishoi to gain an excess amount of weight, the mindset shift that took place as a result of doing the 75 HARD program, and how getting in shape has helped him as an entrepreneur.
18/06/2023 • 1 hour 6 minutes 47 seconds
532. Andy & DJ CTI: Armed Man Confronts Squatter, Chinese Nationals Invading America & "USA Are My Pronouns"
In today's episode, Andy & DJ discuss an armed Florida man confronting a squatter who took over his house while he was overseas, Chinese Nationals with ties to the Chinese Communist Party being released into the United States, and middle schoolers in Massachusetts tearing down pride banners and chanting, "USA are my pronouns."
16/06/2023 • 1 hour 9 minutes 2 seconds
531. Andy, Mike Glover & DJ CTI: Starbucks Manager Awarded $25M, White House Bans Trans Activist & CNN & MSNBC Refuse To Air Trump Speech
In today's episode, Andy & DJ are joined in the studio by entrepreneur and former Special Forces SGM Mike Glover. They discuss a white Starbucks manager winning $25M over a racial bias complaint, the White House banning a transgender activist for being topless in front of the White House, and CNN & MSNBC refusing to air a 'potentially dangerous' Trump speech.
15/06/2023 • 1 hour 33 minutes 47 seconds
530. Andy & DJ CTI: Handing Over $25 Billion Dollar Empire, Stolen COVID Relief Aid & Trump Departs For Florida
In today's episode, Andy & DJ discuss one of the biggest left-wing contributors handing over his $25 billion dollar empire to his son, how billions of dollars were stolen or wasted in COVID relief aid, and former president Donald Trump departing for Florida ahead of his federal court appearance.
13/06/2023 • 1 hour 7 minutes 9 seconds
529. #75HARD vs Casey Adams
In today's episode, Andy is joined in the studio by Casey Adams. Casey is a young entrepreneur and personal brand expert. They discuss the trigger that made Casey start 75 Hard, the effects the program has had on his relationships, and how you can develop the skillsets to lead you closer to success.
12/06/2023 • 1 hour 7 minutes 40 seconds
528. Andy & DJ CTI: Smoky Haze Across US, British Toddler Stabbed & Wray To Release Biden Bribery Claims
In today's episode, Andy & DJ discuss the US National Weather Service's warning that the smoky haze covering the US and Canada is likely to persist due to climate change, the British toddler who was among six others to get stabbed in a French playground and Christopher Wray caving to the House Oversight Committee and having to release the documents on the Joe Biden foreign bribery claims.
09/06/2023 • 1 hour 1 minute 9 seconds
527. Andy & DJ CTI: Apple's Mixed-Reality Headset, Informant 'Will Be Killed' & Ukraine Accuses Russia Of Destroying Dam
In today's episode, Andy & DJ discuss Apple debuting its first major product launch in a decade with the mixed-reality Vision Pro headset, Congresswoman Luna (FL) stating that one of our government agencies is afraid that an informant in the Biden criminal bribery scheme 'will be killed,' and Ukraine accusing Russia of destroying the Kakhovka damn.
07/06/2023 • 1 hour 2 minutes 55 seconds
526. Q&AF Ft. Alex Hormozi: Compromises In Business, Learning Skills Vs. Hiring Professionals & Dealing With Yes Men
In today's episode, Andy & DJ are joined in the studio by Alex Hormozi. They answer your questions on what you should not compromise inside your business, where to draw the line between hiring out as opposed to developing the skills needed, and how to deal with "yes" men as an entrepreneur.
05/06/2023 • 1 hour 2 minutes 45 seconds
525. Andy, Michael Seifert & DJ CTI: Hunter Biden Laptop Photos, Budweiser/Harley-Davidson Ad & Biden Bribery Scheme Confirmed
In today's episode, Andy & DJ are joined in the studio by the CEO of PublicSq. Michael Seifert. They discuss 10,000 photos from Hunter Biden's laptop appearing online, Budweisers new ad featuring Harley-Davidson marked cans, and our government agency's confirming the existence of the files linking Joe Biden to a $5M bribery scheme.
02/06/2023 • 1 hour 36 minutes 48 seconds
524. Andy & DJ CTI: Moscow Drone Strikes, LGBTQ+ Book Pulled From Target & GOP Holds FBI Director In Contempt
In today's episode, Andy & DJ discuss Moscow waking up to the sound of drones striking the city, the authors who had their LGBTQ+ book pulled from Target speaking out, and Republicans holding the FBI director in contempt of Congress over Biden documents.
31/05/2023 • 1 hour 14 minutes 54 seconds
523. Q&AF: Raising Prices, Social Media For Small Businesses & Too Much Inspiration?
In today's episode, Andy answers your questions on if you should raise your prices to stay competitive in your respected market during these economic times, how much priority you should put into social media as a small business owner, and why you shouldn't be chasing inspiration while working towards your goals.
30/05/2023 • 36 minutes 14 seconds
522. #75HARD vs Nicholas Salvatore
In today's episode, Andy is joined in the studio by Nicholas Salvatore. They discuss the spark that caused Nicholas to take control of his life, how #75HARD has impacted and improved all areas of his life, and what the program can do for you if you follow it without compromise.
27/05/2023 • 1 hour 14 minutes 55 seconds
521. Andy & DJ CTI: Target Loses $9B, BLM Goes Broke & Microsoft Hacked
In today's episode, Andy & DJ discuss Target losing $9 billion in the week following a boycott due to LGBTQ-friendly kid's clothing, the Black Lives Matter Foundation going broke after raising $90 million, and Microsoft claiming that Chinese Government-backed hackers compromised critical U.S. cyber infrastructure.
26/05/2023 • 1 hour 16 minutes 13 seconds
520. Andy, Kyle Creek & DJ CTI: Driver With Nazi Flag Charged, Reparations For Black Americans & Jeffrey Epstein's Blackmail On Bill Gates
In today's episode, Andy & DJ are joined in the studio by Kyle Creek. They discuss the 19-year-old U-Haul driver who's facing multiple charges after crashing into a security barrier near the White House, reparations being pushed in some cities across the US as elections approach, and Jeffrey Epstein's blackmail against Bill Gates that includes an affair with a Russian bridge player.
24/05/2023 • 2 hours 17 seconds
519. Q&AF: Fitness And Business Correlation, Disconnecting From Work & Fears When Starting A Business
In today's episode, Andy answers your questions on what's the most significant change he's seen in business as a result of getting in better physical shape, if you should continue to use the Power List while on vacation, and what were some of the biggest fears he faced when starting in business.
22/05/2023 • 40 minutes 6 seconds
518. Andy & DJ CTI: $75M To Epstein Victims, Whistleblower Faces Devastating Retaliation & False Narratives In Durham Report
In today's episode, Andy & DJ discuss the Deutsche Bank having to pay $75 million to the Jeffrey Epstein victims, whistleblowers facing devastating retaliation for speaking out against their agencies, and Rep. Anna Paulina Luna filing a resolution to expel Rep. Adam Schiff for pushing false narratives in the Durham report.
19/05/2023 • 1 hour 14 minutes 14 seconds
517. Q&AF: Being Hard On Yourself, Organizing Your Goals & Becoming A Great Intrapreneur
In today's episode, Andy answers your questions on how to break free from society's idea that being hard on yourself is unhealthy, what's the best way to go about setting and tracking your goals daily, and the skills you should focus on to become a great intrapreneur within an organization.
18/05/2023 • 43 minutes 29 seconds
516. Andy & DJ CTI: Ferrari's Say No To EVs, Black Chicago Residents Sue City Officials & DOJ Turns Blind Eye To Biden Corruption
In today's episode, Andy & DJ discuss Ferrari saying no to EVs and sticking with traditional combustion engines, black Chicago residents suing city officials for accepting illegal immigrants, and the DOJ turning a blind eye as Biden corruption informant reportedly goes missing.
16/05/2023 • 1 hour 1 minute 32 seconds
515. Q&AF: Bouncing Back From An Injury, Surviving A Recession & Regaining Momentum
In today's episode, Andy answers your questions on what you can do to bounce back from a severe injury that set you back, how to survive the recession we're facing in the economy, and the best way to get yourself back on track after slowing down in your career.
15/05/2023 • 29 minutes 25 seconds
514. Andy & DJ CTI: South Shore Residents Outraged Over Migrants, Trump's Addresses CNN Town Hall In New Hampshire & Biden's Family Involved In Biz Dealings
In today's episode, Andy & DJ discuss the South Shore residents outraged over the migrant house plan, Donald Trump addressing CNN's Town Hall in New Hampshire, and Comer saying Biden's family was involved in the family business dealings.
12/05/2023 • 1 hour 4 minutes 39 seconds
513. Andy & DJ CTI: Texas Mall Shooting Suspect Identified, Gov. Abbott Takes Action To Secure Border & White House Prepares For Possible Charges Against Hunter
In today's episode, Andy & DJ discuss the Texas mall shooting suspect Mauricio Garcia, who killed eight people being portrayed as a neo-Nazi, Gov. Abbott taking action to secure the US-Mexico border ahead of Title 42 expiration, and the White House preparing for possible charges to be brought up against Hunter Biden.
10/05/2023 • 1 hour 27 minutes 34 seconds
512. Special Ops To Breaking Records Ft. Dean Stott
In today's episode, Andy & DJ are joined in the studio by a former soldier in the Special Boat Service (SBS) turned private security consultant, Dean Stott. They discuss Dean's exceptional career as a personal security consultant, his journey to becoming a world record breaker in cycling across South America, and the mindset he brings to every endeavor he sets out to accomplish.
08/05/2023 • 1 hour 15 minutes 31 seconds
511. Andy & DJ CTI: U.S. Navy Hires Active-Duty Drag Queen, Russia Blames U.S. For Alleged Putin Drone Assassination Attempt & Bribery Scheme Involving Then-VP Joe Biden
In today's episode, Andy & DJ discuss the U.S. Navy hiring an active-duty drag queen to be the face of recruitment, Russia blaming the U.S. for the alleged Putin assassination attempt, and James Comer subpoenaing FBI records for alleged criminal bribery of then-VP Joe Biden.
05/05/2023 • 1 hour 12 minutes 19 seconds
510. Q&AF: Solopreneur To Entrepreneur, Formal Education Vs Self Education & Getting Focused
In today's episode, Andy answers your questions on how to build your one-man operation into a business with employees, the best way to train your employees to apply the formal education they've learned in the real world, and how to get refocused in the fast pace world we live in today.
03/05/2023 • 41 minutes 9 seconds
509. Andy & DJ CTI: Billionaires Back Biden For 2024, JP Morgan Seizes First Republic Bank & Epstein's Private Calendar
In today's episode, Andy & DJ discuss the billionaires lining up behind President Biden's 2024 campaign, JP Morgan Chase seizing First Republic Banks assets, and Epstein's private calendar that included the name of the CIA director, William Burns.
02/05/2023 • 1 hour 20 minutes 58 seconds
508. Q&AF: Coasting Owner, Effective Team Meetings & Navigating 'Noise' In Life
In today's episode, Andy answers your questions on what to do when your boss isn't as ambitious as you to take the company further, how to run effective team meetings in your company, and the best way to deal with the noise in your life that includes getting an overwhelming amount of emails, texts, etc.
01/05/2023 • 37 minutes 51 seconds
507. Andy & DJ CTI: Tucker Carlson Releases Statement, Pras Michel Founded Guilty & Biden's Cheat Sheet
In today's episode, Andy & DJ discuss Tucker Carlson releasing a statement after parting ways with Fox News, Former Fugees rapper Pras Michel being found guilty of colluding with China, and President Biden's cheat sheeting showing he had advanced knowledge of journalist's questions.
28/04/2023 • 1 hour 6 minutes 57 seconds
506. Q&AF: No Man's Land, Saying 'NO' To Friends & Competition At Work
In today's episode, Andy answers your questions on how to know if you are in the "no man's land" part of your journey, the best way to tell your friends "no," and what is the best way to incorporate healthy competition at work.
27/04/2023 • 39 minutes 46 seconds
505. Andy & DJ CTI: Tucker Carlson Leaves Fox, Americans Stranded In Sudan & Harriet Hageman Calls For Antony Blinken To Appear Before Congress
In today's episode, Andy & DJ discuss Tucker Carlson and Fox News agreeing to part ways, the White House warning Americans stranded in Sudan that they're on their own, and Harriet Hageman calling for Antony Bliken to appear before Congress on his role in discrediting the Hunter Biden Laptop story.
25/04/2023 • 1 hour 15 minutes 46 seconds
504. Q&AF: Leading By Example, Humility Vs. Confidence & The 24-Hour Rule Of Celebrating
In today's episode, Andy answers your questions on how to lead your team effectively through your actions, where humility and confidence play a role in your success, and what's the best way to celebrate after reaching a massive milestone.
24/04/2023 • 47 minutes 52 seconds
503. Andy & DJ CTI: Fox Pays $800M To Settle Dominion Defamation Suit, China Developed Vaccine Before Outbreak & Robert Kennedy Jr. Launches 2024 Presidential Campaign
In today's episode, Andy & DJ discuss Fox having to pay nearly $800M to settle the Dominion defamation suit, China's development of the Covid-19 vaccine beginning before the official outbreak started, and Robert Kennedy Jr. launching his Presidential campaign in Boston.
21/04/2023 • 1 hour 15 minutes 47 seconds
502. Andy & DJ CTI: Illinois Senator Defends Teens Rioting, Elon: Twitter Had Access To Users' DMs & China's Secret NYC Police Station
In today's episode, Andy & DJ discuss Illinois State Senator defending Chicago teens' rioting calling it a mass protest, Elon Musk informing Tucker Carlson that the U.S. Government had access to Twitter users' direct messages, and the two Chinese-American citizens who were arrested due to allegedly running a secret police station in NYC.
19/04/2023 • 59 minutes 18 seconds
501. Q&AF: Overcoming Imposter Syndrome, Being Too Nice To Customers & Making First Million
In today's episode, Andy answers your questions on how to overcome feeling like an imposter when building your business, whether or not you're being too nice toward customers, and what to be mindful of when making your first million dollars.
17/04/2023 • 47 minutes 52 seconds
500. Andy & DJ CTI: Sex Inclusive Condoms, Texas Dairy Farm Explosion & Biden's Family Dealings
In today's episode, Andy & DJ discuss the world's first skin tone condoms launched to make sex more inclusive, the Texas dairy farm explosion that killed at least 18,000 cattle, and the Ex-Obama staffer blowing the whistle on Biden family dealings.
14/04/2023 • 49 minutes 56 seconds
499. Andy & DJ CTI: Bud Light Backlash, Biden Admin Involved In Mar-A-Lago Raid & Louisville Bank Shooter
In today's episode, Andy & DJ discuss Bud Light distributors being 'spooked' by the backlash from their Dylan Mulvaney partnership, a new report that shows the Biden Administration's involvement in the Mar-a-Lago raid despite claiming otherwise, and the Louisville Bank Shooter ID'd as a portfolio banker.
12/04/2023 • 1 hour 20 minutes 25 seconds
498. Q&AF: First Impressions In Business, Handling Employees Quitting & Misconception About Loyalty
In today's episode, Andy answers your questions on what to look for when forming new relationships with suppliers & vendors, the best way to handle employees who don't want to work for you anymore, and how to look at and value loyalty in an individual.
10/04/2023 • 36 minutes 24 seconds
497. Part 2 - Andy & DJ CTI: Biden’s Failed Energy Policy
In today's episode, Andy & DJ discuss the energy policy disaster by the Biden administration due to oil production cut by Saudi Arabia.
06/04/2023 • 48 minutes 12 seconds
497. Part 1 - Andy & DJ CTI: Nashville Cops Should Receive White House Honors & Former President Trump Under Arrest
In today's episode, Andy & DJ discuss a police group suggesting “the highest honors” for the officers who shot down the Nashville school shooter and former president Donald Trump getting arrested in Manhattan courthouse.
06/04/2023 • 1 hour 6 minutes 51 seconds
496. 5 Steps To Overcoming Rejection & Hardships
In today's episode, Andy talks about a personal conversation he had with a young man going through a breakup, the vices an individual should avoid when going through a similar situation, and the five critical steps an individual should take to overcome the feeling of rejection.
In today's episode, Andy answers your questions on how to overcome always seeking validation from others, the best way to maintain a competitive edge during your business journey, and when you should consider obstacles a part of the path as opposed to a sign to walk away.
03/04/2023 • 51 minutes 52 seconds
494. Small Business Revolution In America Ft. Codie Sanchez
In today's episode, Andy & DJ are joined in the studio by investor & entrepreneur Codie Sanchez. They discuss what Codie looks for when buying a small business, the fake image of entrepreneurship portrayed online, and the best way to fix our country through our spending decisions.
31/03/2023 • 1 hour 29 minutes 7 seconds
493. Part 2 - Entrepreneurial Requirements Ft. Eric Spofford
In today's episode, Andy & DJ are joined in the studio by entrepreneur Eric Spofford. They discuss Eric's early life and overcoming drug addiction, the journey and what's required to become a successful entrepreneur, and how we can collectively improve America through personal excellence.
29/03/2023 • 1 hour 19 minutes 46 seconds
493. Part 1 - Entrepreneurial Requirements Ft. Eric Spofford
In today's episode, Andy & DJ are joined in the studio by entrepreneur Eric Spofford. They discuss Eric's early life and overcoming drug addiction, the journey and what's required to become a successful entrepreneur, and how we can collectively improve America through personal excellence.
29/03/2023 • 1 hour 7 minutes 31 seconds
492. Q&AF: Feeling Guilty Taking Days Off, Top 3 Skills That Hold People Back & Best Way To Make A First Impression
In today's episode, Andy answers your questions on how to overcome feeling guilty when you take off work, what are the top 3 skills that hold most people back from achieving their goals, and the best way to make the best first impression towards someone.
27/03/2023 • 1 hour 5 minutes 40 seconds
491. Part 2 - Andy, Mike Yoder & DJ CTI: Trump Grand Jury Canceled
In today's episode, Andy & DJ are joined in the studio by Attorney-at-law Mike Yoder (@yoder_esq). They discuss Arizona Governor signing an executive order banning discrimination based on an individuals hairstyle, the House panel grilling TikTok CEO for 5 hours about the app's ties to China, and Trump issuing another threat to Alvin Bragg to drop the Stormy Daniels case as the grand jury gets canceled for the rest of the week.
24/03/2023 • 1 hour 6 minutes 1 second
491. Part 1 - Andy, Mike Yoder & DJ CTI: AZ Gov. Signs Exec. Order Banning Discrimination Based On Hair Style & House Panel Grills TikTok CEO
In today's episode, Andy & DJ are joined in the studio by Attorney-at-law Mike Yoder (@yoder_esq). They discuss Arizona Governor signing an executive order banning discrimination based on an individuals hairstyle, the House panel grilling TikTok CEO for 5 hours about the app's ties to China, and Trump issuing another threat to Alvin Bragg to drop the Stormy Daniels case as the grand jury gets canceled for the rest of the week.
24/03/2023 • 1 hour 9 minutes 51 seconds
490. Part 2 - Restoring High Personal Standards In America Ft. Dakota Meyer
In today's episode, Andy & DJ are joined in the studio by retired United States Marine & Medal of Honor recipient Dakota Meyer. They discuss what is the biggest threat to our nation, how the politicians in Washington are intentionally dividing us for their benefit, and why we need a new generation of leaders.
22/03/2023 • 1 hour 32 minutes 32 seconds
490. Part 1 - Restoring High Personal Standards In America Ft. Dakota Meyer
In today's episode, Andy & DJ are joined in the studio by retired United States Marine & Medal of Honor recipient Dakota Meyer. They discuss what is the biggest threat to our nation, how the politicians in Washington are intentionally dividing us for their benefit, and why we need a new generation of leaders.
22/03/2023 • 1 hour 13 minutes 17 seconds
489. Q&AF: Being The Best Intrapreneur, Tough Coaching On Kids & Building Personal Brand Vs. Building Business
In today's episode, Andy answers your questions on how to become the best intrapreneur inside a company, the best way to handle a trusted adult who publicly humiliates your child in front of their peers, and whether it's more important to build a personal brand or if you should focus on building the business when starting.
20/03/2023 • 50 minutes 12 seconds
488. Part 2 - Andy & DJ CTI: BLM Received Nearly $83 Billion From Corporations
In today's episode, Andy & DJ discuss Hallie Biden revealed as the new Biden family member who received money from China, Russia planning to retrieve the wreckage of the crashed U.S. Drone, and BLM & related causes received nearly $83 billion from corporations.
17/03/2023 • 44 minutes 43 seconds
488. Part 1 - Andy & DJ CTI: Biden Family Members Receiving More Money From China & Russia Will Retrieve Wreckage Of Crashed U.S. Drone
In today's episode, Andy & DJ discuss Hallie Biden revealed as the new Biden family member who received money from China, Russia planning to retrieve the wreckage of the crashed U.S. Drone, and BLM & related causes received nearly $83 billion from corporations.
17/03/2023 • 40 minutes 37 seconds
487. Q&AF: Making A Great Customer Experience, Loving The End Result Vs. The Process & Are You On The Right Path?
In today's episode, Andy answers your questions on how to ensure your customers are always satisfied, if you should fall in love with the process of achieving your goal or strictly focus on the end result, and how to determine if you're on the right path to success.
15/03/2023 • 55 minutes 37 seconds
486. Q&AF: Building Momentum After A Loss, Supporting Entrepreneur Spouse & Rebuilding Education System
In today's episode, Andy answers your questions on what's the best way to build momentum after taking a loss, how to support a spouse who's an entrepreneur, and what is required to rebuild the formal education system in America.
13/03/2023 • 42 minutes 23 seconds
485. Part 2 - The Process Of Building An Empire Ft. Alex Hormozi
In today's episode, Andy & DJ are joined in the studio by author, investor, and entrepreneur Alex Hormozi. They discuss how Alex started his entrepreneurial journey by opening gyms in California, how to find opportunities especially when you're at the lowest parts in building a business, and the role that personal development and action play in success.
10/03/2023 • 1 hour 26 minutes 49 seconds
485. Part 1 - The Process Of Building An Empire Ft. Alex Hormozi
In today's episode, Andy & DJ are joined in the studio by author, investor, and entrepreneur Alex Hormozi. They discuss how Alex started his entrepreneurial journey by opening gyms in California, how to find opportunities especially when you're at the lowest parts in building a business, and the role that personal development and action play in success.
10/03/2023 • 1 hour 28 minutes 58 seconds
484. Part 2 - Andy & DJ CTI: Tucker Carlson Releases Jan. 6 Footage
In today's episode, Andy & DJ discuss Atlanta Police releasing footage of an alleged terror attack, 4 U.S. Citizens being kidnapped by gunmen in Mexico, and Tucker Carlson releasing exclusive Jan. 6 footage.
08/03/2023 • 45 minutes 18 seconds
484. Part 1 - Andy & DJ CTI: ATL Police Release Alleged Terror Attack Footage & 4 U.S. Citizens Kidnapped In Mexico
In today's episode, Andy & DJ discuss Atlanta Police releasing footage of an alleged terror attack, 4 U.S. Citizens being kidnapped by gunmen in Mexico, and Tucker Carlson releasing exclusive Jan. 6 footage.
In today's episode, Andy answers your questions on what steps you should take after reaching one of your goals, how he would respond if he were set back to 30 years old with $0 and zero resources, and the best way to overcome the constant inflow of negative thoughts.
07/03/2023 • 58 minutes 47 seconds
482. Q&AF: Misconception Of Time, Integrating New Skills & Being Honest With Yourself
In today's episode, Andy answers your questions on what's the biggest misconception most people have when it comes to time in personal development, the best way to integrate new skills to make them stick in your life, and how to become honest with yourself.
06/03/2023 • 51 minutes 16 seconds
481. Part 2 - Andy & DJ CTI: Merrick Garland Faces Heated Question
In today's episode, Andy & DJ discuss Attorney General Merrick Garland facing heating questions before the senate judiciary committee.
03/03/2023 • 25 minutes 54 seconds
481. Part 1 - Andy & DJ CTI: Stacey Abrams Observer In Nigerian Election & Lori Lightfoot Concedes
In today's episode, Andy & DJ discuss Stacey Abrams acting as an international observer in the Nigerian elections and Chicago Mayor Lori Lightfoot conceding mayoral elections.
03/03/2023 • 32 minutes 58 seconds
480. Q&AF: Biggest Strength In Business, Risking Financial Stability & Taking Pride In Skills
In today's episode, Andy answers your questions on the biggest strength young entrepreneurs can take advantage of early on their business journey, when's the right time to risk financial stability for your ultimate goals, and why seeking recognition for your skills is a recipe for disaster.
02/03/2023 • 50 minutes 33 seconds
479. Part 2 - Andy & DJ CTI: Biden Admin Admits To COVID Lab Leak & US Treasury Secretary Shows Up In Ukraine
In part 2 of today's episode, Andy & DJ discuss the Biden Administration saying that COVID-19 likely came from a lab leak, and America's treasury secretary Janet Yellen visiting Ukraine.
01/03/2023 • 1 hour 2 minutes 14 seconds
479. Part 1 - Andy & DJ CTI: Cori Bush Marries Security Guard
In part 1 of today's episode, Andy & DJ discuss 'defund the police' advocate Cori Bush marrying her personal security guard.
01/03/2023 • 39 minutes 59 seconds
478. Prerequisites For Success Ft. Tim Grover
In today's episode, Andy and the crew are joined in the studio by Tim Grover. They discuss the importance of having a proper foundation built when pursuing success, why it's crucial to have a solid routine in life, and how to use the skeletons in your closet as an asset in the journey.
27/02/2023 • 1 hour 33 minutes 13 seconds
477. Andy & DJ CTI: Missouri AG Fires Kim Gardner, Georgia's Grand Jury Forewoman & Trump Visiting East Palestine
In today's episode, Andy & DJ discuss Missouri's Attorney General Andrew Bailey firing Kim Gardner after her negligence in protecting victims of violent crimes, Georgia's Grand Jury Forewoman who said it would have been awesome to subpoena former President Trump, and Trump visiting and helping the victims of East Palestine.
24/02/2023 • 1 hour 24 minutes 2 seconds
476. Q&AF: Getting Comfortable With Conflict, Pushing Through Discouragement & Lessons In Giving
In today's episode, Andy answers your questions on what's the best way to deal with conflict in your life, how not to get discouraged when you don't get your desired results right in the early stages of your dreams, and what lessons you can teach someone by not giving them what they're asking.
22/02/2023 • 1 hour 2 minutes 54 seconds
475. Opportunity In Uncertainty Ft. Jason McCarthy (GORUCK)
In today's episode, Andy and the crew are joined by the founder and CEO of GORUCK, Jason McCarthy. They discuss how Jason's training as a Green Beret helped him build the GoRuck brand, the best way to deal with the uncertainties in business and life, and the importance of having an optimistic outlook toward America's future.
21/02/2023 • 1 hour 40 minutes 49 seconds
474. Q&AF: Keeping The End Goal Vision, Different Types Of Motivations & Comparing Yourself To Your Friends
In today's episode, Andy answers your questions on how to keep the vision of your end goal in mind while going through the process, if there's any wrong kind of motivation when it comes to pursuing your goals, and how to get away from constantly comparing yourself to your friends.
16/02/2023 • 47 minutes 25 seconds
473. Q&AF: Proactively Looking For Holes In Your Boat, Embracing The Suck & Measuring Success
In today's episode, Andy answers your questions on how to proactively look for holes in your boat and patch them before they sink your ship, what's the best way to embrace the suck when pursuing your goals, and how someone should truly measure their success.
14/02/2023 • 36 minutes 12 seconds
472. Q&AF: Overcoming The Fear Of Business Failure, Motivating Family And Loved Ones, & Preparing An Employee For Leadership
In today's episode, Andy answers your questions on what steps to take to overcome the fear of failure in business, how to motivate your loved ones and family members to take action, and how to prepare an employee to become a great leader.
13/02/2023 • 43 minutes 10 seconds
471. Andy & DJ CTI: Security Boots Man With Jesus Saves Shirt, Twitter Execs Grilled By House GOP & America's Involvement In The Nord Stream Pipeline
In today's episode, Andy & DJ discuss a video showing security booting a man from the Mall of America for wearing a 'Jesus Saves' shirt, Elon Musk touting Twitter execs after they were grilled by the House GOP, and America's involvement in taking out the Nord Stream Pipeline.
10/02/2023 • 57 minutes 19 seconds
470. Q&AF: Correcting Leadership Flaws, Making Decisions Without Emotion & State Of The Union
In today's episode, Andy answers your question about resetting standards and expectations as the leader of a company, if your decision-making process should involve emotions, and gives you his thoughts on the State of the Union address to Congress by President Biden.
09/02/2023 • 33 minutes 26 seconds
469. America's Mission Ft. Shawn Ryan
In today's episode, Andy & DJ are joined in the studio by former US Navy SEAL Shawn Ryan. They discuss how America looks weak to other nations based on the incompetence of our leaders, the role social media and the mainstream media is playing in the demoralization of our country, and the best way for us to build back America into a stronger nation.
08/02/2023 • 1 hour 32 minutes 53 seconds
468. Q&AF: Tom Brady Retirement, Having Resentment Towards Others & Tasting Success
In today's episode, Andy answers your questions on what his thoughts are about Tom Brady retiring, the best way to stop having resentment and negative energy toward others, and how to taste success when you're working towards your ultimate goals.
06/02/2023 • 1 hour 45 seconds
467. Andy & DJ CTI: Capitalist Bernie Sanders, Hunter Biden's Lawyers Concede Laptop Data & Chinese Balloon
In today's episode, Andy & DJ discuss Socialist Bernie Sanders being labeled a hypocrite for charging $95 per ticket for people to attend his event promoting his new book, Hunter Biden's lawyers conceding the data on the laptop is his, and the Chinese spy balloon floating over the central US.
04/02/2023 • 1 hour 3 minutes 9 seconds
466. Q&AF: Critical Power List Tasks, Strict V. Friendly Leadership & Paying Yourself
In today's episode, Andy answers your questions on why it's crucial to stick to 5 critical tasks for the Power List, the best way to balance being strict and friendly as a leader, and how not to feel guilty paying yourself from your business.
02/02/2023 • 43 minutes 52 seconds
465. The Greatness Mindset Ft. Lewis Howes
In today's episode, Andy & DJ are joined in the studio by entrepreneur and bestselling author Lewis Howes. They discuss how to find inner peace with yourself through discipline and gratitude, how to overcome the paralyzing fears in your pursuit of success, and the best way not to allow the bad things that have happened in your life to become your identity.
31/01/2023 • 1 hour 32 minutes 58 seconds
464. Q&AF: The Role Of Luck In Success, Foundational Blocks In Business & Finding Like-Minded People
In today's episode, Andy answers your questions on how much you should depend on luck when pursuing success, what foundation you should have when getting started in business, and the best way to find like-minded people in your town.
30/01/2023 • 42 minutes 13 seconds
463. Andy & DJ CTI: Non-Citizen Voting, U.S. Sending Abrams Tanks To Ukraine & Project Veritas Sting Video
In today's episode, Andy & DJ discuss the Vermont Supreme Court ruling in favor of non-citizen voting, the U.S. planning to send Abrams tanks to Ukraine ahead of expected Russian offense, and what the latest Project Veritas sting video has uncovered.
27/01/2023 • 1 hour 1 minute 4 seconds
462. Q&AF: Aggressive Patience, Improve Your Social Skills & Avoid Getting Laid Off
In today's episode, Andy answers your questions on how to develop aggressive patience when working toward your goals, some practical ways to get out of your introverted shell, and the best way for people to avoid getting laid off during these economic hard times.
26/01/2023 • 43 minutes 15 seconds
461. Making It In America Ft. Peter Roberts (Origin USA)
In today's episode, Andy & DJ are joined in the studio by the founder of Origin USA, Peter Roberts. They discuss the history of manufacturing products in the United States, the impact entrepreneurs can have on society and culture, and why America should not rely on other nations for its goods and services.
25/01/2023 • 2 hours 14 minutes 10 seconds
460. Q&AF: Repurposing Negative Energy Into Action, Supplying Your Products To Customers & First Impression To Your Idols
In today's episode, Andy answers your questions on how to repurpose negative energy into productive action toward your goals, whether your service-based business should supply customers with products you've developed, and the best way to get the attention of someone above you on the success ladder.
18/01/2023 • 43 minutes 21 seconds
459. Andy & DJ CTI: Biden May Have Jeopardized National Security, Stabilizer Brace Rule & Woke $10M MLK ‘Penis’ Statue
In today's episode, Andy & DJ discuss Biden potentially jeopardizing national security with a document stash from his time as VP, the new stabilizer brace rule that means the registration of millions of guns, and the new woke $10M MLK ‘penis’ statue insulting the black community.
17/01/2023 • 54 minutes 45 seconds
458. Q&AF: Overcoming Being A Success Zombie, Becoming Detail Oriented & Exit Strategy
In today's episode, Andy answers your questions on how to overcome being someone who only consumes personal development information, the best way to become a more detail-oriented person, and his exit strategy in business.
16/01/2023 • 39 minutes 4 seconds
457. Andy & DJ CTI: House Passes Bill Nixing Funding For IRS Agents, Swiss Army Sends Soldiers To Guard Davos & Classified Biden Documents
In today's episode, Andy & DJ discuss the House passing a bill nixing $72 billion in funding for 87,000 new IRS agents, the Swiss army sending over 5,000 soldiers to guard Davos globalist elites, and the classified Biden documents found in his Delaware garage.
13/01/2023 • 50 minutes 1 second
456. Q&AF: Struggling To Take Time Off, Building Your Competitive Skill & Taking Risks For Success
In today's episode, Andy answers your questions about taking time off from work as a business owner, whether he believes competition is a trait or a skill one can develop, and his take on taking risks when pursuing success.
12/01/2023 • 38 minutes 22 seconds
455. Q&AF: Personal Issues In Personal Development, Entering New Career Out Of College & Transferring #75HARD Benefits Into Your Career
In today's episode, Andy answers your questions on how to keep personal issues from interfering with the momentum you've created in your personal development, how to stand out against the older, experienced professionals when entering a new career out of college, and the best way to transfer the benefits you've gained from #75HARD into your career.
11/01/2023 • 40 minutes 36 seconds
454. Andy & DJ CTI: Biden Visits Southern Border, Drugs For Obese Kids & Bolsonaro Supporters Storm Brazil's Congress
In today's episode, Andy & DJ discuss Joe Biden's first visit to the southern border as President, a new guidance that suggests the use of drugs and surgery for obese kids, and thousands of Bolsonaro supporters storming Brazil's congress in protest of the election.
10/01/2023 • 57 minutes 51 seconds
453. Q&AF: Doubt In Starting A Business, Skills You Need To Develop & Day 76 Of #75Hard
In today's episode, Andy answers your questions on how to overcome the doubts society places upon us when thinking about starting a business, what's the most important skillset you need to build in your personal development journey, and how you should approach life after you've successfully completed 75 HARD.
06/01/2023 • 35 minutes 39 seconds
452. Q&AF: Dress Code, Breaking Bad Mental Habits & Stepping Into Greatness
In today's episode, Andy answers your questions on whether you should enforce a dress code for your employees, how to break a bad mental habit, and the best way to find your purpose to open up the greatness within you.
05/01/2023 • 40 minutes 9 seconds
451. Q&AF: Traditional Retirement, Reigniting Initiative & Public Speaking
In today's episode, Andy answers your questions on what he thinks about traditional retirement, how to reignite the initiative in your employees after you notice their drive diminish, and how to improve your public speaking ability.
03/01/2023 • 31 minutes 10 seconds
450. The Only Resolution You’ll Ever Need
In today's episode, Andy deciphers the lies we tell ourselves every New Year's day, how to use the hard times in your life to move you into action, and the number one skill you need to develop so that you're not repeating the New Year's Resolution cycle.
02/01/2023 • 26 minutes 22 seconds
449. Andy & DJ CTI: U.S. Virgin Islands Sues JPMorgan Chase, Democrats To Return FTX Donations & 10-Year-Old Shoots Mom
In today's episode, Andy & DJ discuss U.S. Virgin Islands suing JPMorgan Chase for turning a blind eye to the horrific sex crimes committed by Jeffrey Epstein, Democrats who took campaign donations from FTX founder having to return the money, and the 10-year-old who shot his mom dead for not buying him an Oculus VR headset.
30/12/2022 • 53 minutes 10 seconds
448. The Truth About Motivation
In today's episode, Andy talks about what keeps him motivated to chase higher levels of success, why it's an unrealistic expectation to be motivated all the time, and how to develop the discipline needed to bring you closer to your goals.
29/12/2022 • 10 minutes 52 seconds
447. Q&AF: Team Meetings, Processing Advice & Visualizations That Have Come In Fruition
In today's episode, Andy answers your questions on the frequency and importance of having meetings with your team, how most people process advice and information versus how highly successful people do, and which one of his most recent visualizations has come to fruition.
28/12/2022 • 45 minutes 29 seconds
446. Andy & DJ CTI: Roomba Recording Your Actions, Winter Storm Death Toll & Twitter Files 9
In today's episode, Andy & DJ discuss iRobot's Roomba recording a woman on the toilet, with the screenshots ending up on Facebook, the winter storm that raised the death toll to 25, and Twitter files 9 that show censorship happening between Twitter and other agencies.
27/12/2022 • 1 hour 8 minutes 13 seconds
445. Q&AF: Building An Empire, Current Status Of The World & Discovering Your Why
In today's episode, Andy answers your questions on how to operate daily while building your empire, whether our country has always been in the position it's in now, and if your reasoning behind chasing success should be because of yourself or other people.
26/12/2022 • 37 minutes 22 seconds
444. Andy & DJ CTI: Responding To Twitter Files, Sam Bankman-Fried $250M Bond & Zelensky's Day In Washington
In today's episode, Andy & DJ discuss an agency responding to the Twitter files claiming they didn't request any action on specific tweets, a New York judge allowing Sam Bankman-Fried to be released on a $250M bond, and Ukrainian President Zelensky's theatrical day at the capitol in Washington, DC.
23/12/2022 • 55 minutes 23 seconds
443. Q&AF: Resisting Cravings, Maintaining Relationships With Customers & Personal Development For Your Employees
In today's episode, Andy answers your questions on how to resist cravings for junk food, the best way to grow your business while maintaining relationships with current customers, and if it's your responsibility to teach your employees about personal development.
22/12/2022 • 48 minutes 48 seconds
442. Are Your Friends Holding You Back?
In today's episode, Andy talks about how your friends can plant seeds of doubt in your mind, why it's your American obligation to inspire the next generation through your actions, and the best way to overcome seeking validation from others to build an amazing life.
21/12/2022 • 9 minutes 6 seconds
441. Q&AF: Military Mandate Dropped, Investing In A Franchise & Educating Yourself On Business
In today's episode, Andy answers your questions on what military members who refused the COVID vaccine should do now that the mandate is no longer in place, specifics to look for when investing in a new franchise, and how to educate yourself on the business side of your operations.
19/12/2022 • 36 minutes 23 seconds
440. Q&AF: Newly Appointed COO Approach, Trust On A Personal Vs. Business Level & How To Play A Role In Fixing America
In today's episode, Andy answers your questions on how you should approach coming into an existing company as a newly appointed COO, if someone can be trusted on a personal level but not in business, and what role any American citizen can play to improve America.
17/12/2022 • 51 minutes 43 seconds
439. Andy, Chadd Wright & DJ CTI: White House Winter Plan, State Department Struggling To Track Ukraine Aid & Sending Patriot Missile Defense To Ukraine
In today's episode, Andy & DJ are joined in the studio by Chadd Wright; a former Navy SEAL turned elite ultra-runner. They discuss the White House releasing a winter plan for COVID-19, the State Department struggling to track the billions sent to Ukraine in aid, and the U.S. considering sending Patriot missile defense systems to Ukraine.
16/12/2022 • 2 hours 2 minutes 18 seconds
438. Andy & DJ CTI: Jack Dorsey Takes Blame For Twitter Files, FTX Founder Sam Bankman-Fried Arrested & Intel Analyst Tried To Prevent Jan. 6th
In today's episode, Andy & DJ discuss Jack Dorsey taking the blame for the scandals revealed in Twitter files, FTX founder Sam Bankman-Fried being arrested in the Bahamas, and the DHS failing to act after an intel analyst stumbled upon the blueprint on how to storm the capitol.
15/12/2022 • 1 hour 6 minutes 14 seconds
437. Conquering Criticism
In today's episode, Andy talks about how criticism paralyzes people from reaching their full potential, the importance of taking advice from the individuals who have achieved what you're trying to achieve, and how to use negative criticism to fuel yourself to a higher potential.
14/12/2022 • 11 minutes 28 seconds
436. Andy & DJ CTI: NHL-Promoted Trans Hockey Tournament, Twitter Files Reveal Unprecedented Trump Ban & New IRS Rule On Venmo, PayPal & Cash App
In today's episode, Andy & DJ discuss the NHL-promoted transgender hockey tournament that led to a concussed female player, Twitter files that reveal the unprecedented Trump ban in 2021, and taxpayers having to report all transactions of at least $600 through apps like Venmo, PayPal & Cash App to the IRS.
13/12/2022 • 1 hour 9 minutes 2 seconds
435. Q&AF: NCAA Players Getting Paid, Hiring First Round Of Employees & Voting For A 3rd Party
In today's episode, Andy answers your questions on whether NCAA players should be paid based on their likeness, what employers should be aware of when hiring their first round of employees, and if voting for a 3rd political party has any chance during the elections.
12/12/2022 • 41 minutes 49 seconds
434. Realigning America Ft. Ian Smith
In today's episode, Andy, Ian & DJ discuss the integrity of the electoral process in our country, how social media is altering the perception of reality through censorship, and why we must work together against the tyrants to have a free country.
10/12/2022 • 1 hour 22 minutes 45 seconds
433. Q&AF: Developing The Next Generation, Importance Of Materialistic Goals & Brittney Griner Released
In today's episode, Andy answers your questions on what he believes to be the most crucial information we should be teaching the next generation in school, if materialistic goals are important when it comes to achieving success, and his thoughts on WNBA star Brittney Griner being released from Russian custody.
09/12/2022 • 49 minutes 31 seconds
432. Andy, Ian Smith & DJ CTI: Raphael Warnock Wins Georgia, Twitter Lawyer Jim Baker Fired & Sam Bankman-Fried Hires Ghislaine Maxwell's Lawyer
In today's episode, Andy, Ian & DJ discuss Raphael Warnock winning Georgia's Senate runoff race against Herschel Walker, Elon Musk firing Twitter Lawyer Jim Baker who was involved in censoring the Hunter Biden laptop story, and Sam Bankman-Fried hiring the attorney who defended Ghislaine Maxwell in the Epstein case.
08/12/2022 • 1 hour 49 minutes 22 seconds
431. Andy & DJ CTI: WAPO Confirms Hunter's Laptop, Katie Hobbs Colluding With Twitter Employees & Eric Schmitt Releases Full Transcript Of Dr. Fauci's Deposition
In today's episode, Andy & DJ discuss the Washington Post confirming Hunter Biden's laptop story after discrediting it for over 532 days, internal email documents at Twitter revealing Katie Hobbs allegedly colluded with Twitter officials last year by flagging accounts related to so-called election misinformation, and Missouri Attorney General Eric Schmitt releasing the full transcript of Dr. Fauci's deposition.
07/12/2022 • 1 hour 1 minute 9 seconds
430. Andy & DJ CTI: Sam Bankman-Fried Screw Up, China's Unofficial Police Stations Around The World & Elon Musk Claims Risk Of Assassination Is 'Quite Significant'
In today's episode, Andy & DJ discuss Sam Bankman-Fried claiming he cannot testify on FTX as he's still learning and reviewing what led to the collapse of the Cryptocurrency exchange company, China's unofficial police stations set up worldwide including 4 in the United States, and Elon Musk's claiming that the risk of his assassination is quite significant.
06/12/2022 • 1 hour 19 minutes 31 seconds
429. Q&AF: Employee Maturity, Recommendation Gone Bad & Attracting Customers In A Digital Age
In today's episode, Andy answers your questions on how to raise the maturity level of your employees to allot them more responsibilities, how to handle a recommendation gone wrong with one of your clients, and what's the importance of marketing in a digital age to attract new customers.
05/12/2022 • 25 minutes 58 seconds
428. Q&AF: Rebrand Or Restart, Holding High Standards As A Leader & Aligning Your Values With A Company
In today's episode, Andy answers your questions on whether it's better to rebrand your company to repair a bad reputation with customers or start a new company from scratch, the best way to hold high standards amongst your employees when you're in a leadership position, and what steps to take when you detect a contrast between your values and those of your employer.
03/12/2022 • 47 minutes 16 seconds
427. Andy, Tommy Vext & DJ CTI: Nurse Who Injected Patients With Saltwater Walks Free, U.S. Women's Team Receives Half Of Men's Money At World Cup & China Targeting Protesters Smartphones
In today's episode, Andy, Tommy & DJ discuss a nurse walking free from court after injecting over 8,000 elderly patients with saltwater instead of the COVID vaccine, the U.S. women's team receiving half the men's team money from the world cup this year, and China fighting protesters by targeting and hacking their smartphones.
02/12/2022 • 1 hour 27 minutes 40 seconds
426. Andy & DJ CTI: Democrats Launching Attack On Elon Musk, Scientists Warn Of 'Zombie Virus' & Bob Iger Contradicts Himself
In today's episode, Andy & DJ discuss Democrats launching a coordinated attack on Twitter’s new CEO Elon Musk, scientists warning of a new 'zombie virus' being a threat to society, and Bob Iger contradicting himself and expressing regret after denouncing anti-grooming laws.
01/12/2022 • 1 hour 5 minutes 17 seconds
425. Andy & DJ CTI: Biden's Nuclear Waste Guru Stole Bag, Russian Crypto Billionaire Helicopter Crash & Protests Against China's Lockdowns
In today's episode, Andy & DJ discuss Biden's nuclear waste guru using a Vera Bradly bag for a month after stealing it at an airport, a Russian crypto billionaire killed in a helicopter crash near Monaco, and protesters standing in front of vehicles and police amidst lockdowns in China.
30/11/2022 • 1 hour 2 minutes 51 seconds
424. Q&AF: Employee To Employer, The Role Of Confidence & The Importance Of Faith
In today's episode, Andy answers your questions on how to transition from being great at your craft into owning your own business, the major role confidence plays in anything you pursue, and the importance of faith when working towards your goals.
28/11/2022 • 30 minutes 33 seconds
423. Q&AF: Poaching People From Former Employers, Conflict With Leadership & The Magic In Not Quitting
In today's episode, Andy answers your questions on the pros and cons of bringing people from your previous employer to your new business, how to differentiate between being an arrogant or good leader, and whether your passion is diminishing or if it's a normal process of being successful.
25/11/2022 • 28 minutes 15 seconds
422. Thanksgiving Special: Your Opportunity To Make A Massive Impact
In today's episode, Andy talks about the importance of continuously celebrating traditional American holidays, why you should be thankful for the bad times, and the opportunity you have to make a massive impact in history this Thanksgiving.
24/11/2022 • 7 minutes 31 seconds
421. Q&AF: Abundance Mentality, Grateful With Enormous Goals & Most Important Business Lesson When Starting
In today's episode, Andy answers your questions on how to develop an abundance mentality regarding money, the best way to maintain gratitude while pursuing enormous goals, and the biggest lesson he learned in the first five years of business.
23/11/2022 • 34 minutes 58 seconds
420. Andy & DJ CTI: "Just A Recommendation," Biden Admin Vs. Supreme Court & Judge Orders Release Of Docs In Epstein Case
In today's episode, Andy & DJ discuss an administration telling people not to take Ivermectin for COVID-19 was just a recommendation, the Biden administration asking the Supreme Court to allow the student loan forgiveness program to go into full effect, and a federal judge ordering the release of the court documents that contain the known associates & victims in the Jeffrey Epstein case.
22/11/2022 • 1 hour 7 minutes 14 seconds
419. Q&AF: Expanding Your Product Line, Positively Moving On From A Company & Working Towards Premium Pricing
In today's episode, Andy answers your questions on how to expand your product line in a business that relies heavily on one product, what's the best way to positively move on from a company that has been great to you, and how to work up to charging premium prices for your services.
21/11/2022 • 26 minutes 21 seconds
418. Q&AF: Cancer Inside Culture, Success Standards & Career Gender Dichotomy
In today's episode, Andy answers your questions on how to handle a talented employee who's cancerous to your company's culture, the best way to maintain high standards while achieving more success, and why gender does not play a role in becoming an exceptional leader.
19/11/2022 • 44 minutes 21 seconds
417. Andy & DJ CTI: National Greatness Agenda 2024, Republicans Win The House & Sam Bankman-Fried Extradited From Bahamas
In today’s episode, Andy & DJ discuss Trump unveiling a national greatness agenda in his 2024 Presidential campaign announcement speech, Republicans winning the House after four years under Democratic power, and FTX CEO Sam Bankman-Fried being extraditing from the Bahamas.
18/11/2022 • 1 hour 15 minutes 7 seconds
416. Q&AF: Relationships With Suppliers, First Employer-Employee Relationship & Location Location Location
In today's episode, Andy answers your questions on handling the business relationship with your suppliers early on, how to navigate the employer-employee relationship with your first hire, and how much impact location has on your business's success.
16/11/2022 • 49 minutes 58 seconds
415. Q&AF: Company Doesn't Align With Your Values, Can Bosses And Employees Be Friends & Providing Co-Workers With Feedback
In today's episode, Andy answers your questions on what to do when you go into business with a company that doesn't align with your values, whether bosses and employees can be friends without strings attached, and how to go about providing feedback to your co-workers as a new leader.
14/11/2022 • 43 minutes 18 seconds
414. Andy, Louis Uridel & DJ CTI: Judge Seals Uvalde Autopsies, John Kerry's Climate Strategy & Social Jet Lag?
In today's episode, Andy & DJ are joined in the studio by entrepreneur and Turning Point USA ambassador Gavin Louis Uridel. They discuss the Texas judge who sealed the autopsies of the Uvalde school shooting victims, John Kerry saying the climate change strategy was modeled after the Covid vaccine rollout at the World Economic Forum panel, and the strange phenomenon leaving half of Americans groggy at work.
12/11/2022 • 2 hours 4 minutes 56 seconds
413. Q&AF: Finding Your Target Audience, Providing Value Vs. Flattery & Living Below Your Means
In today's episode, Andy answers your questions on how to find the target audience that cares about your business, the difference between providing value as opposed to flattery in advancing within a company, and how young entrepreneurs can live below their means now to advance their life in the future.
11/11/2022 • 36 minutes 49 seconds
412. Q&AF: Structuring Partnerships, Funding Your Start-Up & Becoming The Best Intrapreneur
In today’s episode, Andy answers your questions on how to construct a partnership based on your involvement within the company, what’s the best way to fund your new business idea and what crucial steps to take to become the best intrapreneur within your organization.
09/11/2022 • 23 minutes 30 seconds
411. Andy & DJ CTI: Elon Recommends Voting For Republican Congress, Biden Says "No More Drilling," & Aldi To Sell Thanksgiving Items At 2019 Prices
In today's episode, Andy & DJ discuss Elon Musk's recommendation of voting for a Republican Congress in the 2022 midterms, President Biden responding to a climate change protestor saying there will be "no more drilling," and Aldi selling Thanksgiving items this year at their 2019 prices to help those struggling during the holiday season.
08/11/2022 • 1 hour 1 minute 8 seconds
410. Q&AF: Leading Culture, Multiple Businesses In A Household & Handling Debt As A Young Business Owner
In todays episode, Andy answers your questions on how real leaders fix a faulty culture inside of a company, the best way to navigate starting a business when your spouse owns one, and what mentality you should have when starting a new business with a huge amount of personal debt.
07/11/2022 • 28 minutes 37 seconds
409. Andy & DJ CTI: Two-In-One Shot, BlackRock Makes Major Change & Biden 'Is A Tyrant'
In today's episode, Andy & DJ discuss Pfizer's announcement of the two-in-one shot vaccine for COVID & the flu, BlackRock making major changes after facing a backlash against woke investing, and Republicans calling Biden's Wednesday night speech another bid to divide & distract Americans.
04/11/2022 • 57 minutes 19 seconds
408. Q&AF: Giving Yourself Grace Vs. Making An Excuse, Need To But Can't Hire Someone & Dealing With Frustrations Throughout The Day
In today's episode, Andy answers your questions on how to differentiate needing some grace for yourself vs. making an excuse, what to do when you've hit a glass ceiling in your business but cannot afford to hire someone on at the moment, and how to go throughout your day dealing with the all the inevitable frustrations.
03/11/2022 • 45 minutes 7 seconds
407. Andy & DJ CTI: Brazilian Election, Declaring Amnesty & Elon Musk's Twitter Acquisition
In today's episode, Andy & DJ discuss Jair Bolsonaro's lack of public appearances & statements since the narrow loss to leftist Lula da Silva, the "Let's Declare a Pandemic Amnesty" article that apologizes for the mishandling of COVID the last few years, and Democrats calling for the Biden administration to open an investigation on Elon Musk's Twitter acquisition.
02/11/2022 • 1 hour 34 minutes 40 seconds
406. Andy & DJ CTI: Intruder Attacks Paul Pelosi, PE Teacher Put On Disciplinary Leave & Heiress Annoyed By Multibillion-Dollar Inheritance
In today's episode, Andy & DJ discuss an intruder breaking into Nancy Pelosi's home & attacking her husband with a hammer, a high school PE teacher put on disciplinary leave for not allowing a 14-year-old girl to change in the boy's locker room, and an heiress annoyed by her multi-billion-dollar inheritances wanting to have it taxed away.
29/10/2022 • 1 hour 27 minutes 8 seconds
405. Andy & DJ CTI: Elon Musk’s Twitter HQ Takeover, Kanye West Warns Adidas To Make New Designs & Zuckerberg's Metaverse $650B Market Loss
In today's episode, Andy & DJ discuss Elon Musk's Twitter HQ visit as he becomes the owner of the social media platform to restore free speech, Kanye West's warning to Adidas to make new designs as he cuts ties with the brand, and Mark Zuckerberg urged to slash 20% of his workforce as Metaverse loses nearly $650B in its market valuation.
28/10/2022 • 1 hour 24 minutes 34 seconds
404. Q&AF: Selecting A Company With Great Culture, Mentality After Devastating Injury & Choosing Passion Over Profit
In today's episode, Andy answers your questions on what you should be on the lookout for in a company's culture when looking for a new job, why it's critical to develop mental toughness to power through the tough times in life, and how to seek out your passion while keeping your business running.
26/10/2022 • 32 minutes 10 seconds
403. Q&AF: Instilling Winning Qualities In Children, Free Vs. Charging Services & Approaching Content Ownership
In today's episode, Andy answers your questions on what qualities parents should instill in their children to set them up for success, if offering a free service when launching a new business is a smart strategy to get buy-in from customers, and how to approach the owners of a business who are content with the position of the company.
25/10/2022 • 40 minutes 54 seconds
402. Andy, Dr. Layne Norton & DJ CTI...
In today's episode, Andy & DJ are joined in the studio by Dr. Layne Norton. Layne is a well-respected scientist, pro-natural bodybuilder, raw elite powerlifter, and entrepreneur, among other things. They discuss Layne's journey that has led him to a reputable name in the fitness industry, why blaming your lack of success on genetics is not a valid excuse, and the critical role resilience plays in achieving success in all areas of life.
21/10/2022 • 1 hour 43 minutes 2 seconds
401. Q&AF: Gossip In The Workplace, Potential Executive & Mindset For Huge Power List Tasks
In today's episode, Andy answers your questions on how to eliminate the toxic gossip in the workplace, what's the best way to screen for potential executives in your company, and what your mindset should be for tackling a massive Power List task.
20/10/2022 • 52 minutes 43 seconds
400. Andy & DJ CTI: George Floyd's Family Sues Kanye West, Boston University Creates New Strain & Steele Dossier Source Acquitted
In today's episode, Andy & DJ discuss George Floyd's family's plan to sue Kanye West for $250 million over comments about his death, Boson University's lab creating a new deadly COVID strain with an 80% kill rate, and the primary source for the Steele Dossier acquitted of four counts of lying to the FBI.
19/10/2022 • 1 hour 22 minutes 49 seconds
399. Q&AF: The Importance Of Sleep, Giving Buyers More Options & Dealing With Rude Customers
In today's episode, Andy answers your questions about what role sleep should play in your personal development journey, if more options are better or worse for sales in your business, and the best way to deal with customers that are rude towards your employees.
18/10/2022 • 1 hour 1 minute 9 seconds
398. Q&AF: Promoting Healthy Competition Amongst Employees, Supporting Child’s Entrepreneurial Ambition & Evaluating Your Circle Of Friends
In today's episode, Andy answers your questions on the best way to promote healthy competition between employees without creating a toxic environment, how to support your children in their entrepreneurial pursuits, and when you should evaluate your circle of friends to set yourself up for success.
17/10/2022 • 44 minutes 2 seconds
397. The Power Within: Be Your Own Best Friend
In today's episode, Andy talks about why nobody is obligated to solve your problems, how you can become a person who is self-sufficient to achieve big goals, and why you should call yourself out on your shortcomings as well as encourage yourself when needed.
15/10/2022 • 7 minutes 46 seconds
396. Andy, Hany Rambod & DJ CTI: PayPal Offering Bribes, Video Games Could Trigger Heart Attacks & Agency Offered Steele $1 Million To Corroborate
In today's episode, Andy & DJ are joined in the studio by 20x Olympia-winning coach and Evogen Nutrition CEO Hany Rambod. They discuss PayPal offering bribes of $15 to stop people from canceling accounts, video games potentially triggering heart attacks in children, and a senior agency analysts reporting that the bureau offered Christopher Steele $1 million to corroborate the dossier.
14/10/2022 • 2 hours 13 minutes 9 seconds
395. Q&AF: Grieving With Family Death, Releasing A New Product & Earning Respect From Supervisors
In today's episode, Andy answers your questions on how to deal with losing a family member to cancer, what is the best way to approach bringing a new product into the marketplace, and how to properly approach your supervisor about leadership issues inside the company.
13/10/2022 • 37 minutes 41 seconds
394. Andy & DJ CTI: 'Kill And Confront' MAGA Republicans, FBI: More People Killed With Fists Than Rifles & Tulsi Gabbard Leaving Elitist Democratic Party
In today's episode, Andy & DJ discuss Democrat Tim Ryan doubling down on his call to 'kill and confront' MAGA republicans, the FBI releasing its Uniform Crime Report that showed more people were killed in 2020 with fists & feet than were killed with rifles, and Tulsi Gabbards announcement that she will leave the Democratic party due to cowardly wokeness & anti-white racism.
12/10/2022 • 52 minutes 2 seconds
393. Andy & DJ CTI: PayPal Stock Plummets, Top Doctor Warns Risk Of Cardiac Death & Nuclear War To Solve Climate Change
In today's episode, Andy & DJ discuss PayPal's stock plummeting after the Daily Wire exposed a shocking misinformation policy, Florida's top doctor encouraging 18-39 year old men against the COVID vaccine due to an increased risk of cardiac death, and the Newsweek article claiming that a nuclear war could help prevent climate change.
11/10/2022 • 1 hour 8 minutes 37 seconds
392. The Black Rifle Coffee Company Story Ft. Jarred "JT" Taylor
In today's episode, Andy is joined in the studio by Black Rifle Coffee Company co-owner Jarred "JT" Taylor. They discuss JT's early childhood skateboarding interest that led him to a filmmaking career, the massive opportunity available to pro-freedom/ pro-American companies during this time in history, and the parallels BRCC has with 1st Phorm in their mission to impact our country positively.
10/10/2022 • 1 hour 35 minutes 18 seconds
391. Andy, Jarred "JT" Taylor, BJ Baldwin & DJ CTI: Uvalde Cop Rehired, No Voting No Vucking & Biden Invokes Possibility of 'Armageddon'
In today's episode, Andy & DJ are joined in the studio by Black Rifle Coffee co-owner Jarred Taylor and off-road racing champion BJ Baldwin. They discuss a Uvalde cop being rehired weeks after the school shooting, the BLK dating app teaming with Trina & Saucy Santana to release a new single to encourage young people to vote, and Biden invoking the possibility of 'Armageddon’ in a Democratic fundraiser speech.
08/10/2022 • 1 hour 19 minutes 13 seconds
390. Andy & DJ CTI: Louisiana Divests From BlackRock, Biden Pledges To Ban Assault Weapons & Detonations Damaged Nord Stream Pipeline
In today's episode, Andy & DJ discuss Louisianans Treasurer John Schroder sending a letter to BlackRock explaining the state would liquidate all BlackRock's investments within three months, President Biden double downing on his pledging to ban all assault weapons, and a Swedish investigation team finding detonation damages on the Nord Stream pipeline.
07/10/2022 • 1 hour 4 minutes 59 seconds
389. Q&AF: Personal Development For Your Loved Ones, Fixing Culture In An Inherited Business & Responding To A Job Rejection
In today's episode, Andy answers your questions on how to get those closest to you to commit to the process of self-improvement, the best way to fix the broken culture in a business you're soon to inherit, and the most effective way to respond to being rejected for a job position.
06/10/2022 • 56 minutes
388. Andy & DJ CTI: Elon Musk Proposes To Buy Twitter At Original Offer, Pelosi Believes Dems Will Sweep Midterms & Trump Sues CNN For $475M
In today's episode, Andy & DJ discuss Elon Musk proposing to buy Twitter at the original agreed-upon $44 billion offering, Nancy Pelosi telling Stephen Colbert that she believes Democrats will sweep the midterm elections, and Donald Trump filing a lawsuit against CNN for defamation.
05/10/2022 • 1 hour 7 minutes 47 seconds
387. Andy & DJ CTI: White Lives Matter, “Homophobic Weirdos” & Agencies Misleading Public About Ivermectin
In today's episode, Andy & DJ discuss Kanye West wearing a 'White Lives Matter' t-shirt during a surprise Yeezy fashion show, Billy Eichner claiming the reason his new gay romcom flopped at the box office was due to straight people not showing up, and the Association of American Physicians and Surgeons (AAPS) saying that agents mislead the public about Ivermectin.
04/10/2022 • 1 hour 1 minute 29 seconds
386. Q&AF: Rebounding The Pandemic Losses, Staying Focused On Your Goals & Dealing With Different Personalities In Business
In today's episode, Andy answers your questions on regaining losses in your business due to the pandemic, how to stay focused on your goals when a lot is happening in your life, and the best way to handle different types of personalities as a leader.
30/09/2022 • 51 minutes 25 seconds
385. Q&AF: Raising Your Standards, Offering Discounts To New Customers & Employer-Employee Relationship
In today's episode, Andy answers your questions on the best way to raise your standards, if you should offer a discount to first-time customers, and the importance of the employer-employee relationship.
29/09/2022 • 54 minutes 38 seconds
384. Andy & DJ CTI: Spanish Minister Calls Paedophilia A Right, U.S. Gives Ukraine $457 Million For Law Enforcement & Voting Democrat To Prevent Hurricanes
In today's episode, Andy & DJ talk about Spanish Minster Irene Montero saying children have a right to sex as long as they consent, the U.S. giving $457 million to Ukraine for law enforcement, and Senator Amy Klobuchar telling Americans to vote Democrat in the midterms to prevent climate change as Hurricane Ian bears down on Florida.
28/09/2022 • 1 hour 12 minutes
383. Q&AF: Getting Buy-In From Your Employees, Compromising Quality For Price & Most Crucial Part About Personal Development
In today's episode, Andy answers your questions on how to get buy-in from your employees to the company's overall mission, how to appropriately respond to customers with a tight budget for their big project, and the most crucial part about the personal development space.
26/09/2022 • 42 minutes 35 seconds
382. Andy, Amir Odom & DJ CTI: Houston Suspects First Robbery, Germany Operating Hundreds Fake Far-Right Social Media Accounts & FBI Agent Exposing Unjust Persecution Of Conservatives
In today's episode, Andy & DJ are joined in the studio by Amir Odom. They discuss a Houston suspect leaving empty-handed after telling a fast-food employee it's his first robbery, Germany operating hundreds of fake far-right social media accounts, and the FBI agent who was suspended after complaining about the exaggerated threat of domestic terrorism meant to harass conservative Americans.
23/09/2022 • 1 hour 55 minutes 10 seconds
381. Andy, Linda Catalina & DJ CTI: Putin: "Not A Bluff," Atlanta Fed Announces Negative 3rd Quarter & Man Ran Down Teen He Thought Was Republican Extremist
In today's episode, Andy & DJ are joined in the studio by entrepreneur & "Mostly Peaceful Latinas" podcast host Linda Catalina. They discuss Vladimir Putin doubling down on the threat of his nuclear weapons to the West as not a bluff, the Atlanta Fed announcing a negative 3rd quarter in the market, and a man who ran down and killed a teen he thought was a Republican extremist.
22/09/2022 • 2 hours 18 minutes 3 seconds
380. Andy, Mike Glover & DJ CTI: Federal Court Vs. Big Tech Censorship, DeSantis Sends Plane Of Migrants To Biden's Summer Home & Executive Order 14067 - Part 2
In today's episode, Andy & DJ are joined in the studio by entrepreneur and former Special Forces SGM Mike Glover. They discuss the decision by the federal court to limit social media companies' power to squash opinions, Gov. DeSantis sending a plane of migrants to Biden's summer home, and Biden signing an executive order giving the government unprecedented control over the U.S. dollar.
21/09/2022 • 1 hour 20 minutes 12 seconds
379. Andy, Mike Glover & DJ CTI: Federal Court Vs. Big Tech Censorship, DeSantis Sends Plane Of Migrants To Biden's Summer Home & Executive Order 14067 - Part 1
In today's episode, Andy & DJ are joined in the studio by entrepreneur and former Special Forces SGM Mike Glover. They discuss the decision by the federal court to limit social media companies' power to squash opinions, Gov. DeSantis sending a plane of migrants to Biden's summer home, and Biden signing an executive order giving the government unprecedented control over the U.S. dollar.
21/09/2022 • 1 hour 9 minutes 1 second
378. Andy, Dave Smith & DJ CTI: Migrants Bussed To DC, Facebook Spying On Private Messages & Ohio Teachers Allowed To Carry - Part 2
In part 2 of Andy, Dave Smith & DJ CTI: they discuss the two buses filled with migrants sent from Texas to VP Kamala Harris' DC residence, Facebook spying on private messages of Americans who questioned the 2020 election, and Ohio school teachers being allowed to carry guns inside classrooms.
17/09/2022 • 1 hour 7 minutes 18 seconds
377. Andy, Dave Smith & DJ CTI: ... Part 1
In today's episode, Andy & DJ are joined in the studio by Comedian and Libertarian Dave Smith. They discuss the intentional division forced upon us by the world's elites, how the evolution of communication through social media has created more chaos in our societies, and what individual Americans can do to combat these issues.
16/09/2022 • 1 hour 29 minutes 23 seconds
376. Q&AF: Overcoming Getting Shot In The Face, Piss-Stained Mattress Phase & Remote Work Causing Depression
In today's episode, Andy answers your questions on how to overcome a traumatic moment in your life that resulted in a noticeable scar on your forehead, what advice Andy would have given himself when he was going through the piss-stained mattress phase of building his business, and the best way to overcome the depression experienced by many of us these past few years due to virtual interactions.
15/09/2022 • 43 minutes 47 seconds
375. Andy & DJ CTI: Twitter Collecting Data From Users, Teacher Supporting Pedophilia & Scooby-Doo Character Can't Call Police Anymore
In today's episode, Andy & DJ discuss the whistleblower who revealed the information Twitter collects from its users, an El Paso ISD teacher being fired after telling her students pedophiles should be called MAPs, and the white female character from Scooby-Doo not being able to call the police anymore in the MultiVersus video game.
14/09/2022 • 1 hour 7 minutes 47 seconds
374. Andy & DJ CTI: Jail Time In Switzerland If You Heat Your Home Above 66 Degrees, Artificial Sweeteners Blamed For Heart Disease Risk & Pride Festival Loses Sponsor Over ‘Drag Kids’ Performance
In today’s episode, Andy & DJ discuss the citizens of Switzerland may face prison time if they turn their thermostat above 66 degrees this winter, new studies blaming higher consumption of artificial sweeteners for an increased risk of cardiovascular diseases, and a Utah-based bank withdrawing their sponsorship from the upcoming Boise Pride Festival due to a scheduled “Drag Kids” show.
10/09/2022 • 1 hour 9 minutes 9 seconds
373. Q&AF: Is It Too Late To Start?, Comparing Hard Times In Life & Surrounding Yourself With The Right People Ft. Wes Watson
In today's episode, Andy & DJ are joined in the studio by entrepreneur Wes Watson. They answer your questions on what's the best practice for starting a new project as you begin to age, how to overcome the mentality of thinking you have the worst problems in the world, and how to select the right people for your inner circle.
09/09/2022 • 1 hour 43 minutes
372. Q&AF: Success Ladder Assessment, Pushing Through Chaos & Going From A Felon To A Business Owner
In today's episode, Andy answers your questions on how to properly assess your status on the success ladder mentioned in a previous episode with Ed Mylett, why it's crucial to be able to operate through chaos when it comes to chasing your dreams, and if being a convicted felon has any weight on starting or operating a business.
07/09/2022 • 48 minutes 48 seconds
371. Q&AF: Advertising In Other Avenues Outside Of Social Media, Getting Off Depression Medication & Having A Nothing To Lose Mentality
In today's episode, Andy answers your questions on the best way to branch out in advertising your products/ services away from social media, what it's been like for him going off his depression medication, and how the top entrepreneurs adapt the nothing to lose mentality.
06/09/2022 • 44 minutes 50 seconds
370. Q&AF: Getting Back Into A Routine, Police Against Wokeness & Creating Leaders Out Of Your Employees
In today's episode, Andy talks about what steps you should take to get back in your routine when dealing with distractions, the best way for police officers to handle wokeness with new leadership, and how to create effective leaders out of your employees.
02/09/2022 • 29 minutes 32 seconds
369. Andy, Maj Toure & DJ CTI: FBI Threw Documents On The Floor, Kim Gardner Only Fined $750... To Be Continued
In today's episode, Andy & DJ are joined in the studio by Black Guns Matter & Solutionary Lifestyle founder Maj Toure. They discuss what solutions are necessary to improve the quality of life for impoverished communities, why it's essential to understand the basics of firearm safety, and the importance of diving deeper into issues concerning all Americans.
01/09/2022 • 2 hours 1 minute 3 seconds
368. Andy & DJ CTI: FBI Agent Escorted From Headquarters, Federal Reserve To Launch New Instant Payment Service & Elon Musk’s Warning About Shift To Green Energy
In today's episode, Andy & DJ discuss the FBI agent who opened the investigation into Trump escorted from headquarters, the federal reserve set to launch a new instant payment service, and Elon Musk issuing a warning about the rapid shift to green energy.
31/08/2022 • 1 hour 14 minutes 4 seconds
367. Andy & DJ CTI: Federal Judge Sides With Trump, Biden Has Fun With Jay Leno's Cars & Antifa Stands Guard Outside Drag Show
In today's episode, Andy & DJ discuss a federal judge siding with Trump announcing her preliminary intent to appoint a special master to review the documents seized by the FBI from Mar-a-Lago earlier this month, President Biden spending time with Jay Leno on the anniversary of the Kabul bombing, and heavily armed Antifa militants standing guard outside a drag show in Texas.
30/08/2022 • 59 minutes 30 seconds
366. Andy & DJ CTI: Fauci Defends Disastrous Career, Ukrainian Parliament Give Themselves A Raise & Biden's $20,000 Student Loan Forgiveness
In today's episode, Andy & DJ talk about Fauci claiming he has nothing to hide after announcing his retirement, the Ukrainian Parliament voting to give themselves a raise thanks to US taxpayers, and Biden announcing his decision to forgive up to $20,000 in student loan debt.
25/08/2022 • 1 hour 16 minutes 26 seconds
365. Q&AF: Overcoming Stagnation, Gaining Connections Vs. Developing Skills & Dealing With Shadow Bans
In today's episode, Andy answers your questions on how to overcome the comfort you experience after reaching a bit of success, whether you should put more focus on gaining connections or developing your skillsets when working towards your goals, and how to navigate being shadow banned on social media for speaking out on crucial issues happening in our society.
24/08/2022 • 31 minutes 50 seconds
364. Mo Money, Better Problems
In today's episode, Andy talks about how most people have the wrong idea about making money, why it's more important than ever to be financially successful, and the power money has to make the world a better place.
23/08/2022 • 18 minutes 24 seconds
363. Q&AF: Believing In Yourself, Undermining Your Authority & Prioritizing American-Made Products
In today's episode, Andy answers your questions on how to overcome the loss of belief in yourself during your personal development journey, what to do when one of your key people undermines your authority in front of the other employees, and the best way to prioritize American-made suppliers & vendors for your company.
22/08/2022 • 24 minutes 12 seconds
362. Andy & DJ CTI: Sam Harris' Absurd Comments About Trump, Opening Statement By Progressive Democrat & Berkeley Bans White People
In today's episode, Andy & DJ discuss Sam Harris' statement that he'd ignore Hunter Biden having 'corpses of children in his basement' if it kept Trump from being the President, the opening statement made by Progressive Democrat Public Defender at J-6 trial, and Berkeley's co-op banning white people from common areas to avoid violence.
20/08/2022 • 50 minutes 31 seconds
361. Andy & DJ CTI: Allen Weisselberg Sentenced, Teachers' Union Firing White Teachers & New Special Agents Harassing Americans
In today's episode, Andy & DJ discuss Allen Weisselberg's five-month sentencing to Rikers Island for tax fraud, a Minneapolis teachers' union planning to fire white teachers ahead of people of color deemed illegal, and more videos surfacing of a special agents recruitment program designed to harass hardworking Americans.
19/08/2022 • 51 minutes 26 seconds
360. Q&AF: Instilling Drive In Your Employees, Asking For Help & Developing Business Skillsets
In today's episode, Andy answers your questions on what's the best way to manage people who have potential but lack the drive to improve, how to ask for help without coming from a place of weakness, and why it's crucial to develop a business mindset when having specialized skillsets such as lawyers & doctors.
18/08/2022 • 32 minutes 21 seconds
359. Q&AF: Developing 'Kill Kill Kill' Mentality, Losing Weight While Operating Business & Becoming Successful As An Intrapreneur
In today's episode, Andy answers your questions on what it takes to develop a kill mentality that winners must possess, how to balance losing weight while operating your business and how someone can build their empire without owning a business.
16/08/2022 • 45 minutes 26 seconds
358. Andy, Dan Hollaway & DJ CTI: "I Tried Attacking The FBI," CDC Eases Restrictions & FBI Raided Mar-A-Lago For Nuclear Weapon Documents
In today's episode, Andy & DJ are joined in the studio by one of the Drinkin Bros podcast hosts and entrepreneur Dan Hollaway. They discuss the armed man who was shot after targeting the FBI Ohio office, the CDC easing the Covid-19 restrictions, and new documents that revealed the FBI raided Trump's Mar-A-Lago residence in search of nuclear weapon documents.
13/08/2022 • 1 hour 56 minutes 20 seconds
357. Andy, Dominick Izzo & DJ CTI: FBI Raid Trump's Mar-a-Lago Property, Meta's New Chat Bot Says 2020 Election Was Rigged & Paul Pelosi Jr.'s Business Trip
In today's episode, Andy & DJ are joined in the studio by entrepreneur and former cop Dominick Izzo. They discuss Eric Trump's conversation with Daily Mail about what really happened during the FBI raid on his father's Mar-a-Lago property, Meta's new chatbot answering a reporter's question on if it believes the 2020 election was rigged, and Paul Pelosi, Jr.'s Asian stock climbing 30% after his Asian trip with his mother.
12/08/2022 • 2 hours 7 minutes 38 seconds
356. Opportunity Through Struggle Ft. Lewis Caralla
In today's episode, Andy and the crew are joined in the studio by Georgia Tech's head football strength and conditioning coach, Lewis Caralla. They discuss society's narrative that you're incapable of achieving massive goals, how listening can make a huge difference to the younger generation, and the effort required to excel in your field of endeavor.
10/08/2022 • 1 hour 31 minutes 28 seconds
355. Q&AF: Good Times In Business, Applying Consumed Information & Most Important Thing When Setting A New Goal
In today's episode, Andy answers your questions on what you should focus on when things are going well in business, how to apply the knowledge consumed from listening to the podcast, and the most important thing to remember when setting a new goal.
09/08/2022 • 53 minutes 4 seconds
354. Q&AF: Responding To Customers' Difficult Questions, Being Too Aggressive Towards Your Goals & Leading People Older Than You
In today's episode, Andy answers your questions on how to respond to customers' difficult questions, if there is such a thing as being too aggressive when pursuing your goals, and what's the best way to lead individuals older than you.
08/08/2022 • 26 minutes 3 seconds
353. Q&AF: Learning To Love Hard Things, Becoming An Approachable Leader & Brainstorming Sessions
In today's episode, Andy answers your questions on how you can learn to love the hard things that life requires for success, how leaders can make themselves more approachable to their employees, and what his brainstorming sessions consist of at the moment.
06/08/2022 • 39 minutes 54 seconds
352. Andy & DJ CTI: Brittney Griner Verdict, MMA Fighter Takes Down NYC Assault Suspect & Nancy Pelosi Prepares To Visit DMZ With North Korea
In today's episode, Andy & DJ discuss the Russian court sentencing Brittney Griner to 9 years in prison for drug possession, an MMA fighter restraining an assault suspect in NYC, and Nancy Pelosi preparing to visit DMZ with North Korea.
05/08/2022 • 56 minutes 20 seconds
351. Andy & DJ CTI: Nancy Pelosi Departs From Taiwan, Capitol Rioter Gets 7 Years In Jail & Liquor Store Owner Shoots Would-Be Robber
In today's episode, Andy & DJ discuss Nancy Pelosi's departure from Taiwan after her 19-hour visit, a capitol rioter receiving seven years for bringing a gun into the capitol on January 6th, and the 80-year-old California liquor store owner shooting a would-be robber.
04/08/2022 • 48 minutes 25 seconds
350. Cultural Revolution - 2022 Missouri Primary Election Results
In today's episode, Andy reacts to the 2022 Missouri Primary Election results. He explains what these results mean to our community, the importance of getting engaged locally, and the next step we need to take to get America where we need it to go.
03/08/2022 • 22 minutes 25 seconds
349. Q&AF: Overcoming Procrastination, Struggling Employee & Transitioning From Manager To Owner
In today's episode, Andy answers your questions on what's the best way to attack & overcome procrastination, how to deal with an employee that's going through a rough patch in performance, and the best way to transition from being a manager into operating & building your business.
03/08/2022 • 38 minutes 23 seconds
348. Andy & DJ CTI: China's Military Launching Missiles, Banana Boat Recalls Sunscreen & Drop Box Tailgate Parties To Protect Fair Elections
In today's episode, Andy & DJ discuss the Chinese military launching missile strikes & attacks in another warning to Nancy Pelosi, Banana Boat recalling sunscreen products after detecting cancer-causing chemicals, and Arizona patriots setting up drop box tailgate parties to protect free & fair elections.
02/08/2022 • 41 minutes 4 seconds
347. Q&AF: Navigating Major Economic Hard Times In Business, Instilling Humility Into Employees & Building A Successful Business
In today's episode, Andy answers your questions on how to operate your business through hard economic times, the best way to instill humility into your employees, and what the difference was from his previous attempts to get his business off the ground to the one that took off.
01/08/2022 • 35 minutes 52 seconds
346. Andy & DJ CTI: Disney Caves To Far Left, US officially Enters Recession & North Korea Threatens Nukes
In today's episode, Andy & DJ discuss Disney caving to the far left by running Democrat ads on Hulu, the US officially entering a recession after the second quarter GDP comes in negative, and North Korea threatening to use nukes amid tensions with the United States.
29/07/2022 • 54 minutes 58 seconds
345. American Freedom: Now Or Never Ft. Eric Greitens
In today's episode, Andy is joined in the studio by Senatorial Candidate Eric Greitens. They discuss the current state of manufactured anguish happening in our country, why patriotism is mandatory to fight against tyranny, and what steps we can take as citizens to revive real American freedom.
28/07/2022 • 1 hour 2 minutes 37 seconds
344. Andy, AJ & DJ CTI: Election Fraud In Colorado, Democrats Pressuring Disney To Run Abortion Ads & China's Warning To Nancy Pelosi
In today's episode, Andy & DJ are joined in the studio by AJ (@dreamrare). They discuss the election fraud that flipped the results in the Colorado election, Democrats pressuring Disney to run abortion ads on Hulu, and China's warning to Nancy Pelosi if she attempts to make a trip to Taiwan.
27/07/2022 • 1 hour 15 minutes 52 seconds
343. Q&AF: Family Asking For Money, Making An Employee Partner & Fighting Wokeness In School
In today's episode, Andy answers your questions on how to deal with certain family members who ask you for money once you achieve some financial success, if you should ever consider making one of your top employees a partner, and the best way to revolt against the woke school system.
25/07/2022 • 55 minutes 29 seconds
342. Andy & DJ CTI: $1 Trillion To Iran, Port Of Oakland Shutdown & Dave Chappelle Show Canceled
In today's episode, Andy & DJ discuss President Biden's poise to send 1 trillion dollars to Iran over the next six years, the Port of Oakland shut down after truckers continue to protest, and a Minnesota theater canceling Dave Chappelle's show after receiving 125 signatures & Antifa threats.
23/07/2022 • 47 minutes 37 seconds
341. Q&AF: Dealing With Yes Men, Using Loans Vs. Using Savings & Asking For Help
In today's episode, Andy answers your questions on what's the best way to deal with yes men, whether it's a smarter option to take out a loan or use money from your savings when starting your business and why it's crucial to drop your ego when asking for help.
22/07/2022 • 27 minutes 20 seconds
340. Andy & DJ CTI: Ukrainian Super-Soldiers, Climate Emergency & 76 Million Year Old Dinosaur Skeleton
In today's episode, Andy & DJ discuss Russian lawmakers blaming losses on experimental Ukrainian super-soldiers, Durbin claiming climate change is more important than the current economic inflation, and a 76 million-year-old dinosaur skeleton being auctioned in New York City.
21/07/2022 • 53 minutes 57 seconds
339. Andy & DJ CTI: Biden's Climate Executive Orders, Antifa Vs. Bikers & Police Identify Victims In Indiana Mall Shooting
In today's episode, Andy & DJ discuss Biden's plan to issue an executive order for the climate crisis, Antifa being chased away after picking a fight with a biker gang, and the police identifying the victims along with the hero bystander who killed the shooter.
20/07/2022 • 55 minutes 12 seconds
338. Q&AF: Importance Of Core Values, Higher Class Clientele & Keeping Humility Through Improvement
In today's episode, Andy answers your questions on whether there's a hierarchy of importance regarding your core values, how to take care of your current customers when attracting higher clientele, and the best way to keep humility when you notice yourself improving.
19/07/2022 • 37 minutes 4 seconds
337. Q&AF: Self-Starter Employees, Making Promises To Your Team & Advertising Your Business
In today's episode, Andy answers your questions on the best way to build your employees into self-starters, how you should approach making promises to your team, and when's an appropriate time to start paying to advertise your business.
18/07/2022 • 25 minutes 38 seconds
336. Andy & DJ CTI: Baba Vanga's Chilling Predictions, Armed Veteran Gets Into Shootout With Burglars & 21 Confirmed Illegalities From 2020 Election
In today's episode, Andy & DJ discuss Baba Vanga's chilling predictions that have come true so far & what 2022 holds, an armed veteran homeowner who got into a shootout with Burglars on his front lawn, and 21 confirmed illegalities proving the 2020 election was fraudulent.
16/07/2022 • 51 minutes 36 seconds
335. Andy, Malik Deshawn & DJ CTI: Favorite Big Booty Latina, Iran May Try To Assassinate Trump & Giant Marijuana Cloud
In today's episode, Andy & DJ are joined in the studio by castrologist Malik Deshawn. They discuss AOC being trolled by Alex Stein on her way to the Capitol building, the US intelligence report that warned of a possible assassination attempt on Trump, and the Colombian police burning 1.5 tons of seized drugs resulting in a giant marijuana cloud over the town.
15/07/2022 • 1 hour 1 minute 16 seconds
334. Andy, Eric Greitens & DJ CTI: Heartbreaking Video Of Kid Hitting Cop, Nuclear Attack PSA & Secret Service Responds To Hunter's iCloud
In today's episode, Andy & DJ are joined in the studio by former Missouri Governor & Senatorial Candidate Eric Greitens. They discuss the heartbreaking video of a kid hitting & swearing at a cop in Minnesota, a PSA issued by NYC providing instructions to citizens in case of a nuclear attack, and Secret Service responding to the reported hack of Hunter Biden’s iCloud account.
14/07/2022 • 2 hours 3 minutes 43 seconds
333. Q&AF: Healthy Comparisons For Growth, Taking Care Of Employees During Inflation & Redirecting When Working Towards Your Goals
In today's episode, Andy answers your questions on how you should be utilizing comparisons when working towards your goals, what's the best way to take care of your employees during challenging economic times, and how to course-correct on your journey to success.
13/07/2022 • 31 minutes
332. Andy & DJ CTI: Twitter To Sue Elon Musk, Protestors Storm President's House In Sri Lanka & Hunter Biden's iCloud Hacked
In today's episode, Andy & DJ discuss Twitter suing Elon Musk after he pulls out of the deal due to bot information not being disclosed, a hundred thousand protestors storming the President's house in Sri Lanka, and the disturbing information/ images found on Hunter Biden's iCloud.
12/07/2022 • 47 minutes 47 seconds
331. Q&AF: Battling Depression, Building Systems Inside Your Business & Handling Inherited Money
In today’s episode, Andy answers your questions on how to stay productive when battling anxiety & depression, how to create efficient systems within your business for peak productivity, and what to do when you inherit a large sum of money.
11/07/2022 • 41 minutes 52 seconds
330. Misconceptions Of Humility: How To Become An Effective Young Entrepreneur
In today's episode, Andy talks about society's misconception regarding humility, why being a good follower translates well into being an effective leader, and how to fast-track your progression by learning from other people's mistakes.
09/07/2022 • 16 minutes 37 seconds
329. Andy & DJ CTI: 62 Year Old Employee Prosecuted For Self-Defense, U.K. Prime Minister Resigns & Woke Coffee Shop Shuts Down
In today’s episode, Andy and DJ discuss a 62 year old Bodega employee in New York prosecuted for stabbing a career criminal in an act of self-defense, U.K. Prime Minister Boris Johnson resigning as the leader of the Conservative Party and woke coffee shop owners in Philadelphia shutting down the business after battling with woke employees.
08/07/2022 • 46 minutes 36 seconds
328. Andy & DJ CTI: 5 Million Oil Barrels To China, Uvalde Cover-Up & Criticizing Disinformation Board
In today's episode, Andy & DJ discuss President Biden sending 5 million oil barrels from the US national supply overseas to China, Uvalde Mayor accusing state law enforcement of orchestrating a cover-up in the school shooting, and Nina Jankowicz stating that the GOP did a disservice to the country by criticizing the disinformation board.
07/07/2022 • 57 minutes 45 seconds
327. Andy & DJ CTI: Highland Park Parade Shooting, In Mourning After Roe V. Wade & Transgender Monkeys
In today's episode, Andy & DJ discuss the suspect from the Highland Park shooting wearing women's clothing after the mass shooting, a Universal Music Group employee refusing to work over the Roe v. Wade ruling, and Fauci's NIAID spending $500,000 to turn monkeys transgender.
06/07/2022 • 48 minutes 15 seconds
326. Pursuing Excellence: 4th Of July Special
America needs you to be excellent. In today's episode, Andy talks about the opportunities we have right in front of us, how we can help each other pursue excellence and why mental toughness & discipline will play a crucial role in the success of our country.
04/07/2022 • 14 minutes 56 seconds
325. Q&AF: Game Of Entrepreneurship, Innovation In Inherited Business & Life Guru Advice
In today's episode, Andy answers your questions on his favorite aspects of being an entrepreneur, the best way to add innovation into an inherited family business, and advice from life gurus that you should avoid at all costs.
02/07/2022 • 29 minutes 39 seconds
324. Andy & DJ CTI: Biden's Voicemail To Hunter, Hutchinson's Jan 6th Testimony & Serious Adverse Events
In today's episode, Andy & DJ discuss the leaked voicemail message from President Biden to Hunter regarding his dealings with the Chinese, Cassidy Hutchinson's testimony describing Donald Trump's actions on January 6th, and the serious adverse events that have occurred due to the Covid-19 vaccine.
01/07/2022 • 56 minutes 10 seconds
323. Q&AF: Getting Offensive During Hard Times, Holding Team Meetings & Maintaining Positive Momentum
In today's episode, Andy answers your questions on what you should be conscious of when going through difficult growth periods in your business, how to hold productive team meetings inside your organization, and the best way to maintain the positive momentum you've created.
30/06/2022 • 34 minutes 26 seconds
In today's episode, Andy talks about the undeniable power of the universe when you genuinely wish the best for others, the best way to adopt this mentality on your path to success, and how collectively we can improve the world through our intentions.
29/06/2022 • 17 minutes 55 seconds
321. Andy & DJ CTI: Crickets For Human Consumption, Nancy Pelosi Pushing Daughter Of GOP Rep. & Clarence Thomas Called The 'N-Word'
In today's episode, Andy & DJ discuss a Canadian Plant that plans to produce nearly 10 tons of crickets for human consumption, Nancy Pelosi pushing the daughter of GOP Rep. Mayra Flores during a photo op, and racist white progressives openly calling Clarence Thomas the "N-word."
28/06/2022 • 1 hour 6 minutes 15 seconds
320. Q&AF: Paying Yourself, Instilling Mental Toughness In Your Child & Opportunities At Work
In today's episode, Andy answers your questions on when it's an appropriate time to pay yourself after reinvesting into your business, what's the best way to instill mental toughness & discipline in your child, and how to find the positive opportunities within a new company.
27/06/2022 • 30 minutes 13 seconds
319. Andy & DJ CTI: Most Significant Gun Control Legislation, President Biden's Cheat Sheet & Dr. Oz Ditches Donald Trump
In today's episode, Andy & DJ discuss the Senate passing the most significant gun control legislation in decades, a very specific cheat sheet reminding President Biden how to act, and Dr. Oz appearing to ditch Trump months after he was endorsed by the former President.
25/06/2022 • 46 minutes 1 second
318. Q&AF: Developing People Of Character, Retaining Employees & Purpose: Innate Or Developed?
In today’s episode, Andy answers your questions on what’s the best way to hire trustworthy & hard working employees, how to retain those employees for the long term and whether your purpose in life is innate or it’s something that you eventually develop.
24/06/2022 • 38 minutes 4 seconds
317. Andy & DJ CTI: Money For Second Pandemic, Officers At Uvalde Waited An Hour & Texas GOP Declaring Biden As Illegitimate President
In today's episode, Andy & DJ discuss Biden wanting money to fend off the second pandemic, officers at Uvalde having riffles but waiting an hour to enter the school, and Texas GOP openly declares Biden as an illegitimate President.
23/06/2022 • 53 minutes 40 seconds
316. Q&AF: Public Speaking 101, Communicating Honestly With Clientele & Attracting Supportive Customers
In today's episode, Andy answers your questions on the best way to prepare for a public speaking event, how to communicate effectively with your clientele, and the most important thing to understand when trying to attract the right customers to your business.
22/06/2022 • 44 minutes 34 seconds
315. Andy & DJ CTI: Eric Greitens' Hunting Ad, Lia Thomas Banned By FINA & Disney's Lightyear Flops
In today's episode, Andy & DJ discuss Eric Greitens' new RINO hunting campaign ad that has enraged critics across social media, Lia Thomas' dominance over female competitors coming to an end after being banned by FINA, and Disney's Lightyear flopping over a controversial lesbian kiss in its opening weekend.
21/06/2022 • 53 minutes 19 seconds
314. Q&AF: Leading Different Personality Types, Couples Supporting Each Other & Competing Against Larger Companies
In today's episode, Andy answers your questions on how leaders should communicate when leading different personality types, what's the best way for couples to support each other's individual goals, and how small companies can compete against larger companies in the same sector.
20/06/2022 • 49 minutes 44 seconds
313. Q&AF: Visualizing Long Term Goals, Voting Out Established Politicians & Leadership Through Inspiration
In today's episode, Andy answers your questions on why you should take visualization of your long-term goals seriously, how you can get involved in your community to vote out established politicians, and why leading by example is the most effective way to lead your team.
19/06/2022 • 22 minutes 44 seconds
312. Andy, Vaughn & DJ CTI: SpaceX Fires Employees, Italians Drag Protesters Off Road & CDC’s Sex With Monkeypox Guidance
In today's episode, Andy, Vaughn & DJ discuss SpaceX firing employees behind the open letter that criticized Musk's comments over sexual harassment allegations against him, a video showing furious Italian motorists dragging extinction rebellion protesters away to let traffic pass after the group had blockade one of the busiest roads in Rome, and the CDC issuing bizarre guidance for having sex with monkeypox.
18/06/2022 • 47 minutes 43 seconds
311. Andy, Vaughn & DJ CTI: Environmentalist Groups Sue Biden, Compensation For Side Effects & Capitol Police's Jan. 6th Warning
In today's episode, Andy, Vaughn & DJ discuss environmentalist groups suing the Biden administration to block more than 3,500 oil and gas permits, a BC man receiving compensation for a vaccine-related injury, and an email warning the capitol police about violence two weeks before the Jan. 6th riots.
17/06/2022 • 1 hour 6 minutes 44 seconds
310. Andy & DJ CTI: Biden Threatens Oil Companies, Squid Game Reality Show & Democrat Predicts Civil War
In today's episode, Andy & DJ discuss President Biden sending a letter to oil companies threatening to use emergency powers if they don't increase production, Netflix teasing a 'Squid Game' reality competition show with $4.56 million in prize money, and a New York Democrat predicting a civil war if Republicans take power in the November mid-terms.
16/06/2022 • 43 minutes 19 seconds
309. Q&AF: Raising Your Team's Standards, Never Being Satisfied & Quality Vs. Quantity
In today's episode, Andy answers your questions on how to get your team to operate at the same standards as you, when do you know you've done enough work for the day, and if you should place your focus on the quality of your product or the quantity to meet the demands.
14/06/2022 • 24 minutes 39 seconds
308. Q&AF: Owning Multiple Businesses, Money Within Relationships & Increasing Your Prices
In today's episode, Andy answers your questions on if you should entertain owning multiple businesses or go all-in on your current business, what's the best way to handle finances as a couple, and how to effectively communicate to your customers about price increases during inflation.
10/06/2022 • 26 minutes 24 seconds
307. Andy, Tommy Vext & DJ CTI: Mysterious Deaths Among Healthy People, Supreme Court Justice Threatened & Microsoft Executive Resigns Over VR Porn
In today's episode, Andy & DJ are joined in the studio by Tommy Vext. They discuss healthy young people dying suddenly from a mysterious syndrome, an armed man arrested near Supreme Court Justice Brett Kavanaugh's house, and the Microsoft executive who resigned after being caught watching VR porn in the office.
09/06/2022 • 1 hour 38 minutes 55 seconds
306. Q&AF: Fixing A Company's Morale, Establishing Yourself As A Leader & Fighting The School System's Wokeness
In today's episode, Andy answers your questions about boosting your company's morale after a few months of being in a slump, what common mistakes people make trying to establish themselves as leaders in today's society, and if you should place your children into private schools or fight against the woke agenda being pushed into the school systems.
08/06/2022 • 25 minutes 21 seconds
305. Andy & DJ CTI: Twitter Resisting Musk's Right To Information, Dallas 'Drag Your Kids To Pride' Sparks Outrage & CDC Raises Monkeypox Alert
In today's episode, Andy & DJ discuss Elon Musk stating that Twitter is actively resisting and thwarting his right to information on spam & fake account data, video surfacing of a Dallas drag show showing children handing money to the performers, and the CDC raising its monkeypox alert recommending masks during travel.
07/06/2022 • 56 minutes 55 seconds
304. Andy & DJ CTI: FBI Arrests Peter Navarro, Global Elite Meeting & Ron DeSantis Vetoes $35M Tampa Bay Rays Complex
In today's episode, Andy & DJ discuss the arrest of Peter Navarro one day after he vowed to impeach President Biden, global elites meeting in Washington, DC for Bilderberg group meeting, and Ron DeSantis vetoing the $35M Tampa Bay Rays baseball complex after the team's gun control tweet.
04/06/2022 • 54 minutes 34 seconds
303. Andy, Chris Cunningham, Vaughn & DJ CTI: Democrats Trying To Jam Gun Control Laws Through Congress, Durham's Sussmann Probe Exposed Clinton's Campaign & View Co-Host Blames 'Christian Nationalism' For Mass Shootings
In today's episode, Andy & DJ are joined by the pastor of disaster, Vaughn Kohler and one of the founding members of ClickUp, Chris Cunningham. They discuss Democrats trying to pass a terrible gun control law through Congress, Durham's Michael Sussmann probe exposing Hillary Clinton's campaign and Tara Setmayer blaming 'Christian nationalism' for mass shootings.
03/06/2022 • 1 hour 25 minutes 22 seconds
302. Andy & DJ CTI: Sussmann Found Not Guilty, Musk: Remote Work Is No Longer Acceptable & Russia Officially Threatens U.S.
In today's episode, Andy & DJ discuss Michael Sussmann being found not guilty of lying to the FBI in September 2016, Elon Musk sending out a company-wide email stating remote work is no longer acceptable at Tesla, and Russia officially threatening a nuclear strike on the U.S.
02/06/2022 • 53 minutes 32 seconds
301. Q&AF: Creating Brand Loyalty, Leadership As An Unsociable Person & Talking Politics At Work
In today's episode, Andy answers your questions on the best way to make people loyal to your brand, how a naturally reserved individual can develop better leadership skills, and if it's a smart idea to allow political talk to be discussed at work.
01/06/2022 • 33 minutes 49 seconds
300. Andy, Cameron Hanes, Sal & DJ CTI: Trump-Russia Lies Approved By Hillary, Elon Musk's Sex Accuser & Biden-Backed W.H.O. Treaty
In today's episode, Andy & the crew are joined in the studio by "Endure" author & bowhunter Cameron Hanes. In the first half of the show, they discuss Cam's most intense hunting trip encounters, how regular people are capable of incredible feats, and why solid & self-reliant men are needed now more than ever in America. In the second half, they discuss Hillary Clinton's campaign manager testifying that she had approved the false narrative between Trump & Russia, Elon Musk challenging a far-left sex accuser to describe his intimate body parts, and the Biden-backed treaty amendment that would give the United States health powers over to the U.N.
21/05/2022 • 2 hours 5 minutes 51 seconds
299. #75HARD vs Kyle "The Captain" Creek
In today's episode, Andy is joined in the studio by author & creative director Kyle Creek. They discuss why Kyle needed to do #75HARD at a desperate time in his life, how it has helped improve his professional & personal life as a father, and the power this program has to make America a stronger nation.
20/05/2022 • 1 hour 34 minutes 47 seconds
298. Q&AF: Irrelevant Entrepreneurship Focus, Investment Opportunities & Operating Daily For The Big Picture
In today's episode, Andy answers your questions on what's something that entrepreneurs overvalue as important in business, what you should look out for when investing your money into a company, and the best way to operate day-to-day when working towards your goals.
19/05/2022 • 35 minutes 25 seconds
297. Andy & DJ CTI: Missouri Bill On Ivermectin Effectiveness, Biden Blaming Republicans & BLM Co-Founder Tax Filings
In today's episode, Andy & DJ discuss Missouri's passing of a bill that prohibits pharmacists from questioning doctors who prescribe Ivermectin to treat Covid-19, President Biden's lackluster livestream attendance in which he blames Republicans for a Buffalo store shooting, and tax filings that reveal mischievous spending of donation money from the co-founder of BLM.
18/05/2022 • 58 minutes 33 seconds
296. Andy & DJ CTI: Chinese Military Audio Leaked, Trump-Russia Trial Opens & Kim Jong Un Lookalike
In today's episode, Andy & DJ discuss the exclusive audio leak of the Chinese Military meeting discussing the invasion of Taiwan, the trial opening in the Trump-Russia case of Hillary Clinton's 'Alfa Bank' lawyer, and a Kim Jong Un lookalike disrupting an Australian election campaign.
17/05/2022 • 48 minutes 16 seconds
295. Andy, Ian Smith & DJ CTI: Baby Formula Shortage, Air Force Academy Cadets & Sexual Harassment For Using Wrong Pronouns
In today's episode, Andy & DJ are joined in the studio by Congressional Candidate & co-owner of Atilis Gym Bellmawr, Ian Smith. They discuss the baby formula shortage in America, Air Force Academy cadets not being allowed to graduate unless proof of vaccination, and a Wisconsin middle schooler accused of sexual harassment for using the wrong gender pronouns.
16/05/2022 • 2 hours 10 minutes 48 seconds
294. Dear Men
In today’s episode, Andy lays out the truth about the dire need for strong, uncompromising men to take charge, why crying about the struggles of society is detrimental to the cause, and why it’s necessary to take self-accountability & personal excellence seriously to restore freedoms in America.
14/05/2022 • 33 minutes 15 seconds
293. Q&AF: Showing Grace, Mindset Shift For Employees & Overcoming Frustrations With #75HARD
In today's episode, Andy answers your questions on why it's important to reconcile & show grace to people with contrasting views, the best way to initiate a positive mindset shift in your employees, and how to channel your frustrations towards society while doing #75HARD.
13/05/2022 • 44 minutes 55 seconds
292. Andy & DJ CTI: No Charges For Mike Tyson, House Approves $40B For Ukraine & Jack Dorsey Wishes He Hadn’t Banned Trump
In today's episode, Andy & DJ discuss the California district attorney's decision to not file charges against Mike Tyson after a physical altercation with another passenger on a JetBlue flight, the House sending an additional $40 Billion to aid Ukraine in the conflict with Russia, and Jack Dorsey agreeing that former President Donald Trump shouldn't have been banned from Twitter.
12/05/2022 • 51 minutes 40 seconds
291. Q&AF: Going Door-To-Door, Acquiring A Company & Biggest Destroyer Of Self-Esteem
In today's episode, Andy answers your questions on how to operate when you're going door-to-door to acquire new customers, what to keep in mind when buying out an existing business, and how to protect yourself from the biggest destroyer of self-esteem.
11/05/2022 • 32 minutes 33 seconds
290. Andy & DJ CTI: Companies Cover Abortion Travel Cost, Clarence Thomas Hits Back & Biden's Disinformation Board
In today's episode, Andy & DJ discuss the list of companies offering to cover travel costs for out-of-state abortions, Clarence Thomas' statement that the Supreme Court will not be bullied because a mob disagrees with its rulings, and the conflict of interest with President Biden’s new disinformation board.
10/05/2022 • 57 minutes 44 seconds
289. Andy & DJ CTI: FDA Restricts J&J, Misdemeanor For Chappelle's Attacker & Antifa Attacks Pregnancy Center
In today's episode, Andy & DJ discuss the FDA restricting the Johnson & Johnson Covid-19 vaccine due to blood cloth risks, the Los Angeles District Attorney's office's decision to not bring felony charges against Dave Chappelle's onstage attacker, and Antifa's attack on a pregnancy center in Portland.
07/05/2022 • 44 minutes 39 seconds
288. American Revival Part 3 Ft. Eric Greitens
In today's episode, Andy & DJ are joined in the studio by former Missouri Governor and Senatorial Candidate Eric Greitens. They talk about Eric’s story of how he got started with humanitarian public service, why individual accountability & personal excellence are the stepping stones for a prosperous America, and how to think critically to take better decisions for the future of your community and for the future of America.
06/05/2022 • 2 hours 4 minutes 49 seconds
287. Andy & DJ CTI: Dave Chappelle Attacked On Stage, Roe V. Wade & CDC Cellphone Data Tracking
In today's episode, Andy & DJ discuss Dave Chappelle being attacked onstage by an audience member while performing at Hollywood Bowl in Los Angeles, the Supreme Court's decision to overturn Roe v. Wade that provided women with a constitutional right to abortion, and the report that showed the CDC bought cellphone data to track vaccination & lockdown compliance.
05/05/2022 • 1 hour 1 minute 38 seconds
286. Q&AF: Power Of Delaying Gratification, Biggest Risk-Taking Mistake & Emotionless Decision Making Process
In today's episode, Andy answers your questions on why it's important to develop patience while working towards your ultimate goal, the biggest mistake most people make while taking a risk, and how to separate your emotions from your decision-making process.
02/05/2022 • 23 minutes 42 seconds
285. Andy & DJ CTI: Former MO Rep. Dies Of Heart Condition, Nina Jankowicz’s Mary Poppins TikTok & Netflix Begins Layoffs
In today's episode, Andy & DJ discuss former Missouri Rep. Cora Faith Walker passing away due to a heart condition at the age of 37, Biden's “disinfo” czar Nina Jankowicz being ripped over her cringeworthy Mary Poppins TikTok, and Netflix laying off employees after stock shares crater 25% for the first time in 10 years.
30/04/2022 • 30 minutes 41 seconds
284. Andy & DJ CTI: Activists At Starbucks, Biden's “Ministry Of Truth” & Poll: Biden To Blame For High Gas Prices
In today's episode, Andy & DJ discuss two activists at a Seattle Starbucks who glued their hands to the counter in protest of the non-dairy milk supercharge, the Biden administration announcing that it's assembling a, "Disinformation Governance Board" to combat disinformation in the 2022 midterms, and the Rasmussen poll that showed 51% of Americans believe Biden is to blame for the higher gas prices.
29/04/2022 • 46 minutes 18 seconds
283. Q&AF: Workplace Parties, Transition From S2 To 1st Phorm & Creating Momentum During Complacency
In today’s episode, Andy answers your questions on how to maintain professionalism while attending workplace parties with your co-workers, the story behind the transition from Supplement Superstores to 1st Phorm and how to create positive momentum in a state of complacency.
27/04/2022 • 27 minutes 59 seconds
282. Two Things We Need To Do Now To Save America
America needs a cultural revolution, and it starts with each of us taking personal accountability and getting involved on the ground level. In today's episode, Andy talks about his recent conversation with Donald Trump Jr., how the mainstream media has diluted the image of patriotism-loving Americans, and two actionable steps we can take to reinstate freedom.
23/04/2022 • 47 minutes 10 seconds
281. Andy, Topher, Tommy Vext & DJ CTI: Rudy Giuliani's Surprise Appearance, Trump Vs. Piers Morgan & Black Lives Matter?
In today's episode, Andy & DJ are joined in the studio by billboard topping hip-hop artist Topher & heavy metal singer Tommy Vext. They discuss Ken Jeong's exit as Rudy Giuliani makes a surprise appearance on The Masked Singer, Donald Trump's sit-down & confrontation with Piers Morgan, and activists looking the other way as black Americans receive no support from BLM.
In today's episode, Andy answers your questions on the misconception about making emotional purchases, if a prenuptial agreement is appropriate for you & your partner, and what lesson you should learn when making a mistake.
21/04/2022 • 24 minutes 57 seconds
279. Andy & DJ CTI: Judge Strikes Down Mask Mandate, Ron DeSantis Threatens Twitter & Easter Bunny Stops Biden
In today's episode, Andy & DJ discuss TSA's announcement that it will not enforce Biden's mask mandate in airports after a judge declared mandates illegal on federal airplanes, Ron DeSantis threatening Twitter for blocking Elon Musks' takeover, and a staffer dressed up as an Easter Bunny stopping President Biden from answering a reporter's question.
20/04/2022 • 48 minutes 21 seconds
278. Q&AF: Student Loan Forgiveness, Building Culture Remotely & Establishing Partnerships Ft. Vaughn Kohler
In today's episode, Andy answers your questions on America's current student loan situation regarding forgiveness, how you can build a culture in your company when your employees work remotely, and the best way to establish a partnership when going into business.
18/04/2022 • 40 minutes 50 seconds
277. Andy & DJ CTI: Elon Musk's Twitter Takeover, Pregnant Inmates In NJ & Police Shooting Ft. Tommy Vext
In today's episode, Andy & DJ get a special guest surprise in the studio by Tommy Vext. They discuss Twitter enacting a defense measure against Elon Musk's potential purchase of the social media platform, two inmates at an all-women's New Jersey jail becoming pregnant after having sex with a transgender inmate, and Grand Rapids police releasing video footage of the fatal shooting of Patrick Lyoya.
16/04/2022 • 1 hour 22 minutes 51 seconds
276. The Skewed Balance Of High Performers
In today's episode, Andy explains how soft people have hijacked the term 'balance,' causing a mediocrity epidemic in society, where high achievers focus their efforts to accomplish massive goals and the best way to build the life you want around your mission.
15/04/2022 • 14 minutes 59 seconds
275. Q&AF: "All My Employees Quit," Bad Day Or Bad Moment? & The Power Of Manifestation
In today's episode, Andy answers your questions on how to effectively respond to all of your employees quitting the same day, differentiating between having a bad day versus a bad moment, and the best way to explain the power of manifestation to your family & friends.
14/04/2022 • 33 minutes 50 seconds
274. Andy & DJ CTI: Brooklyn Subway Shooter, Transgender Police In UK & BLM's Mansion
In today's episode, Andy & DJ discuss the unorthodox Brooklyn subway shooting that resulted in multiple injuries, transgender police in the UK being permitted to strip-search biological female suspects, and BLM refusing to apologize for purchasing a multimillion-dollar mansion using donor funds.
13/04/2022 • 1 hour 13 minutes 1 second
273. Andy & DJ CTI: Trump Endorses Dr. Oz, USPS Stops Deliveries In CA & Pfizer Hires 600 Employees
In today's episode, Andy & DJ discuss former President Donald Trump's endorsement of Dr. Oz, USPS stopping its deliveries to California neighborhoods after repeated attacks on mail carriers, and Pfizer hiring 600 employees due to a large increase of adverse event reports.
12/04/2022 • 56 minutes 23 seconds
272. Andy, Mike Yoder & DJ CTI: Elon Musk's Twitter Shares, Texas Transporting Migrants To DC & California DA's Warning
In today's episode, Andy & DJ are joined in the studio by Attorney-at-law Mike Yoder. They discuss Elon Musk's recent decision to purchase a 9.2% stake in Twitter, Texas sending migrants in busses to the nation's capital, and the California DA who opposed the release of Sacramento's mass shooting suspect.
08/04/2022 • 1 hour 33 minutes 17 seconds
271. American Revival Part 2 Ft. Eric Greitens
In today's episode, Andy and the crew continue the conversation with former Missouri Governor and Senatorial Candidate Eric Greitens. They discuss issues Americans are concerned about, including the election process, the burning economy, the all-time high crime rates, and the COVID-19 hysteria.
07/04/2022 • 57 minutes 8 seconds
270. American Revival Part 1 Ft. Eric Greitens
In today's episode, Andy and the crew are joined in the studio by former Missouri Governor and Senatorial Candidate Eric Greitens. They discuss what most Americans are concerned about in today's society, including the government's massive theft when dealing with taxpayers' money, the federal legality of marijuana, and the corruption in the health care system.
06/04/2022 • 1 hour 14 minutes 32 seconds
269. Q&AF: Successful Comparisons, Installing Core Values & Being Silenced
In today's episode, Andy answers your questions on the misconception that success happens overnight, when is it an appropriate time to install core values into your company, and if he's worried about being silenced by the elite establishment.
05/04/2022 • 25 minutes 24 seconds
268. Q&AF: Franchise Business, More Money, Different Problems & #75HARD Surprises
In today's episode, Andy answers your questions on the pros and cons of buying a franchise vs. building a business from the ground level, how more money can help solve some of your biggest problems, and the most surprising thing that #75HARD has brought.
04/04/2022 • 36 minutes 58 seconds
267. Andy, Vaughn & DJ CTI: Jen Psaki White House Exit, Zelenskyy Demotes 2 Generals & "Made In The Image Of God"
In today's episode, Andy & DJ are joined in the studio by the Pastor of disaster and co-host of The MFCEO Project, Vaughn Kohler. They discuss Jen Psaki planning to leave the White House this spring for MSNBC, Zelensky demoting 2 Ukrainian generals calling them traitors, and President Biden's comments about the transgender community.
02/04/2022 • 59 minutes 8 seconds
266. Q&AF: Right Path In Business, Providing Value To Great Companies & Customer Attention
In today's episode, Andy answers your questions about identifying if your company is heading in the right direction, ways an employee can add value to an already established company, and how much attention you should give to new customers versus current customers.
01/04/2022 • 18 minutes 11 seconds
265. Andy & DJ CTI: Disney's Secret Agenda, CDC Normalizing Blood Clots & World Government Summit
In today's episode, Andy & DJ discuss Disney executives pushing for half of its characters to be LGBTQIA by the end of the year, the CDC attempting to normalize blood clots in athletes, and the world government summit set to host the Forbes under 30 forum.
31/03/2022 • 55 minutes 4 seconds
264. Andy & DJ CTI: Will Smith's Acting Lessons, Biden's Cue Cards & Ineligible For Congress
In today's episode, Andy & DJ discuss a video from last year that shows Will Smith demonstrating to a group of kids how to fake slap someone before the Oscars incident, President Biden using cue cards to address the current situation happening in Ukraine, and the Trump-backed candidate ineligible to run for Congress due to a recent relocation.
30/03/2022 • 45 minutes 24 seconds
263. Q&AF: Handling Bad Leadership, Best Advice Given & Being On Time
In today's episode, Andy answers your questions on how to handle bad leadership within an organization, what is the best piece of advice he was given early on in his life, and why being on time is non-negotiable when working towards your goals.
29/03/2022 • 26 minutes 2 seconds
262. Andy, Kyle "The Captain" Creek, Sal & DJ CTI: Mike Tyson Vs. Armed Man, Colin Kaepernick NFL Comeback & North Korea Missile
In today's episode, Andy and the crew are joined in the studio by author and creator Kyle Creek. They discuss the tense video of an armed man pulling a gun on Iron Mike Tyson, Colin Kaepernick's trainer claiming multiple NFL teams are interested in signing him and the United States condemning North Korea's new intercontinental ballistics missile launch.
25/03/2022 • 1 hour 27 minutes 50 seconds
261. Q&AF: #CoupleGoals, Redirecting Culture & #75HARD Test Days
In today's episode, Andy answers your questions on why self-improvement is a critical component of a successful relationship, what steps you can take to redirect culture problems you have in your company, and how you can overcome the hard test days while on #75HARD.
24/03/2022 • 26 minutes 19 seconds
260. Andy & DJ CTI: Eric Greitens Accusations, Lia Thomas Compared To Jackie Robinson & Biden's New World Order
In today's episode, Andy & DJ discuss Eric Greiten's ex-wife's accusation that he physically abused her and their children, NBC's op-ed comparing Lia Thomas To Jackie Robinson, and Joe Biden's comment about the implementation of a “New World Order.”
23/03/2022 • 49 minutes 34 seconds
259. Andy & DJ CTI: Twitter Suspends Babylon Bee, Sen. Hawley Warns Of Biden's SCOTUS Pick & Hunter Biden's Laptop
In today's episode, Andy & DJ discuss Twitter suspending Babylon Bee's account after posting Rachel Levine as "Man of the year," Senator Hawley warning of Biden's SCOTUS pick which shows a record of letting child porn offenders off the hook and the mainstream media finally admitting Hunter Biden's laptop is real.
22/03/2022 • 46 minutes 35 seconds
258. #75HARD vs Carlos Reyes vs Sal Frisella
In today's episode, Andy is joined in the studio by Real Estate Entrepreneur Carlos Reyes and 1st Phorm President Sal Frisella to discuss their #75HARD experiences. They dive deep into the triggers that led them to start the program, how it has positively impacted their relationships with family & friends and why it's crucial to invest in your mental discipline.
20/03/2022 • 1 hour 11 minutes 1 second
257. Redefining Men Ft. Jason Wilson
In today's episode, Andy and the crew are joined in the studio by the founder & CEO of Yunion, Jason Wilson. They discuss the misconceptions of what it takes to be a real man, how to gain control over your emotions so that you're not a slave to them, and why it's more important now than ever for men to be men.
19/03/2022 • 1 hour 55 minutes 49 seconds
256. Q&AF: Transparency With Employees, Becoming A Man & Humility With Ambition
In today’s episode, Andy answers your questions on how much transparency you should have with your employees, what characteristics a young male can develop in order to become a real man in today’s society, and how you can stay ambitious chasing your goals while practicing humility.
18/03/2022 • 27 minutes 25 seconds
255. Q&AF: Do You Need Money?, Playing Dumb Pro Tip & Navigating Business Through Inflation
In today's episode, Andy debunks the idea that you need money to make more money, elaborates an Andygram topic about the advantages of being really good at playing dumb, and provides you with the best way to navigate your business through inflation.
17/03/2022 • 21 minutes 30 seconds
254. Andy, Carlos Reyes, Sal & DJ CTI: Women Of The Year, Congress Receives Raise & US Warns China
In today's episode, Andy and the crew a joined in the studio by Carlos Reyes. They discuss openly transgender government official Rachel Levin being nominated as one of USA Today's Women of the year, Congress giving its staffers a 21% pay raise with the Omnibus Bill, and the US sending a warning to China to not assist Russia with the invasion of Ukraine.
16/03/2022 • 1 hour 12 minutes 12 seconds
253. Q&AF: Mortal Enemies, Contributing To America & Bouncing Back
In today's episode, Andy answers your questions on getting even with your mortal enemies, what the younger generation can learn from the older generation regarding what's happening right now in America, and how to bounce back from a series of unfortunate events.
13/03/2022 • 30 minutes 34 seconds
252. Andy & DJ CTI: Man Kicked Off Delta For Sweater, Facebook Allowing Posts Calling For Violence Against Russia & Bioresearch In Ukraine
In today's episode, Andy & DJ discuss Delta Airlines kicking a man off their plane for wearing a "Fuck Joe Biden" sweater, Facebook allowing posts calling for violence against "Russian invaders," and new documents that reveal the United States Military was funding bioresearch on Coronaviruses in Ukraine.
12/03/2022 • 55 minutes 56 seconds
251. Q&AF: Grateful But Ambitious, Value Of Spirituality & Employee To Leader
In today's episode, Andy answers your questions on how to balance being grateful for what you have while staying ambitious, how much value there is in spirituality & religion when pursuing your goals, and when it's the right time to put an employee into a leadership position.
11/03/2022 • 19 minutes 6 seconds
250. Andy & DJ CTI: Black Panther Director Arrested, No Jail Time For Injecting Patients & U.S. Biolabs In Ukraine
In today's episode, Andy & DJ discuss "Black Panther" director Ryan Coogler being mistaken for a bank robber & arrested after attempting to withdraw $12,000 discreetly with a note, no jail time for a biotech executive who administered his own fake Covid-19 vaccine, and Russia revealing the United States has Biolabs with plague & anthrax in Ukraine.
10/03/2022 • 52 minutes 1 second
249. Q&AF: Recognizing Burnout, Rewarding Employees & 3 Great Habits
In today's episode, Andy answers your questions on how you can recognize burnout in your performance & adjust accordingly, when's a good time to recognize & reward your employees for their hard work, and the top three best habits you could build during these uncertain times.
08/03/2022 • 19 minutes 48 seconds
248. Q&AF: Business Rollercoaster, #75HARD Couples & Starting A Business Now?
In today's episode, Andy answers your questions on handling the mental rollercoaster of wins & losses early in the business, the advantages of doing #75HARD as a couple, and whether or not it's a good idea to start a business during these uncertain times.
06/03/2022 • 13 minutes 39 seconds
247. Andy, JP Sears, Sal & DJ CTI: CDC Director Rebukes DeSantis, Graham Calls For A Hit On Putin & No Russian Cats Allowed
In today's episode, Andy and the crew are joined in the studio by JP Sears. They discuss CDC director Rochelle Walensky criticizing DeSantis for asking teens to remove their masks, Senator Lindsey Graham calling for Russians to stand up to assassinate Putin, and United Nations of Cats Federation banning Russian cats from competitions.
05/03/2022 • 1 hour 27 minutes 4 seconds
246. Andy & DJ CTI: White House's Ulterior Motive, Poop Criminal Cut Loose & Melinda Gates Speaks
In today's episode, Andy & DJ discuss the White House asking Congress for $10 Billion in aid for Ukraine with an additional $22.5 Million for Covid-19 treatments, vaccines & tests, the Bronx criminal who was cut loose after committing a hate crime using his own poop, and Melinda Gates speaking out about the relationship between ex-husband Bill Gates and convicted child sex trafficker Jeffrey Epstein as one of contributing factors for their divorce.
04/03/2022 • 45 minutes 59 seconds
245. Andy & DJ CTI: Voting For Democrats Only, Biden’s State Of The Union & CDC’s Detrimental Data
In today's episode, Andy & DJ discuss a Houston precinct allowing only Democrats to vote, Democrats giving an “A” to Biden’s State of the Union calling to “fund the police”, and CDC releasing international data on myocarditis caused by the mRNA COVID-19 vaccines.
03/03/2022 • 52 minutes 13 seconds
244. Q&AF: Non-Believers Proof, Wants Vs. Needs & Toxic Skills
In today's episode, Andy answers your questions on what to do when people don't believe in you even after the proof is there, how to operate a business with a product that people need versus a product people want, and why you shouldn't be concerned with the traits of other people.
02/03/2022 • 16 minutes 46 seconds
243. Andy, Robert O'Neill, Dakota Meyer, Sal & DJ CTI: Colorblind Racism, CDC Misinterpretation & Ukraine
In today's episode, Andy and the crew are joined by former United States Navy SEAL responsible for killing Osama Bin Laden, Robert O'Neill, and retired United States Marine & Medal of Honor recipient, Dakota Meyer. They discuss the federal government considering it racist if you say you're colorblind about race, the CDC withholding COVID data over fears of misinterpretation, and Adam Kinzinger getting punked about the misinformation coming out from the Ukraine Front.
01/03/2022 • 1 hour 55 minutes 52 seconds
242. Andy & DJ CTI: Crypto Regulations, New Supreme Court Judge & Joy Behar's Vacation
In today's episode, Andy & DJ discuss how the western mainstream media has manipulated the conflict between Russia & Ukraine for political reasons, how this war will impact the freedoms we have left in America, and how we can avoid millions of lives being lost as a result of this conflict.
26/02/2022 • 59 minutes 34 seconds
241. Q&AF: Managing Finances, Reconstructing Culture & Bouncing Back From Bad Decisions
In today's episode, Andy answers your questions on how to manage your finances at the start of your journey, how to reconstruct the culture inside a company as an intrapreneur, and how to bounce back from a bad business decision.
24/02/2022 • 19 minutes 33 seconds
240. Q&AF: Handling Decisions In Business, Managing Your Stress & Dealing With Disrespectful Customers
In today's episodes, Andy answers your questions on how to delegate decisions when operating your business, the best way to manage stress in your daily life, and how much disrespect you should tolerate from your customers.
23/02/2022 • 23 minutes 59 seconds
239. Andy & DJ CTI: Dave Chappelle Not Canceled, Australia Fully Reopened? & Iran Slams Suppressing Peaceful Protest
In today's episode, Andy & DJ discuss Dave Chappelle's new Netflix deal allowing him to produce four comedy specials after controversy following his last special, Australia welcoming international tourists for the first time in two years, and Iran slamming Canada for not allowing peaceful protests.
22/02/2022 • 43 minutes 43 seconds
238. Q&AF: Maintaining Standards, Seeing The Future & Business Trends
In today's episode, Andy answers your questions on maintaining standards once you have established them, whether vision is something we develop or something we are born with, and which trends you SHOULD & SHOULD NOT follow in business.
19/02/2022 • 15 minutes 55 seconds
237. Andy & DJ CTI: Hillary Clinton Breaks Silence, Swabs Sent To Genome Lab & Freedom Convoy Leader Expects Jail Time
In today's episode, Andy & DJ discuss Hillary Clinton breaking her silence, calling John Durham claims a fake scandal, how 10% of Covid swabs sent to a Genome lab have raised privacy concerns, and the freedom convoy leader saying she expects to be hauled off to jail soon.
18/02/2022 • 46 minutes 3 seconds
236. Q&AF: Price Of Entrepreneurship, Starting Age In Business & Evolving Purpose
In today's episode, Andy answers your questions on whether a 19-year-old version of himself would work for the companies he's built or create a brand new business from scratch, the advantages & disadvantages of your actual age when starting a business, and if your purpose can change as you grow over time.
17/02/2022 • 24 minutes 46 seconds
235. Andy & DJ CTI: Russia Investigates Nike, Sandy Hook Families Lawsuit Settlement & Ottawa Police Chief Resigns
In today's episode, Andy & DJ discuss Russia investigating Nike for anti-white discrimination, the Sandy Hook families settling for $73 million in court, and the Ottawa police chief resigning in the wake of the Canadian COVID protest.
16/02/2022 • 55 minutes 50 seconds
234. Q&AF: Recognizing Your Bitch Voice, First Impressions Are Overrated & Signs Of Complacency
In today's episode, Andy answers your questions on how you can tell if your bitch voice is creeping into your head, why first impressions are often overrated, and how to recognize signs of complacency so that you can overcome them.
13/02/2022 • 16 minutes 50 seconds
233. Andy & DJ CTI: Biden Faces Possible Trucker Threat, Hillary Clinton To Speak At Democratic Convention & CIA Collecting Data
In today's episode, Andy & DJ discuss the Biden administration potentially facing a truck driver protest over vaccine mandates, Hillary Clinton's upcoming speech at the New York Democratic convention, and the CIA's program to collect sensitive data from Americans.
12/02/2022 • 43 minutes 27 seconds
232. Q&AF: Apologizing For Firing People, Progressing Ahead & Overcoming The Biggest Test Day
In today's episode, Andy answers your questions on if you should apologize for doing the right thing, if there is a correlation between hating yourself & where you're at in your success journey, and what was Andy's biggest test day & how did he manage to overcome it.
11/02/2022 • 23 minutes 14 seconds
231. Andy & DJ CTI: Chris Cuomo Wants $60 Million From CNN, Comedian Heather McDonald Collapses & Biden's Free Crack Pipes
In today's episode, Andy & DJ discuss Chris Cuomo wanting as much as $60 million dollars from CNN amid Jeff Zucker exit, Comedian Heather McDonald collapsing & fracturing her skull on stage, and why the Biden administration is handing out free crack pipes in the name of equality.
10/02/2022 • 39 minutes 43 seconds
230. Q&AF: Difference Between Ego & Arrogance, Giving Friends Honest Feedback & Misconception About Failure
In today's episode, Andy answers your questions on the difference between having an ego & being arrogant when operating at a high level, the best way to deliver honest criticism to a close friend, and what's the biggest misconception about failure.
09/02/2022 • 22 minutes 9 seconds
229. Andy & DJ CTI: Rumble's $100 Million Offer, Canada's Freedom Convoy Fuel & Department Of Health Ends Requirements
In today's episode, Andy & DJ discuss Rumble offering the Joe Rogan Experience 100 million dollars to bring over his podcast censorship free, Canadians being threatened by the Ottawa police for bringing fuel to the truckers protest, and the US Department Of Health ending the requirements for hospitals to report daily Covid-19 deaths.
08/02/2022 • 43 minutes 33 seconds
228. Q&AF: 14-Year-Old Entrepreneur, Getting People To Believe & Unrealized Potential In Others
In today's episode, Andy answers your questions on what to do when people don't take you seriously because of your age, how to get people to believe in your ultimate mission, and how to handle someone who has potential but hasn't realized it yet.
07/02/2022 • 20 minutes 38 seconds
227. Q&AF: Zero Compromises, Making It Harder & Life After #75HARD
In today's episode, Andy answers your questions on why it's critical not to compromise for your long-term success in life, how you can find ways to challenge yourself throughout the program, and the no. 1 life-changing benefit you'll receive from finishing #75HARD.
06/02/2022 • 17 minutes 41 seconds
226. Andy & DJ CTI: Lia Thomas' Unfair Advantage, Chris Cuomo Hush Money & Shaq Against Mandate
In today's episode, Andy & DJ discuss Lia Thomas' teammates urging Penn not to fight against the new USA swimming rules towards transgender athletes, CNN offering to pay Chris Cuomo $9 million dollars in hush money to protect Jeff Zucker's departure from the network and Shaquille O'Neal speaking up against the Covid-19 vaccination mandates.
05/02/2022 • 48 minutes 12 seconds
225. Q&AF: Starting Or Finishing, Technology Taking Over & Creating An Impact
In today's episode, Andy answers your questions on what's more important, the start or the finish, whether you should invest in humans or automate the process with technology, and what is something or someone that has contributed to Andy's success.
03/02/2022 • 25 minutes 16 seconds
224. Andy & DJ CTI: Tom Brady Retires, Truckers Vs. Trudeau & Plea Deal Rejected
In today's episode, Andy & DJ discuss Tom Brady's retirement post not mentioning the New England Patriots, Canadians supposedly being shocked & disgusted at the people protesting at the nation's capital, and a federal judge rejecting the plea deal for the men who killed Ahmaud Arbery.
02/02/2022 • 45 minutes 6 seconds
223. Pressure To Productivity
In today's episode, Andy talks about how society will push you towards comfort to keep you from realizing your full potential, how you can become comfortable being uncomfortable, and why you should welcome pressure and turn it into productive action.
29/01/2022 • 12 minutes 11 seconds
222. Q&AF: How To Know When To Change Your Plan, Dealing With Actual Struggles & Introvert To Extrovert
In today's episode, Andy answers your questions on when you should reevaluate your game plan when working towards your goals, the lessons you can extract from the adversity you've faced, and what is the best way to go from being an introvert into an extrovert.
28/01/2022 • 22 minutes 1 second
221. Andy & DJ CTI: Stephen Breyer To Retire, Antonio Brown Lawsuit & Threats From Russia
In today's episode, Andy & DJ discuss Justice Stephen Breyer retiring from the SCOTUS, Antonio Brown considering a defamation lawsuit against the Buccaneers, and Russia threatening to take 'appropriate measures' if the West's responses to demands aren't constructive.
27/01/2022 • 32 minutes 11 seconds
220. American Purpose
The world around us is crumbling, and it's our obligation as Americans to fix these issues. In today's episode, Andy explains how society is working to keep us from realizing our true potential and how taking your personal development seriously can improve America as a whole.
26/01/2022 • 12 minutes 50 seconds
219. Andy & DJ CTI: American Voting Rights, Doctors Vs. Podcasters & NCAA's Transgender Policy
In today's episode, Andy & DJ discuss Nick Saban urging Manchin to help pass the voting rights bill in West Virginia, the majority of the 270 doctors who signed the letter demanding Spotify take action against Joe Rogan not being actual doctors, and the NCAA changing its participation policy amid calls for reevaluation.
22/01/2022 • 49 minutes 31 seconds
218. Q&AF: Making $1 Vs. $1,000,000, Biggest Insult Turned Into Action & Fitness Industry 10 Years From Now?
In today's episode, Andy answers whether it's more challenging to make a dollar or a million dollars in business, the biggest insult he ever received that turned into productive action, and his vision for the health & fitness industry in the next ten years.
19/01/2022 • 27 minutes 12 seconds
217. Andy & DJ CTI: Elite Rich Getting Richer, Djokovic Leaving Australia Disappointed & Ghislaine Maxwell's John Doe's
In today's episode, Andy & DJ discuss the globalist elites who've more than doubled their wealth during the coronavirus pandemic, tennis superstar Novak Djokovic leaving Australia disappointed after the court dismisses his deportation appeal, and Ghislaine Maxwell's decision to let the court decide whether the names of 8 John Does will be revealed.
18/01/2022 • 45 minutes 38 seconds
216. Moving Towards The American Dream Ft. NYC BLM Leader Hawk Newsome & Tommy Vext
In today's episode, Andy is joined in the studio by heavy metal singer Tommy Vext and the co-founder of Black Opts & BLM of the greater New York area, Hawk Newsome. They discuss various political issues, including the cultural problem in the police departments, identity politics, reparations for the black community, and how we can unite together to make America great.
17/01/2022 • 3 hours 12 minutes 18 seconds
215. Andy, DJ & Tommy Vext CTI: Hillary Clinton 2024?, Nike Firing Employees? & The Future Of Fitness?
In today's episode, Andy, DJ & Tommy discuss Democrats rallying behind Hillary Clinton for the 2024 presidential race, Nike preparing to fire all unvaccinated employees on January 15th and the article in Self magazine promoting obesity as a healthy future of fitness.
15/01/2022 • 1 hour 15 minutes 58 seconds
214. Q&AF: Spreading The Message, Restarting #75HARD & Cultivating Leaders
In today's episode, Andy answers your questions on why it's important for him to continue to spread the truth about what's happening in America, why you shouldn't discount yourself when restarting #75HARD, and the best way to prepare your employees for future leadership roles.
14/01/2022 • 27 minutes 4 seconds
213. Q&AF: #75HARD While Traveling, Advice For Young Adults & Arete For Intrapreneurs
In today's episode, Andy answers your questions on how to handle the #75HARD tasks while traveling, the mindset young adults should have to excel in life during these uncertain times, and the advantages of joining the Arete Syndicate as an intrapreneur.
13/01/2022 • 21 minutes 41 seconds
212. Andy & DJ CTI: Mandatory CRT In College, Dr. Fauci's Contradictions & Gun Ownership Increases Amid LA Crime Wave
In today's episode, Andy & DJ discuss a report that found critical race theory-related ideas mandatory in more than 230 colleges & universities, military documents about the gain of function research contradicting Fauci's testimony under oath, and the purchasing of firearms in LA amid the crime wave.
12/01/2022 • 48 minutes 38 seconds
211. #75HARD vs Savannah Simms
In today's episode, Andy & Savannah discuss why #75HARD is a mental shift to becoming the best version of yourself, how a new mother can overcome post-partum anxiety & depression during the program, and how you can stop compromising with your bitch voice to become disciplined.
09/01/2022 • 57 minutes 40 seconds
210. Q&AF: Fat Andy, Boss Andy & Cheap Andy
In today's episode, Andy answers your questions on what triggered him to make a weight loss & lifestyle change, when's the right time to transition into owning multiple companies, and if there's anything he would NOT spend his money on.
05/01/2022 • 39 minutes 23 seconds
209. Andy & DJ CTI: Boosters For Children?, "No More Here" & We The People
In today's episode, Andy and DJ discuss critics questioning President Biden's FDA approval of COVID booster shots for children, two black women being refused service at Nori Japan, and 34% of Americans saying violence against the government is sometimes justified.
04/01/2022 • 57 minutes 47 seconds
208. #75HARD + #LIVEHARD: Winning The War Within & Unlocking Your Full Potential
If you're serious about improving in 2022 and becoming the best version of yourself, the #LIVEHARD program and #75HARD are the exact tools you need to become unstoppable. In today's episode, Andy talks in-depth about the complete #LIVEHARD program, including #75HARD, and how you can get started today to crush 2022 and beyond.
02/01/2022 • 1 hour 24 minutes 48 seconds
207. nEw YeAr nEw mE
If you are waiting for the New Year to start working towards your goals, there's a high probability you will be disappointed. In today's episode, Andy talks about which mentality you must adopt heading into the New Year, why most people will spend their lives mediocre year after year, and the perfect time to start working towards your goals to build the life of your dreams.
In today's episode, Andy answers your questions on how you can overcome the overthinking mindset to progress you forward, various ways to identify if someone is lying to you, and the best ways to help someone close to you who's struggling with depression.
31/12/2021 • 20 minutes 15 seconds
205. Andy & DJ CTI: Flu Making A Comeback, Black People Rejecting Transgender Claims & Higher Pay For Non-White Teachers
In today's episode, Andy & DJ discuss flu making a comeback after an unusual year off, the poll that showed black Americans rejecting the multiple genders claim by the transgender community, and a Minnesota school board approving a plan to pay more money to non-white teachers.
30/12/2021 • 40 minutes 30 seconds
204. Q&AF: 75HARD While Pregnant?, How To Say "NO" & Gratitude In 2021
In today’s episode, Andy answers your questions about whether or not women can do #75HARD during pregnancy, how to hone the skill of saying “NO” to others & Andy describes the things he’s grateful for during the year 2021.
29/12/2021 • 26 minutes 48 seconds
203. Q&AF: Leading Family Members, Competition In Saturated Markets & Andy 2024?
In todays episode, Andy answers your questions on how to get family members to make major lifestyle changes for the betterment of their health, how to develop a successful business in a saturated market, and what our country would look like if Andy were the President of the United States of America.
27/12/2021 • 45 minutes 5 seconds
202. Andy & DJ CTI: China Infiltrating American Universities, Kamala Harris: "If I Were A White Male..." & dEfUnD tHe p0LIcE Advocates Carjacked
In today's episode, Andy & DJ discuss a disgraceful professor who was found guilty of having ties with the Chinese government to influence curriculum being taught at Harvard University, Kamala Harris' statement saying her media coverage would be better if she were a white male, and two Democrats who are in favor of police reform being carjacked within 24 hours of one another.
25/12/2021 • 42 minutes 47 seconds
201. Andy & DJ CTI: CNN Producer 'Ashamed' After Arrest, Brawl At Miami Airport & Pentagon Combating Extremism
In today's episode, Andy & DJ discuss longtime CNN producer John Griffin being 'ashamed' after arrest for child sex trafficking, the brawl at Miami International airport which resulted in 2 men in custody, and the Pentagon's updated rules to combat rising extremism.
23/12/2021 • 44 minutes 54 seconds
200. Q&AF: Biggest #75HARD Mistake, Restructuring Political System & True Financial Freedom
In today's episode, Andy answers your questions on the biggest mistake he sees people making while starting #75HARD, if America will ever restructure its political system, and what the true definition of financial freedom means.
22/12/2021 • 34 minutes 7 seconds
199. Andy & DJ CTI: Covid-19 Tracking Microchip, White House Doomsday Message & Re-Enacting The Holocaust
In today's episode, Andy & DJ discuss a Swedish start-up tech company that has developed a microchip that allows users to download their Covid-19 passport status, the White House's doomsday winter message of 'severe illness and death' for the unvaccinated, and the 3rd grade teacher that instructed students to re-enact the Holocaust.
21/12/2021 • 52 minutes
198. Andy, Sal & DJ CTI: North Korea Ban, Californians Ignoring Newsom's Mandate & Congress Members Using The Stock Market
In today's episode, Andy, Sal & DJ discuss North Korea's Kim Jong Un banning laughing, drinking & shopping for 11 days on the death anniversary of his father, Californians ignoring Gavin Newsom's statewide mask mandate, and if members of Congress should be allowed to buy & sell in the stock market.
18/12/2021 • 51 minutes 49 seconds
197. Q&AF: Starting From Scratch, Taking Capital Investments & Becoming Truly Undeniable
In today's episode, Andy answers your questions on the path he would take in business if he had to start over from scratch, the pros & cons of taking capital investment when starting your business, and what to do if your boss doesn't or refuses to see that you're becoming undeniable.
17/12/2021 • 27 minutes 43 seconds
196. Q&AF: Firing Employees, Merging Businesses & Making Big Purchases
In today's episode, Andy answers your questions on the uncomfortable reality of having to fire an employee, what you should keep in mind when acquiring or merging with another business, and how to know when you're ready to make your first big purchase.
15/12/2021 • 23 minutes 29 seconds
195. Q&AF: How DJ Got Hired, Asking For A Raise & Creating Value
In today's episode, Andy answers your questions on how DJ was hired & became a part of the podcast, the best way to ask your boss for a raise, and how to respond when given additional responsibilities in your job.
14/12/2021 • 25 minutes 57 seconds
194. Q&AF: Favorite Car, Solopreneurship To Entrepreneurship & Moving On From Employer
In today's episode, Andy answers your questions on what got him interested in cars at an early age, the most important thing you need to understand when going from a solopreneurship to having employees, and how to let your employer know that you would like to move on.
13/12/2021 • 24 minutes 2 seconds
193. Q&AF: Meditation & Manifestation, Charging Family & Friends And Building A Successful Brand
In today's episode, Andy answers your questions on meditation & manifestation, why you should not give your family & friends a discount when operating your business, and the top 3 things you need to have to build a successful brand.
12/12/2021 • 29 minutes 16 seconds
192. Andy & DJ CTI: St. Louis County Ends Mask Mandate, Republican Trojan Horse & Family Fire
In today's episode, Andy & DJ discuss St. Louis county ending the mask mandate, controversy surrounding “republican” candidates Jessie Sullivan & Alex Stovall, and the father-son duo arrested for starting a wildfire in California that misplaced & injured thousands of people.
11/12/2021 • 45 minutes 4 seconds
191. Andy & DJ CTI: School Eliminates D's & F's, Chicago Mayor Blames Retailers For Crime & NBA Vs. Freedom
In today's episode, Andy & DJ discuss the California school district eliminating 'D' & 'F' grades, Chicago Mayor Lori Lightfoot placing blame on retailers for the increased crime & looting happening in the city, and the NBA begging Enes Kanter Freedom to take off his shoes that criticized China.
10/12/2021 • 46 minutes 5 seconds
190. Andy & DJ CTI: Antonio Brown, Philly Crime Crisis & DC Protest
In today's episode, Andy & DJ discuss the Buccaneers potentially cutting WR Antonio Brown after discovering he wasn't vaccinated, Philadelphia DA Krasner refusing to admit the city has a crime crisis after record homicide numbers, and the protest in DC that shut down traffic in the nation's capital.
09/12/2021 • 38 minutes 59 seconds
189. Andy & DJ CTI: Paul Vs. Woodley 2, San Francisco Restaurant Denying Service To Cops & Jussie Smollett Testimony
"Fuck you, LeBron' - Kyle Rittenhouse. In today's episode, Andy & DJ discuss the rematch between Jake Paul & Tyron Woodley, a San Francisco restaurant refusing to service on-duty police officers, and Empire actor Jussie Smollett's testimony in court claiming the attack was not a 'hoax.'
08/12/2021 • 50 minutes 41 seconds
188. Q&AF: Creating Enormous Value, Entrepreneur Vs. Intrapreneur & Zero Options Mentality
In today's episode, Andy explains how to provide enormous value, the difference between an entrepreneur and an intrapreneur, and how to develop the mindset to never quit.
06/12/2021 • 20 minutes 52 seconds
187. Let It Go
The winner's circle has no place for people who compete to be the best victim. In today's episode, Andy talks about the problem with people consistently looking for sympathy online, how to recognize when you're playing the victim and how you can flip the switch to make forward progress by letting go of the past.
05/12/2021 • 13 minutes 42 seconds
186. Andy & DJ CTI: Transgender UPenn Swimmer, DeSantis' New Militias & Epstein Visiting Bill Clinton
In today's episode, Andy & DJ discuss a UPenn transgender person breaking women's swimming records, Gov. DeSantis's proposal of a new civilian-military force that he would have complete control over and Jeffrey Epstein's multiple visits to the White House during Bill Clinton's presidency.
04/12/2021 • 49 minutes 38 seconds
185. Andy & DJ CTI: CNN Suspends Chris Cuomo, Dr. Oz Running For Senate & Dr. Evil
In today's episode, Andy & DJ talk about CNN suspending Chris Cuomo after new documents revealed he helped his brother former NY Gov. Andrew Cuomo who was facing sexual harassment charges, Dr. Oz's announcement to run as a Republican for the open U.S. Senate seat in Pennsylvania and Fauci's NIH funding lethal medical experiments on Orphans with AIDS in NY City.
02/12/2021 • 54 minutes 7 seconds
184. Q&AF: Building Your Circle, Main Reason Why Entrepreneurs Fail & Ending Toxic Friendships
In today's episode, Andy answers your questions on how to attract the right people to your circle to help you succeed, the number one reason why EVERY entrepreneur fails in business and the best way to end a friendship that's toxic to your success.
01/12/2021 • 25 minutes 54 seconds
183. Andy & DJ CTI: Lying Indigenous Health Expert, Twitter CEO Stepping Down & Fauci Vs. Ted Cruz
In today's episode, Andy and DJ talk about Canadian indigenous health expert Carrie Bourassa losing her job over false heritage claims, Jack Dorsey stepping down as CEO of twitter and Fauci’s perplexed reaction to the question about being investigated for his lies.
30/11/2021 • 43 minutes 2 seconds
182. Q&AF: Vision Boards, #75HARD Diet & Uplifting People
In today's episode, Andy answers your questions on revising visions boards once you've attained your goals, what's a good diet to follow on the #75HARD program and how to handle people who are trying to pull you down.
28/11/2021 • 23 minutes 58 seconds
181. Andy & DJ CTI: Biden's Judge, Colleges Offering Therapy & U.S. Travel Restrictions
In today's episode, Andy and DJ talk about Joe Biden's nomination of the judge in the Ghislaine Maxwell trial, college & universities offering therapy for students affected by the "racist" Rittenhouse verdict and the new travel restriction imposed by the U.S. government over the new COVID-19 variant.
In today's episode, Andy answers your questions on who his favorite founding father is in American history, when feeling content with your life is justified and how to establish your company's core values years into the business.
26/11/2021 • 28 minutes 3 seconds
179. Q&AF: Boss vs. Friend, Entrepreneurship: Skill Or Trait? & Choosing A Mentor
Entrepreneurship is not for everyone. In today's episode, Andy answers your question on how you should draw boundaries without burning bridges while managing your friends, whether or not entrepreneurship is a skill or a trait, and how you should choose someone to mentor you.
24/11/2021 • 27 minutes 37 seconds
178. Andy & DJ CTI: Waukesha Christmas Parade, Austria Coronavirus Protests & Ghislaine Maxwell
In today's episode, Andy and DJ talk about the Waukesha Christmas parade that left 5 people dead and 40 injured, the protest taking place in Austria against the nationwide lockdown and the U.S. judge that allowed Ghislaine Maxwell to call a 'false memories' expert to testify at the upcoming trial.
23/11/2021 • 1 hour 8 minutes 24 seconds
177. The American Mandate
If we don’t have freedom, we don’t have anything. In today’s episode, Andy talks about the real American mandate that we should implement to protect the freedom and the future of America and the 3 practical daily steps we need to take as our obligation towards the greatest country on earth.
22/11/2021 • 27 minutes 1 second
176. #75HARD vs Will Grumke
Are you listening to your boss voice or your bitch voice? In today's episode, Andy is joined by Will Grumke from in-house 1st Phorm HQ. They discuss how to expose your confidence through discipline, how we must conquer the conversations we have internally, and why someone with already good habits must continue to improve.
21/11/2021 • 1 hour 6 minutes 1 second
175. Q&AF: Treating Yo Self, #LIVEHARD & Employees Fucking Up
In today's episode, Andy answers your question about paying yourself versus reinvesting in your business, what to do the rest of the year during the #LIVEHARD program and how to respond when a loyal employee makes a costly mistake.
20/11/2021 • 17 minutes 44 seconds
174. Andy & DJ CTI: Young Dolph, Rittenhouse Not Guilty and Austrian Police & Army Standing Up To Government
In today's episode, Andy and DJ discuss the passing of Young Dolph in his own community, Kyle Rittenhouse being found not guilty on all counts, and the Austrian Police & Army standing with their people against the government's "health dictatorship" mandates.
19/11/2021 • 45 minutes 21 seconds
173. Q&AF: Inter-Relationship Dynamics, Handling Employees & Overcoming Social Awkwardness
Almost everything in life is achievable if you put your mind to it. In today's episode, Andy answers your questions about why you should invest in yourself first before looking for the ideal partner, ways to build your employees into people of character and how to improve your people skills to be more sociable.
13/11/2021 • 34 minutes 17 seconds
172. Political Correctness Vs. RealAF Ft. Ryan Michler
Yes, America gives you rights but what about the responsibilities and the duties you have for America? In today’s episode, Andy and the crew are joined by guest Ryan Michler of Order Of Man. They talk about how political correctness is diluting the facts, why taking personal responsibility is the first step for change and why we need to get involved in order to bring the real values of the greatest country on Earth.
12/11/2021 • 1 hour 56 minutes 11 seconds
171. Q&AF: How To Handle Rejection, Winning With #75HARD & Andy's Biggest Fear
What's your biggest fear? In today's episode, Andy answers your questions on how you should deal with rejection in business & life, what has made him most proud of the #75HARD program, and lets you in on his biggest fear.
11/11/2021 • 18 minutes 13 seconds
170. Andy & DJ CTI: Pfizer Criminals, Boys In Girls Restrooms & Falling Dominos
Where do we draw the line? In today's episode, Andy & DJ talk about the CEO of Pfizer labeling people who spread misinformation about the vaccine as criminals, school districts allowing young boys into girls' restrooms, and Michael Sussmann's indictment of allegedly lying to the FBI.
10/11/2021 • 46 minutes 48 seconds
169. Andy & DJ CTI: Aaron Rodgers, Travis Scott & Elon Musk
They can't cancel all of us. In today's episode, Andy and DJ discuss State Farms' backing of Aaron Rodgers' stance on vaccines, a New Yorker getting stuck in a wall in the bathroom, and the Houston police chiefs warning to Travis Scott before eight people lost their lives at the Astroworld Festival.
09/11/2021 • 34 minutes 9 seconds
168. #75HARD vs Josiah Rasmussen
The #75HARD program is not for everybody. In today's episode, Andy and Josiah Rasmussen discuss the enormous growth they've experienced completing #75HARD, obstacles they had to face during the program, and why it's a great time to start it right now.
07/11/2021 • 1 hour 10 minutes 38 seconds
167. Andy & DJ CTI: False Accusations, Loser Shit & Draining The Swamp Ft. Billy Prempeh
Just because you don't like the information doesn't mean it's not true. In today's episode, Andy and the crew are joined by Billy Prempeh. They discuss how false accusations similar to what's happening to Dave Portnoy minimize the actual victims of rape, how the society has grown soft to winning, and the Russian informant arrested for lying to the FBI in the Steele dossier.
06/11/2021 • 51 minutes 51 seconds
166. Way Back Machine Ft. Billy Prempeh & Dan Fleyshman
The only way to stop the madness happening in America is to get involved. In today's episode, Andy and the crew are joined by the 2022 Republican Candidate for Congress in New Jersey, Billy Prempeh, and entrepreneur Dan Fleyshman. They discuss why we need to vote out lifetime politicians, the importance of getting involved in your community, and why handling problems on the ground level will lead to a better nation.
05/11/2021 • 1 hour 48 minutes 42 seconds
165. Q&AF: Best Traits For Business, Approaching Losses & Identifying Advantages Against Big Sharks
In today's Q&AF episode, Andy answers your questions on the traits he looks for in a person when hiring them, how to approach a devastating loss in business & life, and the advantage brick-and-mortar companies have when facing larger companies in the same industry.
04/11/2021 • 25 minutes 53 seconds
164. Realizing Unrealized Potential Through Duty
It's your obligation as an American to fulfill your true potential. In today's episode, Andy talks about the responsibility citizens have to America, how real noticeable change happens on the ground level, and the actions you can take to make that change happen now.
03/11/2021 • 12 minutes 15 seconds
163. Andy & DJ CTI: Lockdown At Disney, Pablo's Hippos & Slavery
Are you a hippophobic? In today's Andy & DJ Cruise The Internet, they discuss the shutdown at the Shanghai Disney Land that resulted in 34,000 negative covid tests, the court ruling that identified Pablo Escobar's hippos as humans, and Colin Kaepernick comparing the NFL to slavery.
02/11/2021 • 48 minutes 38 seconds
162. Made In America Ft. Christian Walker
It's time to bring back common sense to our society. In today's episode, Andy and the crew are joined by Christian Walker. They discuss how standing your ground silences the haters, school systems indoctrinating our kids with their narrative, and the reasoning behind all the division happening in America.
01/11/2021 • 1 hour 59 minutes 43 seconds
161. Andy & DJ CTI: First Boy To Win Homecoming Queen, Illegals Getting 450K & Vaxxed Employees Ft. Christian Walker
We've lost the ability to make fun of each other. In today's episode, Andy and DJ cruise the internet with Christian Walker. They talk about the first biological male to win homecoming queen, the Biden administration considering giving illegal immigrants 450k while American's here are hurting, and the judge that temporarily banned the firing of unvaccinated employees.
Do you believe in the supernatural? In today's episode, Andy answers your questions on approaching your supervisor with your brilliant ideas, the meaning behind his illustrious tattoos, and what happens to us in the afterlife.
28/10/2021 • 29 minutes 15 seconds
159. Andy & DJ CTI: Gun Safety, New Planet & Halloween Homophobia?
Karma has no menu. You get served what you deserve. In today's Andy & DJ Cruise The Internet episode, they discuss cinematographer Halyna Hutchins death after a fully loaded gun was handed to Alec Baldwin, how Michael Myers killing gay people has been interpreted as homophobic and Floyd Mayweather's strong supportive message to Kyrie Irving.
27/10/2021 • 30 minutes 12 seconds
158. Excellence: The Anti-Narrative
The stronger you are physically and mentally, the harder you are to be controlled. In today's episode, Andy talks about how we've been fed a narrative of division, what the possibilities are for people who are passive about what's happening in the world according to history, and why we need to come together in the name of freedom.
26/10/2021 • 16 minutes 47 seconds
157. The Ultimate Opportunity For Growth
There is a tremendous opportunity for people who want to get aggressive right now. In today's episode, Andy talks about how it's easy to lose focus chasing your goals in times of uncertainty and what you need to do to come out of these strange times on track towards your goals.
24/10/2021 • 14 minutes 46 seconds
156. The Illusion Of Freedom Ft. John Burk
A minority of the population isn't advocating for equal rights. Instead, they are advocating for special privileges. In today's episode, Andy and the guys have John Burk in the studio, a US Army Vet who now owns and operates Shell Shock CBD and hosts the All American Savage Show. They discuss big tech's global censorship of the truth, NIH's admission of gain of function research previously denied by Dr. Fauci, and the steps necessary to gain our freedom back.
23/10/2021 • 2 hours 26 minutes 59 seconds
155. Q&AF: How To Silence "Haters," Separating Business And Personal & Hiring People With Shady Past
When you're doing big shit, they're supposed to hate. On today's episode, Andy answers your questions on how you can silence the people that don't believe in your vision, how to keep business and personal life separated and how to make a judgment call on hiring someone with a shady past.
22/10/2021 • 20 minutes 45 seconds
154. Andy & DJ Cru... "I'mma let you finish, but..."
We're living in some strange times. On today's episode, Andy & DJ talk about Ye's marketing influence in our society, a women's refusal to attend her brother's wedding unless all the food served is vegan, and what the Chinese propaganda film that shows the defeat of the US Army means for America.
20/10/2021 • 33 minutes 32 seconds
153. Finance, Influence & Authenticity Ft. Rob Freund
Authenticity has never been more valuable than it is now. On today's episode, Andy and the crew are joined by Rob Freund, a lawyer, and advisor for brands, agencies & influencers. They discuss why financial responsibility is an important skill to learn early on in life, the difference between a true entrepreneur and someone who's just looking to make quick money, and how you can grow your brand organically by being yourself.
16/10/2021 • 1 hour 39 minutes 10 seconds
152. Andy & DJ Cruise The Internet
Andy & DJ went on a cruise! On today's episode, Andy & DJ discuss the latest stories happening across the internet. They start with Jon Gruden's emails that led to his termination, followed by the Loudoun Country School District's transgender sexual assault case and what the supply chain crisis means for America's future.
14/10/2021 • 54 minutes
151. Q&AF: Hiring High-Quality On A Budget, Teaching Your Team To Care & Prioritizing Tasks Towards Your Goals
Authenticity will always win in business and life. On today's Q&AF episode, Andy answers your questions on how to find & pay high-quality employees early in your business, how to teach your team to care about their work, and what you should put on the back burner when pursuing your goals.
13/10/2021 • 40 minutes 25 seconds
150. #StandTogether Ft. Ari Hasanaj
We do not discriminate against ANY customer based on sex, gender, race, creed, age, vaccinated or unvaccinated. On today's episode, Andy is joined by Ari Hasanaj, a young entrepreneur who's gone viral after delivering signs to businesses who oppose the proof of vaccination cards in New York. They discuss the mandates happening across the country and the actions that need to be taken to preserve our freedoms.
08/10/2021 • 58 minutes 4 seconds
149. Q&AF: Rewarding Yourself, Getting Bored & Andy The MF Carpet Cleaner
A lot of people do whatever they want before they can afford to do whatever they want. On today’s Q&AF episode, Andy answers your questions about when it's appropriate to spend your money on luxury items and how you can get excited about your life and goals. Andy also tells the story of how he almost quit the supplement business and went into carpet cleaning.
06/10/2021 • 25 minutes 22 seconds
148. …But Helth? Part III Ft. Dr. Russell Surasky & Erin Elmore
The difference between a conspiracy theory and the truth is six months. On today’s episode, Andy and the crew are joined by Dr. Russell Surasky, the only triple board-certified neurologist in the United States, as well as attorney, political strategist, and TPUSA contributor Erin Elmore, Esq. They discuss the current brainwashing happening in the society regarding Covid-19, the tyrannical mandates & manipulation of vaccine data and how we can resist and get together for what’s right, before it’s too late.
02/10/2021 • 2 hours 11 minutes 26 seconds
147. Two Tools Champions Use To Win
If you ever try to do anything more than the ordinary, you’ll face negativity and resistance. On today’s episode, Andy talks about the two tools champions use to consistently keep winning, why you shouldn’t let other people impose their insecurities on you and how you can convert negativity into productive action to achieve your goals.
30/09/2021 • 17 minutes 38 seconds
146. Q&AF: Dealing With Dissatisfied Customers, Sharing Your Teachings & Starting Your Business Late
In today’s Internet era, you can produce the results in 2 years what used to take 20 years. On today’s Q&AF episode, Andy answers your questions about how to handle disgruntled customers to turn the situation around, when to start sharing your teachings in a credible way and why you should never think you are too late in the game.
29/09/2021 • 24 minutes 10 seconds
145. Q&AF: The Dichotomy Of Critical Thinking And Vision, Opening First Business & Working With Family & Friends
Learning to separate emotions from logic is a crucial part of business and life. On today’s Q&AF episode, Andy talks about the dichotomy between critical thinking and vision, tells the story of why he started his first business back in 1999 and how to determine if hiring a family member is a smart idea.
27/09/2021 • 31 minutes 56 seconds
144. Personal Responsibility Ft. Jason Khalipa
We need more healthy discussions amongst people with dissimilar opinions. On today’s episode, Andy and the crew are joined by former CrossFit Games Athlete turned entrepreneur Jason Khalipa. They discuss contrasting views regarding the vaccine mandates, 75 Hard and the media misreporting the facts and why personal responsibility and selfless leadership is the need of the hour for America to get back to its real glory.
25/09/2021 • 2 hours 10 minutes 27 seconds
143. Stop Waiting, It’s You Ft. Kalena Bruce
Change starts with a single person, and that could be you. On today's episode, Andy and the crew are joined by Kalena Bruce, who's running for Missouri's 4th Congressional district. They talk about how NOW is the time to get together and stand up for your rights, why it's imperative to give back to America and how getting involved and sharing your voice could matter way more than you could realize.
23/09/2021 • 1 hour 23 minutes 39 seconds
142. Creating Loyalty For Success
What does loyalty mean to you? On today's episode, Andy debunks the idea that loyalty is how long you've known someone, defines what loyalty actually entails and how being loyal to yourself can open up tremendous opportunities for you.
21/09/2021 • 17 minutes 23 seconds
141. Q&AF: Sharks & Spoons
Some things aren't for everyone. On today's Q&AF episode, Andy talks about how reading books has improved his life drastically and how it can do the same for you, when you should take that next big step in growing your business, and how to overcome complacency when working towards your goals.
18/09/2021 • 44 minutes 12 seconds
140. Q&AF: Imitation, Bitch Voice & The Bigger Picture
When you imitate someone, you are stifling your gifts. On today’s Q&AF episode, Andy talks why blindly imitating someone is a bad long-term strategy, how to control your bitch voice to build your discipline and how to cast the vision of your big dreams and aspirations onto friends, family and your team.
11/09/2021 • 26 minutes 42 seconds
139. The Soil of America Ft. Officer Tatum
When you stand up for American beliefs and values, you will be surprised by how many people join you. On today's episode, Andy and the crew are joined by Officer Brandon Tatum. They discuss how the current generation needs to man up to eradicate tyranny, how taking ownership of your actions can change the course of your life, and the stand we need to take to get America back!
10/09/2021 • 1 hour 56 minutes 28 seconds
138. Historic Recurrence Ft. Ian Wendt
The next American who is going to change the world is you. On today's episode, Andy and the crew are joined by Ian Wendt, the founder of the Patriot Gear. They discuss the true meaning of being a patriot and how each one of us can be the agent for unity and change within the most inclusive community called America.
08/09/2021 • 1 hour 27 minutes 54 seconds
137. Q&AF: Taking Advice, Need Vs Wants & Feeling Alone
How do you know when it’s a “need” or a “want”? On today's Q&AF episode, Andy talks about who you should solicit advice from, how you should differentiate between needs & wants and what you should do when you feel alone in your success journey.
02/09/2021 • 32 minutes 1 second
136. Execute Execute Execute Ft. Chadd Wright
All of us are here on Earth for a reason. On today's episode, Andy and the guys are joined by former Navy SEAL turned entrepreneur and ultra-runner, Chadd Wright as they discuss the mindset of someone who never quits working towards their goals, the situation brewing in Afghanistan and how you can learn to detach yourself from an identity to help you see the truth.
31/08/2021 • 1 hour 39 minutes 31 seconds
135. Q&AF: Getting Out Of Ruts, Avoiding Destructive Paths & Impacting Your Child's Health
Do you find yourself in a rut? On today's episode, Andy answers your questions of how you should deal with negative people in situations you have to be involved in, how to stop yourself from going down a destructive path and how you can motivate your child to take their health seriously.
25/08/2021 • 14 minutes 40 seconds
134. How To Build Bulletproof Confidence
If you're waiting to feel more confident, you will be waiting forever. On today's episode, Andy talks about where real confidence comes from, debunks the idea that people are born with confidence, and tells you the steps you need to take to build the confidence you desire.
21/08/2021 • 16 minutes 4 seconds
133. American Privilege
Are you starting to see your American privilege now? On today's episode, Andy and the crew talk about what transpired in Afghanistan earlier this week, the mask & vaccine mandates and how we can unite as Americans to save America. LINKS MENTIONED IN THIS EPISODE: Book Andy to Be on Your Podcast Follow Andy on Instagram Follow Andy on Facebook Take complete control of your life - 75 HARD <a href="https:/
20/08/2021 • 1 hour 21 minutes 9 seconds
132. Q&AF: Personal Life Vs Business, Hiring First Employee & Unsupportive Partners
What's happening in the world? On today's episode, Andy starts by addressing the current situation in Afghanistan and how we can come together in America despite our differences to make the world a better place. Following it up with a Q&AF show answering how you can separate your personal life from your business life, how and when you should hire your first employee and how to deal with a spouse that's not supportive. LINKS MENTIONED IN THIS EPISODE: Book Andy to Be on Your Podcast 🎙 Follow Andy on Instagram Follow Andy on Facebook
17/08/2021 • 44 minutes 55 seconds
131. Ask Andy Part 4: Passion, Efficiency & Leadership
“Ask Andy” is back! Andy answers your questions about how to seek your passion and make money with it, why you should be effective with your time instead of just being busy and 2 skills you need to nurture if you want to make it big in business and in life. LINKS MENTIONED IN THIS EPISODE: Book Andy to Be on Your Podcast Follow Andy on Instagram Follow Andy on Facebook Take complete control of your life - 75 HARD <
12/08/2021 • 25 minutes 16 seconds
130. 3 Basic Principles Of Feeling Alive
Do you look at other people and think “I wonder what makes them feel alive”? Stop wondering. On today’s episode, Andy explains the 3 key elements which make up the recipe to feel alive every single day of your life. LINKS MENTIONED IN THIS EPISODE: Book Andy to Be on Your Podcast Follow Andy on Instagram Follow Andy on Facebook Take complete control of your life - 75 HARD Get my raw & uncensored advice about s
10/08/2021 • 15 minutes 23 seconds
129. Pro-Freedom Ft. Greg Anderson
Without the option of freedom and choice, we cannot have prosperity in the country. We all HAVE to get together and speak the truth. On today's episode, Andy and the crew are joined by Greg Anderson, former U. S. Army ranger and former police officer, as they explain why it's important to understand and use your rights for freedom, why you should look at the bigger picture instead of believing everything shown on TV and social media and how We The People can come together to create the change we seek. LINKS MENTIONED IN THIS EPISODE: Book Andy to Be on Your Podcast Follow Andy on Instagram Follow Andy on Facebook</li
09/08/2021 • 2 hours 17 minutes 54 seconds
128. Heavy To Modified Ft. Anthony Lopez
The reason where you are in life is because of you and nobody else. On today’s episode, Andy is joined by Anthony Lopez, who has lost over 350 pounds, as they dissect the mentality of winners who create real long-term change in their lives, how owning up to your actions in life can speed up your progress and how anything is possible if you give it your all. LINKS MENTIONED IN THIS EPISODE: Book Andy to Be on Your Podcast Follow Andy on Instagram Follow Andy on Facebook Take complete control of your life - 75 HARD<
07/08/2021 • 1 hour 6 minutes 3 seconds
127. 2 Distinct Championship Caliber Qualities
Most people are stuck in the cycle of executing for a few days and then sabotaging their progress by “rewarding themselves.” On today’s episode, Andy explains how all the great things in your life come from creating momentum, why it is extremely important to keep it going and how you can force positive momentum in your life to achieve all your goals. LINKS MENTIONED IN THIS EPISODE: Book Andy to Be on Your Podcast Follow Andy on Instagram Follow Andy on Facebook Take complete control of your life - 75 HARD</li
05/08/2021 • 12 minutes 3 seconds
126. Q&A Part 3: Confidence, The Universe & Finding Your Purpose
How do you forgive someone who has harmed you? On today's Q&A episode, Andy explains how the energy you put out into the universe comes back to you, the difference between cockiness and confidence and how to make the transition from "nothing to lose" to "something is at stake" in your entrepreneurship journey. LINKS MENTIONED IN THIS EPISODE: Book Andy to Be on Your Podcast Follow Andy on Instagram Follow Andy on Facebook Take complete control of your life - 75 HARD <a href="https://andyfrisella.com/b
03/08/2021 • 21 minutes 54 seconds
125. State Of The MF Union
America is coming to the point of no return. On today's episode, Andy talks about how the mainstream media/politicians are creating division in our country, the potential of another unconstitutional lockdown, and how our freedom/future is being threatened if we keep complying. LINKS MENTIONED IN THIS EPISODE: Book Andy to Be on Your Podcast Follow Andy on Instagram Follow Andy on Facebook Take complete control of your life - 75 HARD <a href="https://andyfrisella.com/blogs/andygram" target= "_blank" re
30/07/2021 • 20 minutes 4 seconds
124. Surprise Again Motherf*ckers...
Nobody's going to believe your vision until you've done something. On today's Q&A episode, Andy answers the question of how to stay consistent during the weekends, how you should respond to your family's lack of support for your goals and when you should leave your job to pursue your side project fully. LINKS MENTIONED IN THIS EPISODE: Book Andy to Be on Your Podcast Follow Andy on Instagram Follow Andy on Facebook Take complete control of your life - 75 HARD <a href="https://andyfrisella.com/blogs/an
29/07/2021 • 25 minutes 17 seconds
123. Becoming Undeniable
Everybody wants the hack to guarantee their success, but they don't understand this basic concept behind real success. On today's episode, Andy talks about the number one skill you MUST develop to become an unstoppable freight train and achieve all your biggest goals in life. LINKS MENTIONED IN THIS EPISODE: Book Andy to Be on Your Podcast Follow Andy on Instagram Follow Andy on Facebook Take complete control of your life - 75 HARD <a href="https://andyfrisella.com/blogs/andygram" target= "_blank" rel
27/07/2021 • 7 minutes 34 seconds
122. How Champions Create Distance Ft. Ben Newman
Champions create distance on Fridays. In today's episode, Andy is joined by a performance coach, speaker, and author Ben Newman. They discuss the enormous growth they've both seen completing the #75HARD program, how negotiating with ourselves impedes our growth, and how you can create distance from your competition EVERY DAY. LINKS MENTIONED IN THIS EPISODE: Book Andy to Be on Your Podcast Follow Andy on Instagram Follow Andy on Facebook Take complete control of your life - 75 HARD <a href="https://an
24/07/2021 • 1 hour 41 minutes 31 seconds
121. Surprise Motherf*ckers...
Surprise Motherf*ckers! On today's episode, Andy... LINKS MENTIONED IN THIS EPISODE: Book Andy to Be on Your Podcast Follow Andy on Instagram Follow Andy on Facebook Take complete control of your life - 75 HARD Get my raw & uncensored advice about success & life delivered to you daily!
22/07/2021 • 26 minutes 23 seconds
120. You Already Have It
You are lying to yourself. On today's episode, Andy talks about how to have an honest conversation with yourself and your future, why the first step to change is always the hardest and how you are built for the challenges you are currently facing. LINKS MENTIONED IN THIS EPISODE: Book Andy to Be on Your Podcast Follow Andy on Instagram Follow Andy on Facebook Take complete control of your life - 75 HARD Get my
20/07/2021 • 16 minutes 45 seconds
119. Slay The Monsters
We all have monsters. On today's episode, Andy talks about the monsters we all face day-to-day inside our heads and gives you actionable steps to slaying those monsters and conquering your biggest goals. LINKS MENTIONED IN THIS EPISODE: Book Andy to Be on Your Podcast Follow Andy on Instagram Follow Andy on Facebook Take complete control of your life - 75 HARD Get my raw & uncensored advice about success & lif
16/07/2021 • 12 minutes 4 seconds
118. Veteran Rules For Young Entrepreneurs
Are you a young entrepreneur making silly rookie mistakes? On today's episode, Andy talks about the most common mistakes young entrepreneurs make, how you can avoid these mistakes, build your personal brand and turn your business into an indestructible empire. LINKS MENTIONED IN THIS EPISODE: Book Andy to Be on Your Podcast Follow Andy on Instagram Follow Andy on Facebook Take complete control of your life - 75 HARD <a href="https://andyfrisella.com/blogs/andygram" target= "_blank" rel="noopener noref
12/07/2021 • 15 minutes 52 seconds
117. …But Helth Part 2 Ft. Dr. Russell Surasky
You have the right to be whoever you want to be in America but we need to draw a line when a small percentage of the population propagate an agenda and capitalize on spreading fear. On today’s episode, Andy and the crew are joined again by Dr. Russell Surasky, the only triple board-certified neurologist in the United States as they discuss the science and truth behind vaccines, COVID-19, misinformation spread by the media and the solution for it all. LINKS MENTIONED IN THIS EPISODE: Book Andy to Be on Your Podcast Follow Andy on Instagram Follow Andy on Facebook <a href="https://andyfrisella.com/pages/75hard
07/07/2021 • 1 hour 56 minutes 1 second
116. From Prison To The American Dream Ft. Craig Long
Success in America comes down to the decisions we make on a daily basis. On today’s episode, Andy and the crew are joined by Craig Long as they dissect American values, the importance of young leadership in our country and how to turn an unfavorable situation into an advantage in your life. LINKS MENTIONED IN THIS EPISODE: Book Andy to Be on Your Podcast Follow Andy on Instagram Follow Andy on Facebook Take complete control of your life - 7
28/06/2021 • 1 hour 51 minutes 20 seconds
115. The What, Why And How Of Self-Awareness
Real winners are extremely self-aware. They know what they are good at and the areas they need to improve. On today's episode, Andy explains why understanding self-awareness is critical to your success and the steps to become self-aware to dominate in business and life. LINKS MENTIONED IN THIS EPISODE: Book Andy to Be on Your Podcast Follow Andy on Instagram Follow Andy on Facebook Take complete control of your life - 75 HARD</l
18/06/2021 • 11 minutes 35 seconds
114. How Winners Think About Risk
"What if I lose everything?" That's not how winners think. On today's episode, Andy explains the mental approach winners have towards taking risks, the dialogue that happens when winners plan for the future and how you could stop overanalyzing the present situations to achieve your goals. LINKS MENTIONED IN THIS EPISODE: Book Andy to Be on Your Podcast Follow Andy on Instagram Follow Andy on Facebook Take complete control of your life - 75 HARD <a href="https://andyfrisella.com/blogs/andygram" target=
09/06/2021 • 10 minutes 35 seconds
113. #75HARD vs Lexi Tejcek
How many times are you going to tell yourself you're going to start tomorrow? On today's episode, Andy is joined by Lexi Tejcek to discuss the transformative qualities of the #75HARD program, how daily actions compound to produce a massive change in your life and why having mental toughness is crucial to your success in life. LINKS MENTIONED IN THIS EPISODE: Book Andy to Be on Your Podcast Follow Andy on Instagram Follow Andy on Facebook Take complete control of your life - 75 HARD <a href="https://an
05/06/2021 • 46 minutes 49 seconds
112. cOnSpiRAcY ThEoRieS Ft. Dr. Ben Tapper
The Mainstream Media and Government have been toying with the emotions and rights of Americans in order to control the system. On today's episode, Andy and the crew are joined by Dr. Ben Tapper as they discuss the actual data behind the COVID-19 pandemic, how big Pharma is manipulating doctors and the general public for their profit and how we as Americans can take a stand to end the tyranny in America before it’s too late. LINKS MENTIONED IN THIS EPISODE: Book Andy to Be on Your Podcast Follow Andy on Instagram Follow Andy on Facebook <a href="https://andyfrisella.com/pages/75hard-info" target= "_blank" rel
24/05/2021 • 1 hour 55 minutes 40 seconds
111. American Dreams And Reality
We are not living up to the American values set forth by the founding fathers of our great country. On today's episode, Andy and the crew talk about how your success can inspire people, why everybody identifying as a victim in America takes away from the actual victims and how the truth behind the Coronavirus pandemic will open up people's eyes to the mainstream media's narrative. LINKS MENTIONED IN THIS EPISODE: Book Andy to Be on Your Podcast Follow Andy on Instagram Follow Andy on Facebook Take complete control
11/05/2021 • 1 hour 18 minutes 4 seconds
110. W1NNING Ft. Tim Grover
How many times have you heard the saying, "Showing up is half the battle"? That's what losers say to justify their lack of effort. On today's episode, Andy and the crew are joined by Tim Grover, businessman and world-renowned personal trainer to the Michael Jordan, Dwyane Wade and the late Kobe Bryant as they discuss the less understood language of winning, how to create balance in your life and why it is crucial for your success to win every single day. LINKS MENTIONED IN THIS EPISODE: Book Andy to Be on Your Podcast Follow Andy on Instagram Follow Andy on Facebook <a href="https://andyf
04/05/2021 • 1 hour 44 minutes 22 seconds
109. Business & Health
Your mind and body are tools. If they are not in check, how do you expect to produce a positive result? On today's episode, Andy answers the question of how your mental well-being and physical health play a role in the success of your business and life. LINKS MENTIONED IN THIS EPISODE: Book Andy to Be on Your Podcast Follow Andy on Instagram Follow Andy on Facebook Take complete control of your life - 75 HARD <a href="https://andyfrisella.com/blogs/andygram" tar
27/04/2021 • 13 minutes 35 seconds
108. The Convenience Of Success
How many times have you talked yourself out of the things that you needed to do to win in life? There will never be a “perfect day” to start things, you just have to start regardless. On today’s episode, Andy explains why it’s important to execute everyday regardless of mood, problems or external circumstances and how you can cultivate the skill to win every day and becoming the best version of yourself. LINKS MENTIONED IN THIS EPISODE: Book Andy to Be on Your Podcast Follow Andy on Instagram Follow Andy on Facebook <a href="https://andyfrisella.com/pages/75hard-info" target= "_b
22/04/2021 • 10 minutes 21 seconds
107. The Winners Gauntlet
You are not alone in your struggle, it’s hard for everybody right now. But how you act during these difficult times is what decides whether you are a champion or you're just like everybody else. On today’s episode, Andy talks about why the pain you are feeling is necessary for your success and how to keep going during tough times while others are distracted by chaos. LINKS MENTIONED IN THIS EPISODE: Book Andy to Be on Your Podcast Follow Andy on Instagram Follow Andy on Facebook Take c
15/04/2021 • 7 minutes 23 seconds
106. No Sacrifices Necessary
Are you making sacrifices towards your future? If so, you may need to have a change in your mindset. On today's episode, Andy talks about how the way you speak to yourself can affect your actions and how a simple shift in your perspective can help you achieve your goals a lot faster. LINKS MENTIONED IN THIS EPISODE: Book Andy to Be on Your Podcast Follow Andy on Instagram Follow Andy on Facebook Take complete control of your life - 75 HARD <a href="https://andyfrisella.com/blogs/andygram" ta
08/04/2021 • 9 minutes 22 seconds
105. What One Man Can Do, Another Man Can Do Ft. Darren Woodson & Crew
No matter the circumstances, you can achieve success if you give it your all. On today's episode, Andy and the crew are joined by Dallas Cowboys legend Darren Woodson and his podcast crew as they discuss how to consistently keep running up the score, why it's crucial to be inspired by other people's successes and how to grow a championship mentality in a world celebrating mediocrity. LINKS MENTIONED IN THIS EPISODE: Learn more about the Arete Syndicate Follow Andy on Instagram Follow Andy on Facebook <a href="https://andyfrisella.com/pages/75hard-info" target="_blank"
27/03/2021 • 1 hour 31 minutes 50 seconds
104. Winning Is More Fun Than Fun Is Fun Ft. Ed Mylett
Winning is more fun than fun is fun. On today's episode, Andy and the crew are joined by Arete Syndicate co-founder and entrepreneur Ed Mylett as they discuss how to create separation from your competition, how to adapt to the forks in the road and what it takes to level up in business and life. LINKS MENTIONED IN THIS EPISODE Learn more about the Arete Syndicate Follow Andy on Instagram Follow Ed on Instagram Take Complete Control of your Life - 75 HARD Get my Raw & Uncensored Advice about
25/03/2021 • 1 hour 19 minutes 17 seconds
103. Winners Royale
You can’t overcome your problems unless you ditch the habit of dumping all your negativity, struggles and vulnerabilities onto other people. On today’s episode, Andy talks about why it’s crucial to handle your own problems and how to get out of the victimhood mentality if you want to win in life.
18/03/2021 • 13 minutes 11 seconds
102. …But Helth? Ft. Dr. Russell Surasky
Has this Coronavirus pandemic been about health? Or has it been about money? On today’s episode, Andy and the crew are joined by Dr. Russell Surasky, the only triple board-certified neurologist in the United States as they discuss the science behind the COVID-19 vaccine, mask inefficiencies, and the role mainstream media and politicians have played in this pandemic.
12/03/2021 • 1 hour 32 minutes 45 seconds
101. Full Throttle Or No Champagne Bottle
If you don't go full throttle, don't expect to get the champagne bottles. On today's episode, Andy talks about why playing a victim online won't get you far in life, why nobody is going to give you handouts and why focusing on the small details will build crucial skills needed to be successful.
10/03/2021 • 17 minutes 45 seconds
100. Bamboozled! Ft. Bobby Sausalito
You have been bamboozled! On today's episode, Andy and the crew are joined by comedian and internet personality, Bobby Sausalito as they discuss Coca-Cola's diversity training, the power of indoctrination and what we as Americans want this country to represent.
27/02/2021 • 1 hour 53 minutes 32 seconds
99. Becoming Unstoppable Ft. Tia-Clair Toomey
Why stop at great when you can become unstoppable? On today's episode, Andy and Sal are joined by Commonwealth Games Gold Medalist and CrossFit Athlete, Tia-Clair Toomey as they discuss what it takes to be a world champion, how to use negativity as fuel and how we are all capable of anything in life as long as we're willing to put in the work.
19/02/2021 • 1 hour 22 minutes 58 seconds
98. #75HARD vs Omar Prestwich
High achievers get things done regardless of the situation. On today’s episode, Andy and Omar Prestwich discuss the transformative qualities of the #75HARD program, dissect what keeps successful people performing at their best and how to be in that peak mental state for as long as possible.
17/02/2021 • 58 minutes 1 second
97. Programmed To Win
If you can't say what you want, you will never achieve what you want. On today's episode, Andy shares the two key factors every winner knows to be accurate about success and how you can apply them to your life.
09/02/2021 • 12 minutes 27 seconds
If more people speak the truth, the lies will go away. On today's episode, Andy and the crew discuss a recent TIME article that reveals the corruption behind the 2020 Election and what not speaking up will mean for you and your family's future.
06/02/2021 • 1 hour 27 minutes 48 seconds
95. Are You Built For It?
Society will give you every reason as to why you can't become what it is you want to become. On today's episode, Andy debunks society's false narrative that success is only for specific individuals and gives you the recipe for achieving your goals.
28/01/2021 • 17 minutes 1 second
94. 1 + 1 = 2 Ft. JP Dinnell
Most people don't know success because they have never been around successful people. On today's episode, Andy and the crew are joined by JP Dinnell, a former U.S. Navy SEAL, a business consultant, and Jocko Willink's partner at Echelon Front as they talk about how success is not acquired, instead it is earned.
23/01/2021 • 1 hour 37 minutes 2 seconds
93. aRe wE dOiNg tHiS aGaiN?
Are we doing this again? Are we really talking about what we will try and accomplish in 2021? On today's episode, Andy talks about the difference between people who talk about what they're going to do and the people who have their priorities together to ensure they win.
01/01/2021 • 13 minutes 14 seconds
92. 4 Ways To Dominate Your Bitch Voice In 2021
You're running out of time. Most people wait for the perfect situation or the new year to work towards their goals. Before they know it, they're reflecting on what they could have become if the stars had aligned. On today's episode, Andy shares 4 ways you can beat your bitch voice to ensure you dominate in 2021.
30/12/2020 • 27 minutes 30 seconds
91. $600? Ft. Will Grimes & Eli Schmidt
How do you feel about other countries getting a stimulus check from our tax dollars while suffering Americans only receive $600? On today's podcast, Andy and the crew are joined by Will Grimes & Eli Schmidt from Day One Dollar Zero Podcast as they discuss the stimulus check, what it takes to be a man, and why small businesses are crucial to America's economy.
23/12/2020 • 1 hour 48 minutes 42 seconds
90. The Tin Foil Show Ft. Tommy Vext
We've been programmed into believing things that are not reality. On today's episode, Andy and the crew talk with Tommy Vext from "Bad Wolves" about cancel culture, rejecting socialism and what the future looks like for America if we don't stand up for what we know is right.
12/12/2020 • 2 hours 12 minutes 18 seconds
89. Pixie Dust Leadership Debunked
Times are uncertain and the world is starving for new leaders. On today's episode, Andy talks about the two undisputed key factors everyone who wants to be successful needs to understand.
07/12/2020 • 8 minutes 53 seconds
88. Full Frontal Assault with Chadd Wright
You have to understand the lows to appreciate the highs. On today's full-length episode, Andy and the guys talk with Chadd Wright, a former Navy SEAL turned elite ultra-runner about success being a one step at a time process, the power of belief, and the portrait the media is painting with Covid-19.
04/12/2020 • 2 hours 27 minutes 27 seconds
87. A REAL AF Thanksgiving Special
Do you know what year Abraham Lincoln proclaimed that Thanksgiving should be a national holiday celebrated in November? Do you know why that’s significant—and relevant to the culture war going on in the U.S. right now? On today's episode, Andy talks about the one simple thing every real American can do—every day—to win the battle for our nation’s soul.